Trump has been a massive disappointment

Who are the better candidates for 2020?

Attached: 1542328047923.jpg (1008x403, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Joe-Bidens-foot-in-mouth-disease-574093
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-obama-authorized-u-s-abstention-on-1482528162-htmlstory.html
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-2020-democrats-promise-to-re-enter-the-iran-deal-and-israel-is-concerned-1.7157623
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are all zog puppets

Attached: 1443313631788.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Bill Weld, Andrew Yang, any centrist Democrat, prettymuch any 3rd-party candidate.

There are none. Once again, Trump will be the only "viable" candidate.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Just write in kek or pepe

I wont support anyone who doesnt fly the swastika

We started this, we must see it through to the end

he's going to get reelected lmfao

>using the reddit meme trump picture

look up tulsi's latest tweet, then come back and say that

Elizabeth Warren is probably the best. Bernie would be good, but he's too old and won't be able to govern effectively and build coalitions if he gets into office. Biden is basically Obama 2.0. Basically your standard neocon neoliberal friend to wall street and the banks, keep status quo candidate. He is the worst one by far, unless you include candidates who could never win like Amy Klobuchar or Kamala Harris or that white bitch from NY Gillibrand or something. They're all basically Biden except with more identity politics and Klobuchar is probably a traitor. Buttigieg would also be acceptable but I have my reservations about him because I think he may be just saying all the right things without really meaning it, essentially I worry that he's a plant.

Trump 2020

Biden would be good...but it's all zog...

Attached: 1557801921066m.jpg (1024x922, 137K)

>In April 2016, Biden joined forces with former president Barack Obama in being harshly disparaging of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the Israeli government. His diatribe followed a terrorist attack on a Jerusalem city bus, injuring 21 people. It was the culmination of several months of knife attacks by Palestinian terrorists.
jpost.com/Opinion/Joe-Bidens-foot-in-mouth-disease-574093

>President Obama personally directed Friday that the U.S. abstain from a United Nations Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlement activity, seeing the escalation of settlement building as an increasing threat to the viability of a two-state solution to the region's problems.
>Ahead of the expected vote convened a discussion Thursday with Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State John F. Kerry and other top national security officials.
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-obama-authorized-u-s-abstention-on-1482528162-htmlstory.html

Still Trump, unfortunately. I really don’t like accelationism but if shit doesn’t hit the fan anytime soon we’re not getting any good candidates or viable 3rd parties.

Attached: D7C50BA9-8B9D-459F-9DD6-1074E75A594F.jpg (320x320, 21K)

No wall no vote

Trump

fuck blumpf

reminder: you're a fucking traitor

Fake and gay

Attached: ga-ga-pee-pap.jpg (130x148, 5K)

>current year
>voting for leftists
Does it hurt when you dilate?

Yang and Bernie!

>Trump has been a massive disappointment
You got that right. And that is putting it mildly.

What about Kris Kobach as a candidate?

>2020 Democrats Promise to Re-enter the Iran Deal, and Israel Is Concerned

>Officials describe a ‘political nightmare scenario' in which Israel is dragged into the presidential contest if Iran deal becomes a major issue. Israel's ambassador: calls to re-enter the deal 'unacceptable'

>Other Democratic contenders are expected to do likewise over the next months, including former Vice President Joe Biden, who was part of the Obama administration that negotiated the deal in the first place,

>A Democratic presidential nominee committed to re-entering the Iran deal could also create a serious headache for AIPAC, which is trying to preserve bipartisan support for Israel in an age of growing division and polarization.

>The pro-Israel lobby group has a policy of aligning itself unconditionally with the Israeli government, but it also has a clear policy of not “choosing sides” in presidential contests. An election between Trump and a Democrat committed to re-entering the Iran deal will be difficult for the lobby group to navigate.

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-2020-democrats-promise-to-re-enter-the-iran-deal-and-israel-is-concerned-1.7157623

>about to station 120K soldiers in the ME
oh sweety

>We started this, we must see it through to the end
Not really true. Yes we started it, but when you start a project and it goes south, you don't continue with it. You either make the corrections needed to get it back on track, or you dump it and start over.

Trump is a massive failure. He lies so much the truth hides from him. He has betrayed us on every single thing. And he swoons over Javanka, who are massive commie-globalists idiots.

Trump has been scripted in for another season.

here we go again
shills coming out the wood work cause AG Barr is a MASSIVE LEGEND!

Attached: Thats all you can say.gif (500x658, 638K)

not an argument

Well I like freedom and I like speech
But I don't like miggers, no siree
There's two known things that'll make me puke
and that's a sloppy job mossad and a campaign spook

Attached: 1543149427031.jpg (640x640, 101K)

How are things going at Share Blue today shill?

No wall, no balls, no vote

The Hawaiian babe, is based, is a shame they are going to put kamala

wow you bunch of god damn little faggots. i'd fucking destroy everyone of you. it took me like five minutes to figure out how to post on this fag site. thank you chad for giving me the website. how about everyone of you meet me in person and watch what happens when you say something. my president is a great person and don't you dare talk about him like you know him. nothing could have changed what happened you little pussies

Only a complete fucking moron would still believe there is a political solution to our problems. Investing any sort of time in a politician at this point is asinine. Hasn't worked out so well in the past, has it guys?

I honestly think it's over, man. It's become abundantly obvious there is no political solution and the system has been fine tuned enough to keep the white race on hospice. We're going silently into that night...

Sorry man, shit is just looking bleak. We voted in a guy to physically remove shitskins and hes basically doing the opposite and promising to do even more of the opposite, plus all the Zionists shit... it's just fucking rough.

There are no political solutions. Say it with me. THERE ARE NO POLITICAL SOLUTIONS.

THERE IS NO BETTER CANDIDATE YOU FUCKING FOOL
HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING?
WE CANNOT SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS POLITICALLY. NOT ANYMORE.
Dumb shills.

>THERE ARE NO POLITICAL SOLUTIONS.
Probably true. But you have to create demand before you get the supply. Newfriends need time to come to this realization.

Remember when Trump said the same things during his campaign? Not to mention she achieved th rank of major from a non combat role, meaning she profited off of Israeli wars

basically, the best thing you can do is send letters to Polish/Hungarian/Italian/Danish... embassy redpilling their ambassadors on the globalist plan to destroy their nations.

Poland is a prime example of US subversion trying to turn it into another London. Poland is currently under immense US pressure to give into the Chabad cabal.

Send redpilled letters to Polish and v4 officials expressing the urgent need for them to break free from US hegemony.

no. i don't remember trump shitting on one his closest friends, netanyahu. refresh my memory