Canada awards $2.5M in damages for "Islamophobia"

>be anti-islam activist
>notice a "lebanese entrepreneur" opened shit-tier kebab shop named "Paramount Fine Foods" a few years back
>literally a kebab shop serving schwarma dishes and wraps, which are fucking everywhere in canada already
>somehow goes from 1 store to 40 stores despite making barely any money or losing money, no bank is going to bankroll a fucking kebab shop
>starts opening stores in the middle east, africa, usa etc
>has 60 locations in 10 years selling kebabs
>is prolific "donor" to liberal party of canada and to islamic "charities"
>turns out he is from buttfuck nowhere lebanon village with population of 3,000, which is the Hezbollah HQ and his family is friends with former Hezbollah Supreme Commander
>supposed "lebanese entrepreneur" aka Hezbollah Money Launderer sues you for defamation, claims your terrorist accusations resulted in him losing a franchising deal in Dubai to a mystery investor and mystery company
>you are eager to go to trial for discovery to expose this bullshit lie and subpoena financial records
>hezbollah nigger submits some motion to skip the trial and just render a judgement
>judge agrees, skips trial and discovery, takes everything submitted by hezbollah money launderer as fact
>orders you to pay $2.5M to hezbollah money launderer for islamophobia for pointing out nobody knows where his money comes from and that he is under investigation by the CIA and CSIS

Basically a terrorist Muslim money launderer accused someone of Islamophobia, sued for $2.5M, somehow got the judge to skip a trial and won with the judge taking every lie he made up as fact and called the person an Islamophobe and grave danger to society.

This is now being run 24/7 on the Canadian media and leafs are celebrating.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MFWy51VVwHM
>cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kevin-johnston-paramount-2-5-million-mohamad-fakih-1.5134227
>globalnews.ca/news/5273568/kevin-j-johnston-mohamad-fakih-defamation-award/

Attached: $2.5M hate speech lawsuit.png (550x677, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acdemocracy.org/mohamad-fakih-trudeaus-most-valuable-political-asset/
youtube.com/watch?v=ovR6e3HCpNU
scribd.com/document/409835272/Paramount-Fine-Foods-and-Mohamad-Fakih-awarded-2-5M#from_embed
thechronicleherald.ca/opinion/columnists/brian-lilley-trudeau-flirts-with-terrorist-supporters-angers-india-again-302230/
ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-41/session-1/bill-202
cbc.ca/news/opinion/bds-laws-1.5034564
ctvnews.ca/canada/judge-awards-businessman-2-5-million-for-suffering-hate-speech-at-its-worst-1.4420975
globalnews.ca/news/4949475/toronto-man-arrested-1m-cash-international-money-launderer-fled-canada/
canada.ca/en/news/archive/2015/01/halifax-man-sentenced-immigration-fraud-case.html
nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-man-helped-thousands-pretend-they-were-living-in-canada-to-circumvent-citizenship-requirements
thestar.com/news/gta/2018/02/21/mississaugas-hershey-centre-to-be-renamed-paramount-centre.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-new-zealand-shooting-extremism-1.5131722
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is incredibly fucked up. There's no hope for Canada is there?

He deserves more

>leafs are celebrating.
Imagine my shock

Attached: 1557065196507.jpg (240x189, 6K)

This is why we need this shit to hit more people. The more normies know, the more it becomes common knowledge

Nope, not really

Some more info on this Hezbollah money launderer terrorist

>acdemocracy.org/mohamad-fakih-trudeaus-most-valuable-political-asset/

> The forty-seven years old Mohamad Abdallah Fakih (محمد عبدالله فقيه) is the founder and CEO of Paramount Fine Foods, a Middle Eastern restaurants and food chain operating in Canada, USA (Florida, New York), UK (London – Paddington, Brixton and Gloucester), Lebanon (Beirut), Pakistan (Karachi), and the Ivory Coast (Abidjan).

>Fakih’s relationship with Justin Trudeau seems very close. Trudeau was invited several times to Paramount Fine Foods, and he has joined the Canadian Primer’s political and charitable activities. Fakih called Trudeau “my good friend,” and said “ I have personal and direct relationship with Justin Trudeau.” Trudeau called Fakih “my friend” and “the best of Canada.”

