Is it possible to stop "planet nigger" ?

is it possible to stop "planet nigger" ?

i really think this is going to be bad for humanity at general, just imagine 40% of the global population with an avg iq of 70.

Attached: .jpg (552x355, 35K)

Literally just shut the border, problem solved

I'm doing a genetics degree, as our technology advances, the ability of the average human to access easy biotechnology grows. I want to engineer a new plague, or create smallpox in the same way they rebuilt horsepox in a lab. Then release it in the nigger heartland. Let it spread and burn its way through the noglands.

Imagine the vast possibilities for the African continent if it wasn't for niggers. Huge amounts of natural ressources and fertile soil.

napalm

I wish we could all just plant mines at the area between sub Sahara and North Africa to keep the niggers out

It'll be planet chink lording over planet nigger like supervisors of production. The West will just be an ugly little multicultural sideshow. Hopefully the soulless Asians can implement the one child policy on the Dark Continent.

50 anons can smuggle firearms into africa and just mow all those niggers down tarrant style

So far as wealth provided by the earth in all forms goes, Africa is by far the richest continent on the planet. The resources are not even difficult to access.

Attached: 300x250_withBorder.jpg (302x252, 45K)

Just stop feeding them. They will think out. Also stop gibing them gibs

Attached: 1557178048798.jpg (480x600, 44K)

I'm a brainlet, but make sure there's some way to just code it for non-white populations.
Also avoid Japs.
I think the Israelis already figured this out a while back, but Jewish and Arab DNA were too similar and they were afraid they'd die in the crossfire. (Or at least some of the mixed ones)

Yo NSA here, what school do you go to buddy?

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord Sir

maybe this is the answer to Fermi paradox - every planet has its nigger problem that wins and dooms the civilisations

literally tell it to all the normies and niggers that are already in your country

such a shame

also - the majority of them will probably be muslims. The worst of both worlds.

yes. pay them to use sperm from smart donors.
the sperm is like genetic foreign aid. it will make them smarter.

This

Pray to her

Attached: 1533347367435.jpg (1228x950, 261K)

The only reason they thrive is because we freely furnish them our modern technology. As soon as we end it, they will return to a high mortality rate

I honestly don't know why this topic isn't talked about more on this board. This is what all these white nationalist tards fear yet all they do is kvetch about the Jews and the sjws.

>Huge amounts of natural resources and fertile soil
That's precisely why they are what they are. They never had to work to obtain anything. The environment makes the man, not the reverse

Stop sending them free shit

Send male college graduates over for a year as a form of compulsory civil service in return for a reduction of their college debt, and as a form of aid.
22 yo males will be both enthusiastic genetic donors and enthusiastically received by the local ladies.
It doesn't get any simpler than this.
Of course, you have them do some bullshit job while there for appearances.

>kvetch

a poo and a kike, wow. rare combo

a 180 of what is happening now

which kinda is exactly what hitler tried to save from the kikes, but hey that must be anti-semetic by kike law to state, or something
doesn't matter

history repeats

and repeats

There are diseases that would work by attacking specific haplogroups yes. But the issue currently is creating something that can actually do that. A really interesting journal I was reading recently talked about the feasibility of binding silicon to spores as a way of increasing their penetration into mucous membranes to increase infection rates and lethality. You could do it back in the 90's, and our tech has advanced to make doing it now fairly trivial. So what is currently not possible to do due to limitations of the technology not having sufficient 'resolution' when editing will be unlikely to remain impossible. Gonna be a white future lads.

Very much so. Ban migration and prohibit international aid. To do that we need to remove traitors from our governments.

stop feeding them.

Niggers are really servile and stupid and would be completely unable to utilize any infrastructure even if we leave it for them to use.

They would all mostly die out and succumb to famine if white people stopped feeding them.

Africans will still breed, Africa is such a huge continent, it can house 8 billions.

White Europeans would rule over Africa if it wasn't for that moron Adolf Hitler and his Europe ruining war.

up

>He doesn't want to personally star in Planet of the Apes 5

Fuckin' faggot.

