This is the most powerful country on earth

>This is the most powerful country on earth

Attached: 1555413299642.webm (1280x720, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg
youtu.be/j14nvAgkc5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=okAMB-4VPRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1555423787452.webm (640x366, 1.7M)

Attached: china apathy.webm (480x480, 2.4M)

>china
>most powerful nation on earth

Pick one

Attached: 1520173993939.webm (720x576, 1.25M)

Attached: 1553221235187.webm (404x536, 178K)

Attached: china jaywalker.webm (640x358, 2.17M)

Attached: hit and run victim ignored.webm (640x360, 2.2M)

Attached: whydidthegookcrosstheroad.webm (480x276, 1.96M)

Attached: rook both ways.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

oh my fucking sides

I know China secretly loves the US but did they really have to go and turn their whole society into an episode of Looney Tunes?

fake and gay
a
g

>china most powerful country
LOL

I feel like only a chinaman has that thing where he will brutally but accidentally kill someone and then kill 3 or 4 more people on the wind down of realizing it and then keep driving.

Attached: chinas greatest hits.webm (240x320, 1.98M)

Attached: Chinese drivers.webm (600x480, 1.21M)

I acually hate the gooks. They are behind most black posts and act like they are pro white. We should see the gooks for what they are, souless bugs that need a beating.

>people post these to make fun of China but don't realize the same shit happens in the US daily

Attached: bobby-clarke-610x400.jpg (610x400, 66K)

get the fuck outta here

Attached: Chinese elevator.webm (426x240, 392K)

Attached: Chinese elevator2.webm (512x288, 604K)

Attached: lainbow load shortcut.webm (480x272, 2.61M)

Attached: chinese mountain road.webm (720x404, 1.97M)

Fuck He almost made it

Attached: chinkedkid.webm (844x480, 332K)

I was going to cheer that he had negotiated all that traffic, but cheered that he got wiped out by the bus instead.

The fuck you talking ab-

Attached: lol.jpg (660x495, 70K)

Nothing of this caliber has ever happened on U.S soil. People do ignore crimes from time to time like 1 for every 1000 chink ones, but again it's nothing like these ones.

i would've done the same thing

Level 100 frogger.

Attached: 1551001593517.png (2176x1676, 1.22M)

Attached: driving in China.webm (480x332, 1.02M)

56.0001% now

Attached: GTA China.webm (720x404, 765K)

I came into this thread expecting the kraut to bash America.
>Most powerful
>China
And who says the Germans don't have humor

Attached: Chinese babysitting.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

>Sees a sink hole
>keeps on driving

Attached: file.png (521x521, 162K)

most of these are chinese insurance fraudsters. these people will forcibly harm themselves off other people so they can then take the blame and get awarded with an insurance claim.

That's what you get with less regulations, guess it has its advantages and disavantages.

Chinese are notoriously bad at frogger

Attached: Chinese feminism.webm (640x360, 587K)

He didn't see it? Looks fake

There was a bad motorcycle accident the other day and I saw about a dozen people all gathered around this man as he was dying. They were just holding him and praying for him.
In China, he'd just be a street fixture.

You can't even make this shit up

LMAO THIS IS A NEW ONE

Now that's what I call bad luck

Seriously
What the fuck was the point of this? He decided to an hero?

Theres a few dozen million more slant eyes making fun of Americans on websites similiar to this than there is of us talking about them, youre a global minority, embrace it

i like the complete lack of urgency of shorts guy.

Did we just see Chinese Batman's origin?

Attached: 1553968891888m.jpg (553x1024, 52K)

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 38K)

As much as a poltard i am, this is just sad.

Environmental based eugenics, only the most quick witted and agile ones will survive.

Someone post the hospital bed creature and the magot eye man

all the money goes to the railway systems they have. kek we need to bring those yellow niggers back over here to build ours again.

roasties btfo

How is this even possible?
Are these all fake?

I felt kinda bad for laughing so hard at those, but quickly got over it because I remembered that chinese aren't human.

youtu.be/MK6TXMsvgQg

Fucking superb

No, China's culture makes it so people have virtually no empathy even toward their own.

>enforcing the one child policy

>Yakety Sax intensifies

Insectoid

Gotta get ready for our chinese overlords once Trump gets out of power

That pic is from Italy

Attached: Smelling-farts-makes-live-longer-doing-prevents1 (1).jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Tbf I don't know the motivation of the posters but I find this disturbing and it tells about the moral decay we have that this is just a regular day in some countries. That is sad but at the same time it makes me value my country even more.

THE WIPERS
MY SIDES

This always is my favourite.

This NEEDS some Benny hill music

that little boys reaction, what kind of man doesn't feel sympathy for a wounded animal

It's lack of empathy because they value money over everything, forced atheism, bad laws and corrupt officials, which lead to shitty roads, buildings and morals

It's bowling time!

Those kind of schoolbuses only exist in the USA.

>what kind of man doesn't feel sympathy for a wounded animal

Attached: fukking chinks.webm (480x852, 2.85M)

Damn. F

Attached: Chinese Hotdog.webm (480x360, 827K)

And it's legitmate, that family is clearly violating one child policy, the car properly fixed it.

Attached: Chinese bbq.webm (426x240, 1000K)

Post clips then faggot.

Zero fucks given by the dude standing next to him

youtu.be/j14nvAgkc5Q

Attached: chinese roast dog.webm (408x720, 2.97M)

Nobody said that and only retards think 'china numba one'

holy shit
that kid...

It's the bridge that collapsed in Florida, the one that was huge international news. victims of which are expected to recieve 40m which will bankrupt the people who built the bridge. Basically nothing like china

Poor guy was haunted

Most chinks are still at the same level of intelligence and critical thinking that their village dwelling ancestors were, mainly due to the country industrialising so recently. They're so fucking dumb and poorly educated that a lot of them think that elevators are literally just magic. They think that there's always a little box for them to ride in behind the doors, no matter what. So, being the brainlets they are, they think smashing through the closed doors will get them into the elevator quicker. Little do they know, elevator shafts exist.

He probably died of exposure.

youtube.com/watch?v=okAMB-4VPRg

Yeah, when are we going to stop talking about trade and just glass these gooks? Dogs are not for eating, they are for loving. Fuck the Muslims also, they don't like dogs either.

Are chink reflexes disabled or something? I understand the lack of empathy issue, but for self protection they act so slowly or not at all.

Brat stomped

Attached: DVDgea3XcAgsDEH.jpg (371x532, 31K)

Insurance claims, insurance claims everywhere.

>b-but you have refugees??

you realize pigs are just as intelligent as dogs, muslims don't eat pigs

>filename
my sides

Grevious self injury/possibly death doesn't seem worth an insurance claim to me.

There is just one thing which makes me question things.
Why did the tanks of the Tyanman Square stop in front of a man? Meanwhile you have this sort of shit going on everyday.

Hmm where did my friend go? Oh well.

Imagine living in a cartoon