How do Jews manage to get world leaders to do their bidding?

Attached: 20111214-reagan menorah.jpg (525x342, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erenow.net/ww/the-balfour-declaration-the-origins-of-the-arab-israeli-conflict/14.php
youtube.com/watch?v=3cur1uMGrxs
amerika.org/wp-content/uploads/tanya_gersh_emails.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesn't know that we own israel

Rootless international banking clique

Is it only money?
Yeah no

that's like owning tuberculosis - congradulations

Get them on video doing pedo shit on epstein island

>he doesn't know why we own the only nation state on earth that is protected from invasion because of the samson option
it's like you're really shit at war.

Probably mainly through the power of global finance.
When you control banks which lend money to governments, you probably have a lot of influence.
Especially when those governments are billions in debt.

I'd say. the international bankers direct cashflow into certain operations turning capitalism into nothing more then a tool to create a motif for non Jews to support the Jewish cause.

If I were you I'd try and dig into Ww1 and look at the different economic incentives that caused nations to ally with the zionist cause. If I had my notes on me I could give you some research points

They just so happen to control the very essense of money, they are its creators and modulators.

It is that simple. Money, blackmail, threats.

30 pieces of silver

Bribery and extortion. Control the central banks and through people like Epstein.

They used 9/11 as a pretext for a War on Terror. They're cunning and sneaky. Very sneaky.

They use a lot of lobbying.
Are you talking post war? I do know that a huge incentive was lends and aid from the US in both world wars which bcs of the huge media influence and some influence in politics could be swayed any which way

By founding and controlling freemasonry

Kabbalah blood magic

Bribery and blackmail

I'm talking before America joined up. I'd look into "james aratoon malcolm" try and look into the meetings he had. I wish I had more time I'd help you dig. It's been some time since I've looked into this topic

Bribery, blackmail, threats

Own the banks and worlds.strongest militaries.

I have to go, I think this may be what I read erenow.net/ww/the-balfour-declaration-the-origins-of-the-arab-israeli-conflict/14.php

If you van keep this thread alive I'll try and come back to it later

I will. I'm reading about him right now

Well I do know about Freeman I think he is called? He talked about the Balfour declaration

Okay the link I posted above I'm pretty sure is what I read. Cheers man

Benjamin Freedman

K thanks I'll read it

Money and a baste network of influence I guess.

also this, most likely just the tip of the iceberg though

Underrated post

Simple. They put those leaders in power themselves.

unironically this, starting at 0:18 - 0:33
youtube.com/watch?v=3cur1uMGrxs

When Tanya Gersch tried to extort Sheri Spencer into selling a commercial property with Gersch as the Agent, otherwise face '''''''''''''protests''''''''''''' from a ''''''''''Human Rights Group'''''''''''''

amerika.org/wp-content/uploads/tanya_gersh_emails.pdf

Attached: emailGerschToSpencer.jpg (1036x1584, 233K)

racial superiority

Attached: 1544631886435.jpg (677x381, 46K)

Try usury and greed
A special Hell is prepared for the Zionists, one with extra punishment whereby they get to feel the pain of every victim of the Zionists agenda without rest and without any form of getting accustomed to it.
Hitler was your Messiah, you missed it.

I always figured world leaders kissed jew feet to appear nice in front of the public. It's means immense amounts of good boy points and electability if you worship and pity the (((greatest victims of our centuries))). Since nowadays victimhood is glorified and encouraged, politicians feed into the trend to earn votes. What you have to understand is that people sitting in the parliament aren't the type of guys to hold serious convictions, they simply compete with each other not in politics but in manipulation of the NPC crowds.

Attached: 1553252301129.gif (320x228, 2.18M)

>invite elites to "parties"
>little boys and little girls happen to be at tge party
>stuff happens at party
>elites end up fucking the kids
>juden reveals his master plan, its all on camera
Congrats, now you have elite slaves.