>“Mohamad my friend, congratulations to you and to the whole team at Paramount on your tenth anniversary. In just a short decade you’ve made your mark in Toronto North America and around the world. Your success speaks to your passion commitment and dedication. By now we know the quality of your food is outstanding but your commitment to making a difference and helping people is nothing short of inspiring… Congratulations again here’s to many more decades of success.”

Here is Trudeau giving a personal shout out from the PM Office to Hezbollah Terrorist Mohammed Fakih
>youtube.com/watch?v=ovR6e3HCpNU

Attached: trudeau paramount wtf.png (825x759, 701K)

Being a victim pays. Why else do you think so many people do it?

I'd never get why don't these guys just snap, kidnap those moderately rich guys, ask and get ransom and just decapitate the motherfucker then flee that shithole.

Who was the judge? The articles keep saying "a judge". Bets that they're from the middle east?

pretty sure violence is the only answer to something that fucked up. Not random hurr durr kill innocent people in mosques. Im talking RWDS

>Born in Tairdebba, the small Shiite village in south Lebanon – home also to Imad Mughniyeh, former Hezbollah Chief Commander – Mohamad Fakih has managed skillfully to translate his meteoric business success to political power by establishing close relationship not only with Canada’s prime minister Justin Trudeau, but also with other Liberal ministers, members of Parliament and local politicians.

>But Fakih should reconsider his partnership with Islamic Relief Worldwide and Islamic Relief Canada. Tom Quiggin, a Canadian intelligence expert, has recently sent to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police a request to launch a investigation into financing terrorism. It is based on a new report that shows that Members of Parliament and Ministers have been sending taxpayers’ money to organizations that fund extremism and terrorism. According to Quiggin, one such organization is Islamic Relief Canada, which recived funds from a variety of government programs.

>After Mughniyeh’s assassination in 2008, this village has become known as strongly affiliated with Hezbollah. Members of Mughniyeh and Fakih clans served as military operatives in the ranks of Hezbollah, and the mayor Hussein Sa’ad does not hide his supporting of Hezbollah. Moreover, Hezbollah regularly holds public events in Tairdebba, including ceremonies in commemoration of Imad Mughniyeh and other Hezbollah operatives (“martyrs”). And a community centre in Tairdebba named after Imad Mughniyeh is used also by Hezbollah.

>1987 – According to the Toronto Star, at age16 Fakih left home to pursue his studies in a French school in Damascus, Syria. A few months later he travelled to his uncle in Padua, Italy, where he studied in a local college gemology and geology for three years.

>1995 – “At age 24 he was officially a gemologist… He apprenticed at a major jeweller and gemologist in Padua, who handled wholesale and retail.” (Toronto Star)

Gemologist = diamond money laundering.

Attached: mohammad fakih trudeau.jpg (620x330, 31K)

It was a White Woman

The judge got a hefty bribe.

>webm related

Attached: white women.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>Hezbollah Money Launderer sues you for defamation, claims your terrorist accusations
Sues who?

ok that also makes sense

LOL Canada and UK are such clown nations.

>got the judge to skip a trial

excuse me what kind of clown country is this

>In a decision released Monday, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice awarded $2.5 million in damages to Fakih and Paramount, a chain of Middle Eastern restaurants in the Greater Toronto Area, for defamation over a series of videos and online posts made by Kevin Johnston, some on his website Freedom Report, starting in July 2017.

>Johnston, who most recently ran for mayor in 2018 when he lost out to current mayor Bonnie Crombie, placing second with 13.5 per cent of the vote, was charged in 2017 for offering a $1,000 reward in exchange for videos of Muslim students praying in schools. He, his website, and Ron Banerjee were named as defendants in Fakih's original lawsuit, filed Aug. 4, 2017.

>"At its core, the horrific behaviour of the Johnston defendants has been a grievous injustice to a valued member of the Canadian community who deserves nothing less than our respect, but it is more than that," the decision said.

>Johnston's behaviour "reflects a contempt for Canada's judicial process, an abuse of the very freedoms this country affords them and a loathsome example of hate speech at its worst, targeting people solely because of their religion," the judge added.