The fault lays more with Wilhelm II being a terrible ruler

based bongman. do eeiiittt

>Genetic engineering is growing so we really don't have to worry
Oh yeah, good point, we can eugenically engineer populations to be higher IQ and lower crime-
>Yeah so I want to engineer a plague to wipe out all the brown people
What kind of monster thinks of that first?

I will pray for your success

Nigs aren't the problem.
120 years ago, a few hundred white people subjungated millions of negroes. The same thing could happen today, but a certain group is preventing us from doing it again.
This group is the real enemy.

Because It's far easier to create a destructive force that spread than it is to force large segments of the planet to undergo gene therapy. If we can achieve that then we would have already conquered them by that point. The people of the west aren't ready to commit to what needs to be done to save them.

Literally just wait for white liberals to run out of money.

no

Shhhhh. Don’t tell anybody but “global warming” isn’t a hoax as much as an intricate plan to force 4 billion black and brown people to starve in the freezing dark. WTF!!???? Now I LOVE global warming. You will, too.

You don't have to force them, you can just offer it to them free of charge. Who wouldn't want their children to have a higher IQ? Who wants criminal children? Some will stubbornly refuse to go along with it, but as the generations pass they will find themselves increasingly out of step with the rest of society, eventually rotting in a prison and unable to find a mate.

Who doesn't want vaccinations? Or good nutrition. The Africans often believe in magic, hate science and traditional (read: working) medicine and as a whole will not let you actually help them.

The long night is better than they deserve

>african population is going to grow forever

Attached: 1541516221781.jpg (374x374, 41K)

I think the comparison to vaccines is apt, actually. There are some holdouts with weird ideas, but for the most part vaccines have been a tremendous success and reduced human suffering tremendously. Africans may be somewhat more prone to self-destructive avoidance of good medical technology, but at most it will be a large minority of them. Even if they are uninformed on the scientific details, easily more than 50% will trust their doctor, as they do with most matters.

Wakanda 4 ever you white devil

It has already been created.
A south African bioengineer was working on this decades ago.
Many country's have followed his work.
It will be released when there's a global disaster/war so it will go unnoticed long enough to prevent a cat 5 chimpout.

Prepare now.

We need a real-life Genophage

Attached: spaceniggers.jpg (2171x6420, 2.09M)

you're fucking stupid. The only reason why poor people have low IQ is because they don't have school. How many stupid NPC Europeans are there? Only reason why they score higher on IQ test is because of schooling you fucking retard end yourself fatboi

> humanity
> stopping obvious problems of huge scale before it is too late
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Gas, bullets, viruses, nukes, plenty of ways. I vote for all of the above.

Ebola chan will save us

No one expects the Spanish Flu.

Forced neutering.

Why would you want to import AIDS though?

Attached: 0ef62e4df27b4ba7294de889fdbc33e476a08ec9_254x191.jpg (254x191, 6K)

Hunger in Africa is a direct proof of god. Weird that atheists often use starvation as an argument.

Underrated.

>is it possible to stop "planet nigger" ?

No.. Bill Gates and several other Billionaires are literally giving all their money away in an attempt to maximize the number of Africans.

European feminist will vote to bankrupt their own nations importing Africans.

Attached: un_population_projections.png (1234x852, 87K)

>The ambassador for Africa has opened a diplomatic channel with you, Emperor
>*clicks on trade*
>"Sure, let me see what you've got"
>*selects sexbots for the offer window*
>*selects nothing in the accept window*
>*clicks on make offer*

Why would you waste resources on improving the intellectual capabilities of niggers when you can improve whites instead? Seems like a waste of resource, just like all the food aid we send to to Africa just to keep these populations alive.

WW1 killed colonialism and nation states, WWII killed independent banking and established Israel.

((white)) people.
Call a jew for what it is, schlomo.

Attached: jude.jpg (654x324, 32K)

Without the food, medicine, and financial aid they'll cull themselves in a matter of decades.

Yeah but white genocide isn't real somehow

Then why are american blacks so dumb?