Globohomo infecting my family

Be me:
Find out yesterday from a third party that my 14 year old niece is a tranny. She wants to be called a boys name and be referred to as he/she. Her parents are divorced. Mom has been taking her for hormone injections for three months. My brother (her father) finds out and does nothing. He used to be based on globohomo issues but has completely capitulated. Even calling her "he/him".

Now I know why he's been ignoring me for the last few months. I am confronting him today.

I can't fucking believe this.

What do, lads?

Attached: 1557828844000.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do, lads?
call her by her real name and when she protests respond with, "fuck, chicks are fucking stupid."

For sure. I refuse to lie and call her a boy.

>14 years old
Cant even buy a pack of cigarettes imagine deciding her gender.

It's important to confront both of them, and tell them it's an attention thing and they're doing permanent damage to her by going along with it.

You call a mental hospital and have the girl evaluated for any type of depression, then you lock the abomination in a cage where it cannot harm the world

Sell her into slavery. Spend money on sons' educations.

Your brother is neglecting his duty to the west. Disown him. Since he is no longer your brother.
Is unfortunately the correct solution.

Don’t worry too much, the vast majority of chicks backpedal back to normal before any lasting damage is done

Confront your brother ?
NICE...
Be careful user. Once you open Pandoras Box thetes NO TURNING BACK.
Imagine the look on your face when you find out your brother has been diddling your niece and thats the REAL reason she wants to be a boy. To stop the molesting.
Hur Dur muh famalam delusion is shattered.
Otherwise enjoy your day.

Tell her how much privilege she’s losing by becoming a man.

Couldn't help but laugh at this. Thanks for that, user.

I’ve known three teenage girls go tranny and then soon after walk it back. It’s just what lesbian used to be for dumb confused girls in the 90s

This

She started hormones and they're considering cutting off her breasts...

>without any lasting damage
taking male hormones at her age is going to destroy her endocrine system. She may even get some kind of reproductive cancer. This is absolute madness.

>Daughter
It was for the best user

Attached: images (15).jpg (500x566, 46K)

Are the breasts nice?

The tricky part is that confronting the girl about it may only trap her into believing she's right, because you oppose it.
It is common to little girls and boys to have a certain dissociation between their sexual gender and their gender identity. In 99,99% of the case, it's just a phase and it's part of building one's identity. It happened to my sister when she was 6/7yo, she wanted to act like a boy. Now she's a normal and feminine woman.
The problem now is that mental ill people are in control and take this not as a phase but as an absolute thing that ought to be treated.
So user, I'd advise you not to be too aggressive with her, but to explain her that it is normal, and that she shouldn't do things that she won't be able to revert back (like hormonal treatment). Also, ignore any demand to be called by a boy name or such, that's just a power play

And that's why religion condemns sex as an entertainment

Thanks user

Point them back to the right way, and if they dont listen, let them suffer and die, you did all you could.
Dont be a woman and get all emotional about it

That's the plan

I wouldn't worry about it. 40% of the time these thing sort themselves out.

She already started hormones user. Three months ago. From my understanding, at some point this becomes irreversible.

C'mon fags give me more input

Make it look like your tranny niece killed her mom and herself in a hormonal rage suicide.

Attached: 023[1].png (680x680, 221K)

40% of trannies kill themself

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/142/4/e20174218
>Female to male adolescents reported the highest rate of attempted suicide (50.8%)
1/2 FtM tries to end her life. It's not to be taken lightly

>some point this becomes irreversible.
That's the point where the 40% kicks in. Just lean back and keep honking.
this and this

I mean, its probably going to happen anyway...

she's going to die painfully and slowly unless you do something

40%
Tell your brother that he's basically killing his daughter by cucking out.

Yeah just do it OP.

Attached: pesticide.jpg (399x599, 50K)

I know, dicklips. That's why I am going to try to shut this madness down.

+1 for disown

i dont think torturing the mentally ill is the answer. she'll have to face people snickering at her and deriding her behind her back, but she'll probably find a bunch of tranny outcasts to be friends with and do their SJW protests and shit, and all that is their prerogative in a free society. it doesnt mean we have to call her him or zim or any other emperor's new clothes type of shit. yes it sucks that this os happening to a 14 year old who cant be trusted to make this life-altering decision, but its a fight op cant realy win in this clown world. nevertheless, torturing some mentally ill 14 year old (or anyone for that matter) is wrong and you should grow up/lose the edge.

>dicklips
I was making a joke and was on your side. Now I hope it destroys your family and you ruins your life.

I can see why a total failure of a man could think being a female is easier but imagine being a woman and thinking men have it easier and throwing away your pussy pass. Inb4 tranny anhero

Literally just use all the redpills you know on this topic. There are a lot, start with the degeneracy in the Weimarer Republik promoted by (((Mr. Hirschfeld))), use the well known 40% suicide rate, explain how there is a reason children are not allowed to decide much, yet alone their fucking gender.

If that doesn't work, and your brother is too cucked to see the reality, just leave them so they can experience the consequences of their degeneracy. You need to help them by any means, but some people are lost and it is not your duty to suffer with them.

Attached: 1556026034615.png (624x714, 359K)

>but some people are lost and it is not your duty to suffer with them.
Truth

i agree with the cowardly frenchman. i'll also add that the choose isnt between being herself and becoming a male; it's between being herself and becoming some weirdo tranny, maybe even with a frankenstein dick. thats what these trannies dont seem to grasp--they dont transition into some cute girl or some handsome man--they transition into some third-gender tranny thing, so unless their true identity in their minds is "third gender tranny thing", the transition isnt going to work.

Express your disappointment rather than anger. Don't get confrontational, that'll just make them defensive. Tell them him you know he thinks he's helping but in reality his silence is condemning his daughter at best to live her life as a mutilated freak, at worst to join the 40%. Deep down he must surely know this is wrong, encourage him to listen to his own conscience rather than clownworld.

Attached: pepe.jpg (480x640, 49K)

>choose isnt between being herself and becoming a male; it's between being herself and becoming some weirdo tranny
>nless their true identity in their minds is "third gender tranny thing", the transition isnt going to work
Also this.
Thailand has transgender culture since ever (MtF). They are well accepted in society. Except that they don't actually pretend to be females, they view themselves as a third gender, an in-between. They never forgo full transition. And that's the case for every society that has those 3rd or 4th gender. Full transition isn't possible

>Are the breasts nice?
No you can't have them based Ed Gein user.

Show him and the mom the study done by a gay scientist that shows something like 96% of them grow out of it and they shouldn't do permanent damage for temporary condition. Then show them all the sex change regret videos.

You can learn to fucking greentext motherfuker

Your brother is a failure as a father and a man. You should blame him.

Never fails to crack me up but this was especially well played, tamponflag

Rape & beat it to show it that being a man isn’t all that fun and it should learn it’s place as a woman in the safety/protection of a loving husband.

This makes me think I know your brother, or someone in his shoes. The wife's blue haired lard ass friend "wokered" the whole family while the husband was busy dealing with some health shit of his own, and now the whole family is fucked, divorced, oldest kid who was vegan for years is a "boy" because half the kids at their school are too, and the mom's new boyfriend looks too much like Plinkett for me to be sure the remaining kids are safe.

He used to live in a million dollar house and drive a BMW. I recently saw him in a beat up circa 1997 sedan.

Something to think of... If the divorce happened recently, the kid is probably acting out because in their mind, the parents don't love each other, and by proxy, don't love the kids, anymore. 15 years ago some talk sessions with a therapist would probably have sorted her out.

Now, 15 or 16 states ban "conversion therapy", and the system is so fucked that this ban also prevents parents from getting their kid to a traditional therapist, because that would mean they're not "affirming" their child's gender identity. If the divorce proceedings and family's pooled funds were still on the table, intervention at that point by the dad would have likely cost him everything, including visitation rights to his only biological son.

Then show them reality gore. Dumping what i got. Godspeed save that white vagina for breeding.

Attached: 1550454304125.png (986x475, 489K)

Globohomo Schlomo

If you want a picture of the future, imagine an oversized clown boot stamping on a human face forever.

Attached: 1555219465331.png (567x709, 371K)

let her this way weak genes will be killed off

My daughters are good girls

It's definitely an epidemic. I've lost two people I knew to transexualism

Don't go all over the place, trying to show why it's wrong. Go with a simple message. 50% of FtM suicide. We don't allow children to smoke, drink, or other things that can cause permanent damage, until they are old enough to understand the consequences. Go in with the fact that she is simply too young, too inexperienced with life, to make this decision, just yet. Then, for her sake, try to get her into therapy to identify what she is getting from being treated like a male that she wasn't getting from being treated like a female. It may just be the simple need for attention.

Giving hormones to a 14yo is child abuse.