>From July 23 to Aug. 1 of 2018, the judgment says, the defendants published eight videos making false and malicious statements, including that Fakih was an "economic terrorist" who was under investigation by CSIS and that Paramount was "little more than a front" whose purpose was to facilitate "Islamic discussion."

>"Mr. Johnston profits from the promotion of hatred. He takes paid speaking engagements featuring anti-Muslim statements, and Freedom Report solicits donations," the decision says.

Full Decision Here

>scribd.com/document/409835272/Paramount-Fine-Foods-and-Mohamad-Fakih-awarded-2-5M#from_embed

Attached: trudeau muslim.jpg (800x400, 68K)

53%

>making baseless accusations result in being fined
And this is an issue why ?

No freedom of speech in Canada. Define "hate". You can't, and it's like that on purpose. Trudeau is openly hostile and corrupt, and he flaunts it - thechronicleherald.ca/opinion/columnists/brian-lilley-trudeau-flirts-with-terrorist-supporters-angers-india-again-302230/

>baseless

Kevin Johnston couldn't even mount a fucking defense because the judge said "there is no defense", skipped the trial and just rendered a verdict

It's akin to me calling you a pedophile because you were convicted of pedophilia, you sue me for defamation, I wait until the trial to present the absolute defense of the truth by submitting your criminal conviction of pedophilia and the judge goes nope, no trial, this man is not a pedophile because you haven't produced any evidence.

>Define "hate speech" without including personal bias. You can't. Any criticism is hate speech.
fixed

What is "Islamophobia"? There is no fucking legal definition. Canada magically made up "Islamophobia" without any legal definition, says it passes the criminal threshold for "hate speech" somehow

Oh and he's also been charged criminally for Islamophobia as well.

Attached: trudeau selfie auschwitz.png (918x792, 1.15M)

Sounds like a great way for terrorists to raise money legally. Sue everyone in Canada.

Jesus fuck this is brutal. I see this paki faggot at the shooting range in Stouffville. Has his stupid store name on the benz.

ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-41/session-1/bill-202
cbc.ca/news/opinion/bds-laws-1.5034564

canada is fucked

Attached: 1557640801143.jpg (500x522, 82K)

Just means there is no rule of law

Women should never, ever, ever, be judges.

He deserves it goyim, for all the pain you have caused to all people of color. Think of it as a form of reparations.

>Hezbollah terrorist money launderer is allowed to purchase legal guns in Canada

Is he practicing his AK47 for Jihad?

Look at how smug this fuck is

>ctvnews.ca/canada/judge-awards-businessman-2-5-million-for-suffering-hate-speech-at-its-worst-1.4420975

Duper's Delight

Attached: no more muslims.png (840x741, 641K)

Yeah. Thats some fucked up shit... skipping trial in a court of law? Probably bribed the judge. Ridiculous

He's apparently worth $50M from almost-always empty kebab shops

At one point I was showing this stuff to my family. There's on point anymore, its out in the open what is happening. I'm starting to note care anymore.

Canada is so fucking corrupt in so many ways and is honestly flying on inertia at this point.

Nobody has stopped the music and asked everybody to truly appreciate why Canada is a fucked up shithole now, it's like a concept like money, we just accept it is OK but if we took stock of it's value it would evaporate overnight.

I seriously fucking hate western polititians who sell their nations out and then have lavish retirement packages. I hope the USA invades Canada and that whole nation burns, fuck Canada and fuck Canadians.
Peace.

Attached: Canada_annexed_fallout.png (1280x948, 1003K)

I know.. that's why i said Trudeau is openly hostile towards Canada. He literally invites Isis to come here.

>$2.5M
Is that in monopoly or real money?

See, thats a dangerous sort of mindset... The fact of the matter is you do care... still. you're just starting to pare away all the bullshit. Not everyone is meant to be an hero for greatness ah? If they were there would be a lot more stories and it wouldn't be the stuff of myth and legend that gets passed down for centuries. Millennia. You keep on fighting. i will too. The alternative is letting them win.

read the article. this is a correct judgement. the award was based on actual damages suffered.

hezbollah are good guys btw, we support them against ZOG.

>Mohamad Fakih’s Friends

These are the individuals in the political and media circles, he listed as “friends” —

Liberal PM Justin Trudeau (“my good friend”, “I have personal and direct relationship with Justin Trudeau”)
Gerald Butts, senior political adviser to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (“good friend”)
Katie Telford, Chief of Staff to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (“good friend”, “wonderful”)
Liberal MP Omar Alghabra, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of International Trade Diversification, former Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Foreign Affairs specializing in consular affairs (“my best friend”, “my dear friend”). In 2015 election campaign Fakih endorsed Omar Alghabra: “Please Vote For My Dear friend Omar [Al]Ghabra. My friend Omar has the experience, integrity and commitment to best represent Mississauga Centre. He also has the ability to forge broad consensus critical to developing workable solutions to the challenges ahead for uor community and our country.”
Liberal MP Ahmed Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (“my good friend”)
Liberal MP Bill Morneau, Finance Minister
Liberal MP Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development
Liberal MP Maryam Monsef, Minister of Status of Women
Liberal MP Iqra Khalid
Liberal MP Marwan Tabbara
Liberal MP Yasmin Ratansi (“good friend”)
John McCallum, Canadian Ambassador to China, former federal Minister of National Defence and Immigration
Liberal MPP Kathleen Wynne, former Ontario Premier (“my dear friend”). In 2018 Mohamad Fakih campaigned for the re-election of Wynne.
Former Liberal MPP Charles Sousa, former Ontario Finance Minister
John Tory, Mayor of Toronto, former leaser of the Progressive Conservative Party, today independent politician.
Bonnie Crombie, Mayor of Mississauga, former Liberal MP
Hazel McCallion, former Mayor of Mississauga (“good friend”)

Attached: trudeau cripple.png (930x694, 1.39M)

>Hezbollah
>Terrorists
Oh please, if it was some actual terrorist organisation, I would understand, but Hezbollah? Really? You mean the Hezbollah that is endorsed/supported by Lebanese Christians? Hated by both Sunnis and Israel?

i can only hope the U.S doesn't allow such BS for now. I know Canada has always been a cucked shithole, but at least we have enough distrust of Islam to not put up with shit like this.

Attached: 1554777178392.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

That said, Canada is still retarded for even having "Islamophobia" being an actual thing in the court

Really? So what's up with Ilhan Omar?

can someone shoop wojak with the weird plain smile people do when they want to smile but remember we live in a dystopia now so we only ever do that kinda half gave up smile.

Are you retarded? Kevin Johnston wanted to do discovery at trial to show that the supposed mystery investor who he claims backed out after learning of supposed videos (which have been deleted for 2 years) does not exist and is made up. Do you think a fucking Dubai Sheikh is going to franchise some leaf shit-tier kebab franchise or build some ultra high-end Michellin Star Lebanese restaurant in DUBAI?

Furthermore he wanted to subpoena his financial records to show this Muslim terrorists whole operation is a money laundering front. He sells shit-tier kebab meat on a stick with rotten rice FFS. Do you know how many of those there are? How many barely make any money? And he rents/buys huge ass commercial properties to build Muslim prayer rooms in them and have Islamic playgrounds and shit. There is no way in hell a kebab-on-a-stick shithole can generate enough legitimate revenue to afford rent on one of his 60+ restaurants

Attached: trudeau oven.jpg (521x360, 56K)

Were fucked. Please rake.

Surely there are appeals?

Check out pic related. Their organization of money laundering and cultural subversion is more embedded and complex than you could possibly related.
This guy goes very deep into how the Muslim Brotherhood was essentially laundering billions worldwide while essentially dictating US domestic and foreign policy with respect to Islam and CAIR.

Attached: cfsc.jpg (600x714, 91K)

>acdemocracy.org/mohamad-fakih-trudeaus-most-valuable-political-asset/

This guy opens glorified 60 glorified kebab shops in Canada and then
>New York
>London
>Beirut
>Karachi Pakistan

Opening money-losing kebab shops in financial centers of London & NY, then in Lebanon (considered the money laundering capital of the ME) and in Karachi, Pakistan. oh and in fucking africa.

