I figured it out. It finally all makes sense

Aliens control everything.
Humans grow in numbers and advance in technology.
Tech advancement correlates to number of population.
Humans find something that they are supposed to find.
Humans are in the billions.
Harvest activated.
They come, harvest all humans.
We are food.
Only very very few in the wildness and forest survive.
Survivors can't replicate technology, nobody can make silicon chips at home, nobody can do shit on their own.
Everything goes to square one.

We are kettle. We are food. Harvest is soon.

Attached: 1557763812483-2.jpg (1080x1349, 108K)

If by aliens you mean kikes, sure

go back to /x/

Well done. You figured out the plot of mass effect.

yeah no. It is crustal shifts that resets everything. We are due for a very big one soon.

My theory is simple:

Reptiles evolved and left earth. We were genetically engineered reptiles.
We are a food plantation.

In every culture the kinds have the "dragon" blood.

History and religion tells us what happened.

its 100% clear that we have a reset after reset.
No fucking way our civilisation is only 20k-40k years old.

Humans as we know it with our brains is millions of years old.

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND ALIENPILLED

I've spent 40 years being told the world is going to end.
I wish it had already, its kind of annoying that none of the endgame plots have panned out and I'm still stuck on this fucking rock with all you brainlets.

post her alien pussy

This

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Also the flat earth and firmament makes sense that way = we live under a dome. In a Zoo. Controlled environment. Yes its round and a planet but we cant leave.

Like we eat chicken and cows and they have no fucking idea because they live on a farm. And we farm them and we think we are the shit. We think we are the king of the jungle.

What if... What if we are food too?
What if they only harvest us after we reach a certain population size.

Aliens could be reptiles or what's even worst... bipedal huge and intelligent insects.

Attached: 1557763768150.jpg (2316x3088, 753K)

>We are kettle
Time for a spot of tea old chap

Won't be long now!

Literally the plot of mass effect.

You fucking stoned son?

yes but I never played it.

In Mass effect was there some kind of artefact that humans find and activate the harvest with?

Isn't that just Stargate Atlantis' plot?

that tongue those lips oh man goddamn

Attached: 1553778524127.jpg (272x272, 10K)

The citadel

Think in dimensional terms not "aliens"

Can i sue bioware?

looks better with clothes on

Attached: Claudia_Alende_098[1].jpg (900x1200, 99K)

for sure, did you see any blue girls when you figured it out too?

>Aliens control everything.
lend me your brain for some time; the real world is really boring

are u saying the bigger the population the better technology the population is awarded?

at least give source, half-french-half-italian-half-german creature

anna blossom

Yes.

Watch the movies, "V", "V: The Final Battle" and "They Live." Those movies basically tell us all we need to know.

Hurry up pls. They must be on their way now

get the fuck off this board tom delonge

Also, isn't this the plot of Jupiter Ascending?
Furries for Armageddon is a good trade!

Thanks a lot, mate

>tfw you're born in time for the end of the latest second act and won't make it to see the end of the 3rd

We are all dead soon. 12,000 year reset is here. Armegeddon, 2nd coming, deluge, return of messiah, whatever your idiot ancestors brainwashed you into calling it. It is coming. Another more powerful group of entities will erase us again. We keep failing the test. We are wicked, evil, lustful, proud. It is time.

These kind of posts just remind me how fucking stupid the majority of pol is

How would some being survive millions of years without food? And if they could do this, why would they need to eat at some time?

They never left.

bump

No such thing as Aliens OP.

I'm a methane based alien "life form" who harvests methane expulsions from human gastrointestinal tracts.
AMA

Psychic/Energetic food
not sure about physical food
earth is a farm for negative emotions, look up "loosh" it sounds weird but makes some sense

why not both?

Asteroid may 25

true it is stupid. we are not food, there are thousands of better options for physical food. What we are is intellectual slaves.
reptilians have exhausted all their creative options and use humans to try to get the tech to leave the planet. They never left, they never found out how.

You are somewhat on right track, you seek the law of 0ne

Did you watch Prometheus last night user

> its 100% clear that we have a reset after reset.

Yes, inversion of magnetic poles,this has been studied

I’m running out of rum and cigars for every time “it’s happening”

So anytime would be great on that rapture.

not the intestines but deep ocean bacteria are interesting
These microbes are the foundation for life in hydrothermal vent ecosystems. ... Green sulfur bacteria are unique among hydrothermal vent bacteria because they

Although life is very sparse at these depths, black smokers are the centers of entire ecosystems. Sunlight is nonexistent, so many organisms – such as archaea and extremophiles – convert the heat, methane, and sulfur compounds provided by black smokers into energy through a process called chemosynthesis. More complex life forms, such as clams and tubeworms, feed on these organisms. The organisms at the base of the food chain also deposit minerals into the base of the black smoker, therefore completing the life cycle.

A species of phototrophic bacterium has been found living near a black smoker off the coast of Mexico at a depth of 2,500 m (8,200 ft). No sunlight penetrates that far into the waters. Instead, the bacteria, part of the Chlorobiaceae family, use the faint glow from the black smoker for photosynthesis. This is the first organism discovered in nature to exclusively use a light other than sunlight for photosynthesis.[24]

New and unusual species are constantly being discovered in the neighborhood of black smokers. The Pompeii worm Alvinella pompejana, which is capable of withstanding temperatures up to 80 °C (176 °F), was found in the 1980s, and a scaly-foot gastropod Chrysomallon squamiferum in 2001 during an expedition to the Indian Ocean's Kairei hydrothermal vent field. The latter uses iron sulfides (pyrite and greigite) for the structure of its dermal sclerites (hardened body parts), instead of calcium carbonate. The extreme pressure of 2500 m of water (approximately 25 megapascals or 250 atmospheres) is thought to play a role in stabilizing iron sulfide for biological purposes. This armor plating probably serves as a defense against the venomous radula (teeth) of predatory snails in that community.

It isn't a group of entities, it's just physics dumbass

I've noticed a lot of media nowadays depict some overarching cosmic battle between organic and synthetic. Could masons be hinting it's real? That organic and synthetic life have long established themselves in a cycle of war?

Maybe we don't see much going on in space because smart species are hiding. Yikes.

You know what I think is odd

Why do we go to all this trouble, struggle, loss of life via wars etc...

If there are ayyyys or inter dimensional beings here now via Q or whatever.

Just prove the soul... this literally stops everything.

Why dick around otherwise?

I think the word "demons" would describe them way better than. Look at the Americas, some civilizations gained a disproportionate knowledge in X or Y field channeling entities they fed with ungodly amounts of human blood, or used them to clash against other clans, ending up cursing most of the fucking continent. Esoteric practices are an ongoing phenomenon among black nobility and lower élites etcetera, while they feed the masses with skepticism and nihilism so they would laugh at the idea of dark powers operating from beyond the veil.

Sourced by your ass.

This.
Fall from heaven = Enki was told to GTFO from the alien mothership in orbit.

Loosh is just capitalism with supernatural woo.

Think of how much money addiction is worth, how many different products use that dynamic. If you make your money due to human suffering, you gain from there being more, you incentivize more of it happening. This is the true meaning of sin.

Demons are just thought patterns in human consciousness that empower themselves through negative and harmful avenues. Hollywood plastic surgery disasters look physically demonic because their bodies have been physically altered by pride, greed, vanity and careerism. Meth heads look and act like possessed zombies- because drug use is the overtaking if human consciousness by the substances themselves.

This all functions identically to conceptions of angels, archons, demons, loosh farming aliens. But the truth is that it only ever needs human beings as vectors. Reptilians are not from Sirius- they are just sociopaths willing to present false realities and promises as a pretense for a predatory existence. The archetypes live within humanity’s spirit- if you understand this all of religion gains a deeper truth as expressions of the world as is, transcendental metaphors which understood correctly make you realize the dynamics of people.

Inhaling braps is the only way to evolve into an intergalatic species.
The Jews know this and are promoting brap fetish here on Jow Forums.

>Jews helping the goy (((evolve)))
Yea. No. It would be funnier if you said sucking bbbc

Ok, how many of you are actually schizophrenic, and how many are LARPing with the schizoids for lulz?

Sucking nigger dick is also a good way to leave this earth desu

Attached: 342w3.jpg (363x500, 118K)

Having to ask, not even once.

I have that movie. It's horrible.

>I have that movie.
I'm sure you do

The movie Odd Thomas was about this concept.

yes

Attached: Untitled.png (1557x841, 1.61M)

Attached: wtfman.gif (220x208, 904K)

hey Rabbi

Attached: THEY ALL SHARE GUILT (Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

> What we are is intellectual slaves.
reptilians have exhausted all their creative options and use humans to try to get the tech to leave the planet

If they have the tech to hide themselves from billions of humans, why the fuck would they need humans to develop technology for them?

Yep. 144000 kept as a seed population, the rest are raptured for food.

Your answer is there is access to stem cells to resurrect, and artificial intelligence robots are so effective to enforce successful use of stem cells and other technology that the most powerfully reigning, successful humans are lost in an exponential runaway series of copy repeat programs of people exactly mimicking, acting, events previously enforced by these artificial intelligence robots to include work acceptable expectability so younger humans are in on the safety of behavior proved successful by military industrial complex releasing newer robots to enforce eternal life.

Inner cell mass stem cells regrow any body of a human, and stem cells resurrect. Stems cells are easy to collect from Caesarian section surgery human births. Stem cells are layers in pressured semen sperm cum. People make stem cells from human breast milk and other body. Doctors are using inner cell mass stem cells to resurrect the dead! Proper use of stem cells are eternal youth!

Jow Forums and /x/ have been one since 2016

woh, dude. no one has ever come up with this before! how did you do it?

Attached: pepcorn.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Obligatory (you) for my illiterate Brazilian friend.

My post is why I believe Iran has complete sovereign right to defend oil tankers transporting through Hormuz Strait. I asked for respect of cryonics healthcare right as bridge between our people before enforcing against other nations like Iran. Today, I believe we lack sufficient cryonics healthcare right coverage at America. Maybe Spanish believe Spanish need to bring their military from the school enforcing blockade of the Hormuz Strait.

Attached: 1557856366053-1712496926.jpg (1600x1200, 294K)

>> Aliens control everything
true...

>> Harvest activated.
holocaust... you do not obey torah law; a contract between you and them.