Myth of responsible gun ownership

So gun thefts from cars are up 85 percent in two years since Tennessee enacted a law to allow people carrying gun in cars without a permit. Many of these stolen guns have been linked to homicides, robberies, and car jackings. So gun's aren't a problem irresponsible gun owners are. So how do you fix that problem?

wmcactionnews5.com/2019/02/07/mpd-surge-guns-stolen-vehicles/

Attached: Stolen.png (842x467, 414K)

common sense crime laws

it should be a crime to commit a crime

those dumbfuck gun owners need their ass nailed to the wall

next

>Firearm thefts from vehicles in Memphis have increased by 256 percent since 2013, according to the city's police.
>1,273 firearms stolen

That's just one fucking city.

Obviously making it a crime to not lock up your gun wouldn't stop people. Stealing the gun is a crime, but people still steal it.

Mandatory guns = Herd immunity to bullets.

They should make it illegal to break into cars. Surely that will stop it from happening.

As soon as you take niggers out of the equation the problem is solved.

I wonder how society would actually end up if it was required for everyone to be armed. Either extremely polite, or a bloodbath.

Yeah well that's not gonna happen.

wat? try harder and spout stupid shit to make gun control freaks sound reasonable.

don't leave it in your car - duh... "laws won't stop this". yes actually they would

fuck

Pessimist

>THE CRIMINAL ACTIONS OF OTHERS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
user I'm going to rape your daughter, and then you and I should both be punished. Me for the rape and you for the ... having something that I could rape?

>boating accident in your car
lmao

Memphis should literally be renamed Tyrone though.

>Have you ever been there user? It is wall to wall niggers as far as the eye can see.

It would end up extremely polite, once everyone incompatible with the western ideal was removed, so to speak.

>Either extremely polite, or a bloodbath.
it would be bad for a while. but think of all the idiots we would be rid of

Carry on person. Problem solved.

Except in practice that's not true, even in the wild west, the towns with the lowest crime rates actually had very strict gun laws, the lawless towns where everyone was carrying were actually rather violent.

Kennesaw Ga had a mandatory law requiring every homeowner to have a gun.

Home invasions nearly bottomed out.

If people are allowed to carry a sidearm EVERYWHERE, they won't have to leave it in their car and get it stolen. Problem solved.
The issue here again is (((Gun-Free Zones))), this requires law-abiding people to have to leave their firearm somewhere instead of having it on their person.

Attached: Argentina_gramps.png (282x573, 256K)

They developed herd immunity to home invasions, imagine if that was state wide....

Memphis is a disgrace and blight on the great state of Tennessee. Those coons should be rounded up and sent to the north when the govt collapses.

> A society with increased invasion of private property needs less guns.

You people need to wear helmets. How about MOAR guns? where it's illegal to leave it in the car or demand someone not to carry it on their premises? Gov mandated open carry that motherfucker into the liquor store. We already got a loicense so we know you`ll be able to carry it responsibly around liquor. Just no drinking while open carrying. You plan to drink then leave it locked up inside your house that night.

That sound reasonable or did you just come here to spit shit out of your mouth completely brain dead?

Attached: 1521586141080.jpg (1083x924, 219K)

Id like to see this and accidental family shooting themselves split out between one gun retards and multi gun patriots.

So the legislator made an irresponsible law. They should change it.

who are the dumb fucks trying to bluff this into a winning pro-gun hand? let's play a gaem of tx hold'em this should be fun

>Memphis
>Shelby County

found your problem right there

Attached: 1557709661694.jpg (1080x672, 90K)

You mean a middle class low density town had a low crime rate? shocking..

>You plan to drink then leave it locked up inside your house that night.
Like Drunk driving laws stopped drunk driving..

No they wouldn't

Kill car thieves, simple

Most aren't stealing the car, they are smash and grab, in fact in many cases, the car isn't even locked.

>You mean a middle class low density town had a low crime rate that got even lower after passing a law requiring homeowners to have a gun?

shocking indeed and ftfy

inimitable leaf posting
inimitable leaf poster

If you look at that town, home invasions weren't really a problem in the first place.
>Start a Bear Patrol in my neighborhood
>No Bears, the Bear Patrol works!
>Never mind that bears haven't live her in 100 years..

Wealth doesn't correlate with crime. IQ and genetics do though.

Great analogy retard
>no home invasions to begin with
>no home invasions in 100 years

kys

Looks like we need to outlaw niggers.

Get a load of this victim blaming shitlord.

>victim blaming

if victims are leaving firearms unsecured in their car, maybe they shouldn't leave unsecured firearms in their car

this is on them. chooose a different hill to die on fagot

it's legal to break into cars?/

Maybe the niggers should stop breaking into people's cars?

may be santa clause should have left me two vidya cards

cars have doors,which close, that is not unsecure. if victims are dressing like whores maybe they shouldn't leave the kitchen. this is on the niggers that stole them

>living in a city
>having your firearm stored anywhere but on your person

Their fault for being bad gun owners. My gun is either locked up at home or in my holster. At the very worst i will keep it in my backpack if I'm wearing my uniform without a jacket because its impossible to CC with it.

Attached: 1543012360285.jpg (570x845, 75K)

>proves himself a retard

Remove Memphis and show me the numbers again.

>required for everyone to be armed
Protip: That would be gun control.

Shoot the thieves.
Next

If it was legal to carry they wouldnt need to keep it in their car, problem solved

>my gun locked up or holstered
>not multiple guns in strategic locations

>Memphis
>Niggerville
Found your problem, OP

Attached: 9790b0c42c5d3f1ff863d09347862628823ba4de_hq.jpg (800x723, 53K)

so there's a small group of morons starting the same threads over and over

so you still talk retarded
so they still get hidden

People wouldn’t leave their guns in their cars if there wasn’t a hodgepodge of various restrictions on when and where you can carry.

Democrats make those laws intentionally convoluted to demoralize people into just not carrying. Inb4 you say red TN, Republicans don’t control Memphis which is the anchor weighing down state stats.

>Memphis
Literally just niggers stealing from niggers then. Who cares, anything that culls the black population is good.

How is a locked car not secure?

The only reason I leave my gun in my car is because it's legal for the company I work for to fire me if I bring it into the building.
This is literally the fault of gun free zones being legally enforceable.

I'm sure it's all hi points and sigmas anyhow, who cares

it's made of glass? you can literally shatter a window by throwing a piece of broken spark plug ceramic at it. literally a pebble sized object.

By that logic, locking them in your house is just as irresponsible. You creatures truly are broken.

niggers and white trash without a felony buy the guns legally for their nigger gangster family and then claim it was stolen.

This says nothing about responsible gun ownership.
The responsible gun owners didn't get their shit stolen.

Attached: 1555948062792.png (500x806, 180K)

Nashville as well, all of Tennessee is up

Just so happens, it's based on Memphis, which is basically Africa. How does it feel to be so incredibly retarded?

Attached: 1550412509512.jpg (710x883, 77K)

Pass a law making stealing out of people's cars illegal and stop blaming victims of crime, instead of the shitbag criminals who steal from them.

Attached: 1557853944438.png (500x806, 463K)

Sounds like a nigger thief epidemic. They should ban niggers, I bet crime would go down.

thats why you have a gun safe you colossal moron

Why not both?

Ban Cars

Attached: ItsTotallyFuckedBigTime.jpg (574x863, 71K)

Full house wins

I lost all my guns in a car theft incident

>criminal breaks into house or car
You are a fucking idiot to blame the owner of the house or the car, regardless of what is stolen from them. In no universe does having something worth stealing make the owner responsible for the actions of the criminal who steals it, you hapless boob.

The answer is obvious. Let them carry their guns so they don’t have to leave them in the car. Problem solved!

Am I being insulted, or are you trying to get me to buy essential oils from your facebook business?

Attached: 8b2.gif (480x407, 1.23M)

>Don't tell women what to wear, tell men not to rape!
>Don't tell gun owners where to store their guns, tell niggers not to steal!

I lost all my cars in a gun theft incident

SHALL

Anyone caught breaking into a car should be sold into slavery

Attached: 13th-Amendment.jpg (1008x830, 170K)

85%

What is the actual number of reported stole firearms?

About 13%

Literally could apply this to any 99% White County regardless of wealth.

Slaughter them when caught

You're a real piece of work.

It's mind boggling that western civilization continues to tolerate you creatures.

Attached: brady16.jpg (1279x720, 370K)