And his family is all members of Hezbollah, his small village is Hezbollah HQ which he visits frequently and the guy is a trained gemologist/diamond expert......... how fucking obvious can it be

forgot pic

Attached: Photo-Screenshot-video-Paramount-Fine-Food.jpg (513x290, 19K)

if you don't reply your wife cucks you for a nigger and you have to pay child support for the nigger baby

Oh and Montreal is known as a major Hezbollah hub as well. Hezbollah has a very sophisticated money laundering operation

>Toronto man arrested with $1M in cash may have ties to international money launderer. Now, he’s allegedly fled Canada

>globalnews.ca/news/4949475/toronto-man-arrested-1m-cash-international-money-launderer-fled-canada/

I wonder if he came in through this Halifax mosque? canada.ca/en/news/archive/2015/01/halifax-man-sentenced-immigration-fraud-case.html

When Charles Ortel was doing those weekly youtube shows unpacking the Clinton Foundation he goes into a ton of detail about how Canada is pretty much as corrupt as a place like Brazil in terms of corporate corruption and that because of it's very loose tax law structure, it's become a hub for international money laundering.

>American freedom isn't real freedom!
>meanwhile, in the rest of the western world

another: nationalpost.com/news/canada/halifax-man-helped-thousands-pretend-they-were-living-in-canada-to-circumvent-citizenship-requirements

How could they decide to skip trial? How can you have a judgement against you be binding wothout a trial?

Somehow these Muslims have some kind of special legal status in Canada see Omar Khadr and that Muslim woman who was captured in Iran years ago and Maher arar

thestar.com/news/gta/2018/02/21/mississaugas-hershey-centre-to-be-renamed-paramount-centre.html

They even get a major sports arena renamed, the political ties are deep.

Attached: renamed.png (1200x788, 1.05M)

And we aren't?

I agree. Problem is soon it will be illegal to criticize them at all, and perhaps Canada will join NZ in being blocked from sites like this. Trudeau is working with the NZ leader for this to happen; cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-new-zealand-shooting-extremism-1.5131722

Hate Speech is when a White Bad Goy says anything that is deemed problematic by any other category of person. A White Bad Goy is defined as any white person who is perceived to be problematic by someone who is not White.

White Good Goys actually believe shit like this. The most troubling thing about all this is that whites are doing nothing about their complete loss of rights.

>hezbollah nigger
>Hezbollah Terrorist Mohammed Fakih
SEETHING

Good for him, I'm gonna order some shawarma from his shop now.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

The guy is very likely a front for money laundering and the judges get paid off ALL THE TIME. If you know shops that are barely profitable or not profitable at all you should start asking "why are you still open and not closed?". If the shop is for like 2 years borderline unprofitable its probably almost guaranteed it's a front for money laundering, drugs or other illegal shit.

see pic

hezbollah are ourguys though

(((White woman)))

>hezbollah are ourguys though
This.
OP is just a butthurt kike because there's tons of other Islamic shit in the West that he could have focused on but he chooses the only one that is inconvenient for the kikes.

Attached: Loomer nosejob.jpg (569x583, 50K)

You don't get it. He's been giving millions away to known terrorists on several occasions.
Kevin Johnston is not a jew. Muslims are more jewish than Kevin.
Trudeau is a fucking traitor and he's stealing our money and laundering it through these people

At least is the US the judge is obligated to allow the accused to finish evidentiary collection... If they can afford it.

>samefagging
>You don't get it. He's been giving millions away to known terrorists on several occasions.
Good. Fuck Jews and fuck Israel.

Attached: Jew crying.png (131x205, 48K)

>Trudeau is a fucking traitor
Yes, and he's not subtle about it. He hates Canada and wraps it in SJW speech. Question how we are going to pay for all these immigrants when Canadians are dying in ER for lack of funding? He calls you a racist.

see pic

This is one of the reason why big business is so woke btw, half of it is just die to leftists in management positions, and half of this is die to them being scared of lawsuits

Where are you getting hezbollah from? FR were claiming that it was the pakistani ISI who laundered money lol. Read this from the judgement, Johnston seems like a total nutter.

