MUH NAZI TEENS

Imagine working for a news media corporation whose reporting is so hackneyed, dickless and weak that some 14 year-old vlogger's video-shitposts constitute a "threat" to your narrative.

Attached: 610316309759276597659765975.png (641x639, 198K)

>bernstein
Gas all kikes

>joe bern(((stein)))
perfect

Attached: 1456194948884.jpg (800x450, 42K)

there's a video where when she dresses as an fbi agent and she wears a star of david, so I don't know if that's intentional or not.

He's an actual terrible person, would be a shame if his story was spammed with all of his hostile tweets.

blockhead joe at it again
hope he falls and cracks his head on the pavement in roblox

She'll be banned from youtube and none of you will do anything, once again.

it would really be a shame if someone knocked ole joes block off.

blockhead joe, what's going on big guy

>I don't know if that's intentional or not
Oh ya dude, from seeing her videos it sounds like she is TOTALLY down with Authoritarianism just so long as it's pro-semitic authoritarianism. She never does anything ironically in order to intentionally rile people up, I'm positive of that.

That's a sub from me. SUBSCRIBE TO SOPH.

I know she was against the FBI, but sometimes people we think aren't kikes are indeed kikes.

>She'll be banned from youtube and none of you will do anything, once again.

>implying

Attached: nasim 1.jpg (1024x672, 69K)

In all fairness her videos are hilarious

>I know she was against the FBI, but sometimes people we think aren't kikes are indeed kikes.

True, I didn't think you were a kike at first but I'm pretty sure you are one now

isn't it suspicious that this happened after her interaction with Destiny? Also everyone else who interacts with him has the media hounding them afterwards. Destiny's grandfather is also a Republican Party elite hmmmm

Oh yeah?
My beautiful Afghan rocket launcher is already inside US borders and fully assembled by my big bro and me, with parts carried here in the backpacks of illegal Guatemalans.
sOem oV mUh US fReNS StAyShuNNeD OvErR nEaR HeLMaND hElPeD ME 2Git iT
But I gotta practice first, before Ima finna git reddy to make Alphabet soup.

Attached: 78985675978578659765765.png (290x416, 118K)

>Bernstein

Attached: 1551841180024.jpg (800x766, 258K)

I don't know what I else I expected. it just seems like I'm the only zoomer I know who actually knows the JQ and whatnot.

Attached: DUWANG.jpg (330x269, 43K)

Is this teen /our girl/? I never watch her videos. Is she woke on Jews like Bernstein?

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME