Can someone explain what is happening with Iran specifically and in a larger context in regards to the United States...

Can someone explain what is happening with Iran specifically and in a larger context in regards to the United States and Donald Trump?
People are making it seem like he's trying to start a war. Is this more misinformation? What is actually going on?

Attached: main-qimg-d6e4732f791612a9d1e81f8391b168e0.png (602x339, 180K)

Jews want that country destroyed since they dont want a powerful competitor in their border, also Iran is sympathetic to palestinians since they share the same sect of islam.
Blurmpf is just a retard and a kike controlled cuckold, so he will do whatever jews want.

That boy was our last hope

Attached: 105778579-1551902059431rtx6py6d.530x298.jpg (530x298, 18K)

Basically this

People said he was going after Syria to...could this all be a sleight of hand?

Attached: 1557715291326.jpg (750x563, 53K)

Jews want to start a war before the European Elections, simple as that.

yeah pretty much this.

Attached: e416072a2aa92059bde972b02cac498c.jpg (975x745, 309K)

Iran has had an asskickin' comin' for 40 years.

Attached: 7BBD849E-146A-4B8D-A630-E40820C51179.png (234x189, 20K)

I told my wife im not going to that fuckin shithole desert again im fighting the enemy here if i have to u know LIBERALS AND ANTIFA: THE FACIST FAGGOTS

Attached: 1557426465468.jpg (1535x838, 342K)

> Iran is sympathetic to palestinians since they share the same sect of islam
Everything what you said is true except this part. I agree that Iran is sympathetic towards palestinians but majority of them are sunnis.

Also, Saudi Arabia a.k.a wahabbist zionists eat Israel's shit while Israel bombs Gaza.

truth!

Attached: 1557174978712.jpg (710x532, 108K)

That is why I didn't join the military, although I highly respect service members.

Attached: jews_denied_the_moon.jpg (775x1000, 479K)

My fault. I thought Iran was one of the few Shia majority states in the region, but i think i mixed it up with Syria.

Even that's wrong,aside from Iran,Iraq is the country where Shia are the majority

We need to defeat the enemy within first fuck the sand monkey countries

Iran is Shia, Palestine is Sunni

What's funny is growing up my dad always used to tell me about seizing Iran being their main goal.
The "allies" have been invading the middle east creating bases of operations and footholds all around their country.
And all it gave our troops a chance to get some "training" in the desert environment so they aren't dumbfounded when they fight a war their.
18 years later I see he was actually right.
We've created a giant staging area out of the middle east with thousands of fob's and supply routes to fight a war in that region.
The main reason I feel Iran is important is solely because of the land it possesses.
Look at it on a map, it's like a bridge connecting the 2 regions.
There's no way to move on land eastwards from the middle east without crossing Iran.
This will become a major strategic area to control in the case of a conflict between the east and the west.
The true goal of all this isn't just to crush Iran, it's to secure an advantage and create a stalemate against the opposing superpowers being Russia and China.
All these proxy wars are just a buildup towards the main goal of controlling every country but russia/china.
In order to defeat them without starting a mass scale war that will ruin and destroy everything and everyone they wish to capture.

Yes I heard that idea a while ago too. Why does every one want to fight Russia? This isn't 1962. Does Russia want to fight us or something?

>Jow Forums Joos did it
>Iran Joos did it
>Israel Iran did it
>Russia everyone calm the fuck down
>US can’t wait for Sunday, GOT last episode.

Attached: 8FEC8985-7402-4D32-BC5E-20C91C15D03D.jpg (640x421, 43K)

I'm not entirely certain, I know that growing up we've all been instilled to think "Russia bad"
Over the centuries they've armed and taken sides with our enemies and we do the same with theirs.
It's some kind of global power struggle, cause instead of working together and solving the world's problems both sides wants to be the one in control above all.
I truly believe if instead of funding war and conflict between east and west, if we created an alliance between the 2 we could end a lot of the real problems going on in the world and a new age of prosperity would come to us. I don't mean one world govt. I mean each country maintaining their control with a shared goal in mind.
But those in power don't want this.
They gain wealth and power from war and death and conflict.
If we started to fix the real issues and stopped worrying about muh Russians and muh isis the world would be a better place and we would have no reason for increased governmental power.
As we can see from all the topics we speak of on this board.
The one thing ((they)) certainly don't want is peace,and humanity coming together as a whole to create a civilization where we all prosper and work together.
Tldr: it's probably the Jew's

Pretty much this but I don't think the US will be directly involved with the start. Saudi Arabia will more than likely.

>Can someone explain what is happening with Iran
incoming false flag this saturday at eurovision

kabuki theater that deserves none of our tax dollars

Attached: 1538091166921.png (924x1042, 578K)

Iran has been sour since the West pulled out when they decided to go chimp out and "nationalize" (aka "steal") the large oil investments that the UK and US had made.

They see themselves as an embarrassing shell of their former glorious empire (like the Turks) and for that reason they have a bit of a Napolean complex with trying to prove how the world should see them as important.

Because of this, they have been involved in all sorts of places, mostly to cause trouble for the West and potentially blackmail us. The sad thing is that classic Iran (before their own White Genocide) was certainly well within the European tradition.

Anyways, that is why Iran spends tons of money helping Sunni Muslims (who don't even like Iran) in Gaza, because they know they can destabilize the West that way. They got involved in Lebanon because they used the excuse of "muh Shia oppression" to get a foothold in the Mediterranean. They were originally involved with Syria because it was a good way to keep Iraq in check because both Iran and Syria were threatened by Iraq. Iran is in Yemen because they can cause a lot of trouble for world shipping if they want to there. They are also in Afghanistan heavily because (1) shared language/history for the north part (2) it is another way they can undermine the West.

The leaders of Iran for the last few decades are in a continual REEEE state and are doing all they can to try to get Europe hostage to them. They are more of a threat to Europe than America, but Europe doesn't have any sack to say it because they are pretty blackmailed.

It is a shame. Iran has so much potential. But they let their government (and all the arms) get controlled by their lowest caste religious retards. It goes to show how much demographics is destiny.

This. The bacteria that is calling for war with Iran thinks this will be like Iraq. I personally would LOVE to see the footage of american trash getting blown the fuck out by Iranian troops.

why are you wishing for your compatriots deaths mutt?

>FACIST
Is this some kind of /r9k Incel shit?

How to write like a Glownigger from Reddit

And type

like this

You will go and fight for Israel and I will come down and fuck your wife.

In 1979 they attacked American soil and took American diplomats hostage and then held them for ransom. They declared War on the US and shot first. The US is just going to give them what they wanted this whole time.

Fpbp, but Palestinians/Hamas are Sunnis

You Le niggers need to get off your high horse. Take a look at your nigger infested country, don't just point fingers.

Kys kike

Very effective bot. 10/10

Attached: 1518690250373.jpg (799x685, 160K)

You have no idea what things are like here. You'll understand once you see the genetic trash that infests this country.

Iran needs a hard reset (again)

Attached: Shah.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Too bad shes not a dude cuz ur. A faggot so i dont have to worry and no i won't lololol

ANTIFA the anti facist facists lololol

Hahahahahahaha monkey say monkey do. If America didn't give the Shah asylum, there would have been no hostage crisis.

Great Britain and Russia have been "opponents" on different levels for over 500 years. One of there main concerns was Afghanistan for the past 200 years because it is central to Asia and trade.
That's my fucked up understanding of part of the human cluster fuck on this iron cored rock.

Fuck you