The year 1999 was twenty years ago

>The year 1999 was twenty years ago

How fucked are we?

Attached: 536473619374.jpg (1222x1600, 587K)

>Not being born in the new millennium.
Get fucked boomers.

Gen 1 Pokemon was mankind's crowning achievement. We peaked in the late 90s. It's all downhill from then on.

Anyone remember this ?

Attached: dbz-carte-dragon-ball-z-part-14-power-level-carddass-573-b-prism-piccolo-gokou-genkidama-956219695_L (500x500, 61K)

its over

Attached: 1500009349516.png (400x416, 41K)

Gen 2 is objectively the best.

Attached: 189B720E-4368-4048-91A2-8F27DBC3D224.jpg (600x800, 369K)

I got a few packets of those dbz cards when they came out.
Nothing like my Pokemon card collection tho.

This. Gen 3 and beyond don't even feel like real Pokemon. But the game mechanics weren't really solid until gen 4+.

Imo they should carefully restudy the appeals of gen 1 & 2; that's where the real aesthetic is. So comfy.

Post your collection.

I had hundreds of them
Xonfusing if you didn't see GT

Honk honk

Attached: Clown_Mr_Mime.png (960x956, 1.23M)

We live in a soulless age

>time
>questioning whether pokemon is bad for kids
>nowadays they want your children to suck tranny cock and get hormonal “treatment”
If you only knew...

Thanks for this, fren. I'm headed to my LGS to go buy some packs.

Jk my LGS owner is a kike so I stopped going there after he kiked some kids out of their League Cup playmats.

Is Sam Walton a jew? I think I'll just head to walmart, if for no reason other than the fact that they price so many of their products at $14.88

picrel is Collinsville Regionals 2019, pretty /comfy/ desu
t. pokefag

Attached: 20190223_094206.jpg (4032x2268, 2.39M)

The very first Pokemon booster pack I ever opened back then had a foil charizard in it. I stupidly turned it over to my young cousins a few years ago because they were super into Pokemon, turns out it got destroyed because they are part of the most retarded generation.

Gen 2 master race

Holy shit that is infuriating. Depending on the print run that card could have been worth thousands.

Sorry for your loss

Attached: 1557596463366.png (805x1000, 213K)

I was born in 1999
First 3 gens are the best. HGSS is great too. People who dont like gen3 are blue pilled boomers

Yeah, I even explained to their parents what it was and that it was worth some money. I really thought they would charish it like I had for 20 something years, I was around their age when I got it. They ripped it in half within days because they didn't care for charizard........

>GOKUUUUUU!!!
>Ma boi goku!!!
>let's gooooooo!!!!
yeah, a far better series than shit like Super.
Or are you gonna go s.oyb.oy on me?

I like Gen 2 a lot also, especially the remakes, but for me nothing beats Gen 1 and Ken Sugimori's original artwork. It's absolutely perfect.

Attached: kengen1.png (500x550, 300K)

Ah, back before every design had to be approved by toy manufacturers by ease of production.

I want to watch the show again.

this right here. i wanted to be a pokemon breeder like brock and gen 2 added breeding with very VERY deep mechanics.

The movie was derivative and boring, there were too many pokemon, the pokemon were lazily made with little thought, they had no poke rap, etc. How can you say it was objectively better?
The original had the most creative pokemon after that they just started picking random objects and calling it pokemon. First it was trees and coral, soon it was batteries, staplers, belts, toys. Face it, pokemon peaked in the 90s

>We peaked in the late 90s. It's all downhill from then on.
This is true generally. We are in a period of profound cultural and material stagnation. Everything is a sequel.

I actually had a foil first edition charizard that I traded with my little sister for. She was like 4 so she wanted a pony or something. I gave the whole collection to my girlfriends little sister a few years later because she really liked pokemon at the time. I dont know what happened to it.