"On
AprillO
, 2018, Mr. Fakih was at Erin Mills Town Centre mall with his three children (then aged 4, and 13).
In
front
ofMr. Fakih's
children, Mr. Johnston called Mr. Fakih a coward
and
other names and accused Mr. Fakih
of
supporting terrorism and funding terror organizations
so
they can cut babies
in
half
'. Mr. Fakih asked Mr. Johnston to respect that
he
was there with his three children, but
Mr
. Johnston continued and even captured Mr.
Fakih's
children
in
photos and recordings
of
the interaction. Moreover,
when
Mr. Fakih and his children tried to escape
by
leaving the mall, Mr. Johnston followed them into the parking lot."

>>samefagging
>>giving millions away to known terrorists
>Good
You're fucked in the head, pal.

Yes yes.. the first into the fray is always a nutter in the eyes of cowards. To the others he's a hero.

Fucked up the formatting, my bad. Anyway just read the case, it doesnt correspond to the story you're telling. Johnstons lawyers chose not to go the hearing.

You're alright.

When you called Hezbollah terrorists you outed yourself Nosenberg.

Attached: Jew.jpg (400x400, 28K)

What's the definition of terrorism, retard?
You're the fucking kike if you support the theft from honest journalists (no matter how loopy they may be), who was born here. Only to give it to some multimillionaire sand nigger immigrant who gives no shits about this country.

Shut up Jew, go attack some other Islamic shit which there are tons of, not the only one that triggers the Jews.
You are a blatant kike.
Hezbollah isn't even a terrorist organization.

so what did he even say? the youtube video is terminated btw

Attached: 783467.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Is this what you low IQ shills do now? Just accuse people of being Jews?

The facts remain that Trudeau is taxing real Canadian citizens and funneling the money to people with no stake in this country. This has happened at least 3 times now with payouts up to 10.5 mil per "poor offended immigrant", anyone can google this. It started with Omar Khadar.

Take your low IQ jew trickery somewhere else and light yourself on fire.

>Is this what you low IQ shills do now? Just accuse people of being Jews?
stfu, you kike shills do this shit every single day, attacking the one out of many who resist against Israel.
You kikes do the same thing with Ilhan Omar. You attack her based on leftist shit that literally every other Democrat does, the only difference is that she is anti-Israel.
You kike shills are too obvious. Go attack Muslim Brotherhood or something faggot.
I don't give a fuck about Hezbollah laundering money, I would give them money myself. I'm glad some Kebab shop owner is doing it for me.

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

She's the result of another huge issue in the United States separate from freedom of speech. She was elected by her own district that is comprised almost entirely of her fellow low IQ Somalian monkeys in Minnesota brought in from the 80's and 90's.

Stuff like this is precisely why Canada is going to move to ban all guns.

Abdul, even the euro country you’re squatting your shitskin ass in understands that people are allowed to have a legal defense where they justify themselves.
You filthy sandniggers simply do not respect superior traditions. I unironically pray each night for you to be eradicated from the earth.

Attached: D49A9EC3-3843-43DF-8F81-02B03B76C0FD.png (500x313, 211K)

spotted the towel head

Im sharpening my rake as we speak

>spotted the towel head
Desperate Jewish attempt at projection after being entirely exposed.

Attached: Jew projecting.png (491x334, 377K)

>20 cents has been deposited to your account
How do I apply to your organization for work?

take your "enemy of my enemy is my friend" bs outta here, scumbag.
Anyone with half a brain knows full well that this is a fallacy.
Muslims and Jews can eat each other for all I care.
Kevin Johnston is a resistor against Israel and the Jewish narrative of Islam being a religion of peace. Any Muslim Lebanese who is in Canada, let alone still being alive today is definitely NOT.
You're trash, and you lost. Now gtfo of here, nigger.

>Y-y-y-y-you're Jewish
Literally your only argument in the face of real facts.
Fuck off retard. How do you even possess the IQ to operate a computer?

The amount of Jewish butthurt is amazing.

Attached: Hezbollah feels good.jpg (600x400, 41K)

>being this delusional
When was the last time you stepped outside?

No u

Canada... even the Truth is no defense for Hate Crimes or Hater Speech.

Attached: Canada_Hate_Speech.jpg (686x604, 175K)

No 1A in canaduh. So sad the deterioration of pale french gook northern neighbor. And the shitstorm to the south that is brown central and southern muricah. Canada has let us down again. They are cucked from the top down. Bending over for every hurt feeling or bad word uttered. A soft civilization with thin skin is easily conquered from within.