>Muh big brain

How come african brains are the same size as euros.

Attached: 1536249501539(1).jpg (683x798, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/embargoed-8pm-25th-jan-size-matters-brain-size-relative-body-size-indicates-animals-ability-1539994
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they aren't tho

They made the nog skull and australianigger skull look larger than they are
Their brains are about 15-20% smaller

Apes are bigger than people.

they aren't, dumbass, post actual measurement

>How come african brains are the same size as euros.
they arent

There's no evidence that brain size (let alone skull size) has any large impact on intelligence.

Neanderthals had bigger skulls and were less intelligent than the average Cro-Magnon. Skull size and brain size do not impact intelligence, the structure of brain "wrinkles" does however.

These are skulls, user.

>Neanderthals had bigger skulls and were less intelligent than the average Cro-Magnon.
blupilled

Citations needed
Einstein proves you wrong

What is volume?

>(((Einstein)))
FUCK OFF LEAF

Density and compared to overall body mass is a thing, hence despite whales having a 9kg brain, they can be hardly considered more intelligent than us

Blue pilled.

And gay.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

said the kavkaz nigger himself
hahhahaha

lolwhocares. my eggs are big but the cum taste like shit

Look at the frontal lobes in the pics. by the OP...

Attached: identifying-the-vessel-sep11-453x300.png (453x300, 75K)

There is a small correlation. Not one-to-one though. No source - too lazy - but I've seen it. Now, I've also heard that it's brain size in proportion to body size -- I don't know how Africans fare on that measure.

clearly not
the white brain can completely overlap the black one while still being a couple centimeters taller

Attached: whh.png (683x798, 554K)

you cannot compare it from the picture if you dont know if they scaled the picture in some way. that being said, i know that european brains are larger

H-how d-do you know what your cum taste like?

It shoots 9 foot and I am only 7 foot long of the body. sometimes it hits my mouthparts.

please rate my content for humanness to improve the algorithm

Has an elephant ever invented anything? What about a whale?

why does the white skull look more menacing and evil than the other skulls

whales invented suicide independent of humans.

elephants can speak sign language, but they usually consider themselves "above the need" so it only works on the restrained males during mate season - the poos and junglebunnies actually tie all the male elephants to trees because they get too horny and fuck/eat whole cities. but still they are smart, and we should try harder to teach them to communicate.

we have proven songbirds use phonemes, let's go further

Brain size relative to body mass is a pretty good indicator of intelligence
ibtimes.co.uk/embargoed-8pm-25th-jan-size-matters-brain-size-relative-body-size-indicates-animals-ability-1539994

And crows are smarter than everything you listed while having a fraction of their brains in terms of size. I rest my case.

we are not on the same page, but we use the same book.

this is not a real english proverb but any native speaker can explain if to you if you are at loss.

I think there’s plenty of other evidence proving the lack of intelligence among Africans than just skull measurements.

>Skull size = brain size

Attached: 1549060311775.jpg (620x827, 228K)

>There's no evidence that brain size (let alone skull size) has any large impact on intelligence.

This is incredibly false. Brain size both in total size and in proportion to the body is positively correlated with intelligence. A quick google search is all it takes, what is wrong with you?