US southeast general

Is this the best part of America?
>most whites are not cuck leftist fags, if they are they are from the north
>best gun laws
>great food
>great nature
Texas is welcome too

Attached: 9F2957B7-65D0-434A-9634-37501B910374.png (350x227, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
cullmanal.gov/about/history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>best gun laws
No.
>great food
Yes.
>great nature
It's not bad, but not even close to the best in America.

Also, it's full of black people.

Georgia is going to be blue soon

Lots of blacks

The only problem is the blacks, but they have the best whites in the country, which makes up for them.
>youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

This

No, it's easily the worst part.
Why do non US people always like Southerners better? They're all of the shitty american stereotypes turned up to 11. And their fake friendliness is disgusting.

Dont lump me in with those niggerstates
t. kentucky

It's not fake.

Fake friendliness is more of a northeast/midwest thing. White Southerners are the most friendly and kind people I've ever met. Southern hospitality is definitely real.

>Damn Southerners and their...
*spins wheel
>friendliness.

Attached: glass.png (904x711, 390K)

Then they are weirder than I thought.
Do you really want randos to happily greet you or try to make small talk with you for no reason?

Its not fake

The south is ok. Good food and culture (except the whole history of racism thing), people are very nice. That's about it. At least in MS it's hot as hell all the time, humid, and poor as can be. I can't wait to leave personally.

I prefer that over soulless cities like NYC/Chicago where people don't even make eye contact.

an absurd amount of niggers

US Southerners and Australian are frens. Florida is like our Australia

That's what we do in Australia. It's nice!
Maybe you Yanks are just antisocial as a result of the mechanical, isolationist world in which you are currently living?

Attached: remember.png (500x715, 296K)

How is racism bad?

yes, we are best frens, but only some of our states.
Queensland = Texas (good)
South Australia = Florida (good)
Western Australia = All those white states north of Texas (good too)
NSW and Victoria = NY and California (bad)

Attached: cowboy.jpg (279x181, 16K)

It’s a northcuck

Too many racist blacks
Too many racist browns
Too many racist whites
Too much inclement weather
Too many trailer parks
Too many people and people ruin everything.

No, it's too fucking hot.
Except this year it's cold for some reason.

>follows you around in a '73 Chevy pickup truck with a shotgun pointed out the window until you leave town

yes

Maybe living in the northeast all my life has fucked me up, but I think it's kind of rude to just bother people like that unless you need to.

Based

well it's definitely not climate change
I'll tell you that right now

AHAHAHA MOST """""WHITES""""" IN THE SOUTH ARE RACEMIXED. All the memes you see about Amerimutts comes from Cali and Dixie.

Fuck off we're full.

The midwest is like the south without the nigger infestation.

But climate change disrupts the ocean currents which can also cause cooling...
AL GORE PREDICTED THIS1

Midwest is good

based

Actually climate change causes an increase in severe weather events (with increased severity) which can lead to all sorts of unusual temporary weather. What you need to look for is trends over time.

Attached: hurricane florence.jpg (860x460, 90K)

midwest = future white ethnostate

Attached: 1556611648268.jpg (819x595, 343K)

New England is the best except mass

the end of segregation fuck us here in Mississippi, though

based

Based.

they're actually the only good thing about america. yankees are fake and pretentious. southerners are genuine and unconceited. a boston accent is like having nails driven into your ears. a georgia drawl is like coming home to a warm dinner.
god save the south.

Lots of niggers there.

I'm going to move to Kentucky when I turn twenty-one bros.

Attached: 1556278967226.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

I went to Florida and it was full of darkies
Reminded me of London, 0/10 would not visit again

Attached: straight busta.jpg (154x200, 5K)

good choice. There is a 160+ acre ranch for under 140K on a river that has my name on it.

If i would ever visit the US i would visit the German parts and see how things work over there and how the people are.

Yes, it has fucked you up.

Midwest is the German descendant parts. The south most whites are descendants from the british isles (England Scotland and ireland)

That sounds nice. I really only want five or do acres myself though.

Attached: 1555845074672.jpg (3024x4032, 915K)

The Southeast is a nigger infested shithole and the the "whites in the South are conservative" is something that might have been true a few decades ago.

>Midwest is the German descendant parts.
Yeah i was reading/watching things about it how there are tiny minorities/boomers who can still speak German. Just sad that the US goverment in WW2 discriminated against them so alot of them lost their Culture.

It's really interesting.

Attached: 1555265092476.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

>Holding romanticized opinions unironically
A lot of southerners sound loud and grating too because of their accent.

Pros:
- Conservative, at least on paper
- High rate of gun ownership
- Friendlier people
- Cheaper cost of living

Cons:
- High nonwhite population
- Poor outside of a select few areas
- Very rural in some parts makes it difficult to attain standard 21st century QoL
- General population is really dumb and boasts about it
- Youth are not really conservative, just conservative relative to the overwhelming tide of youth liberalism nationally

Subjective:
- Food. For me personally its hit or miss. I will never like grits and the food is very unhealthy.
- Warmer climate
- Slower paced lifestyle

This. Anything above this, or below this is irrelevant, and made by a cock sucking kike

Even their last names were forced to be changed

Nah. It's pretty dull. Nashville is a fun city to live in. They also have neat historical costal cities like Charleston and Savannah. Much of the South is blacked pretty bad. One this about the South is that wages are in the gutter. If you can hustle a good salary than props to you, but otherwise you would do better in New England or a Midwestern city.

>moved from CT to SC
Genuinely much better. Not even depressed anymore

Attached: F3090971-A00B-4353-B650-CC234186580F.jpg (1024x786, 135K)

I live in New York. I thought about moving to Greenville for a while but now I'm thinking more towards the Midwest, Milwaulkee in particular. What part of the state do you live in? Are the coons as bad as I'd imagine?

I've lived here in Palm Beach and Broward county my entire life.

Blacks. Lots and lots of blacks. I would argue once the scum Boomers die off, with all these blacks they imported as their health care workers for their half century retirement plan, I could envisage Broward County as majority black. Pembroke Pines, Coral Springs, and the coast will remain majority white and Latin, but blacks will constitute the majority of the geographical spread.

Dios mio...

They fucked up Catholic European ethnic neighborhoods bad. My mother lived in an Italian neighborhood in Queens NY. Now it's all spics. My grandma still lives there. The Midwest had it worse though. They built public housing in European neighborhoods and invited southern niggers to live in them with the promise of higher wages and less discrimination. They took it up and all the European took off for the suburbs. German, Polish, Italians and Portuguese became "white."

You should do a big See America roadtrip before you decide where to move, if you can. You will find somewhere perfect for you.

There are German communities in Louisiana. You immediately know when you're in one. So perfectly ordered and the people are much taller than the surrounding cajuns.
Also Cullman Alabama and the surrounding areas are still mostly pure German.
Colonel Cullman founded the area and brought over 100 thosand Germans with him.
Cullman is beautiful. It's the whitest part of Alabama. There were still signs in Cullman up through the 80s that read
>Nigger don't be caught in Cullman after sundown

They remain proud of their German heritage, though I don't know of any who still speak German. This is where the university of Alabama gets many of their massive white linemen.

cullmanal.gov/about/history/

The WASPs ruined our big cities with the Jazz Americans to break up Catholic political power. They presided over much of what's wrong with this country today. The Jews are indisputably America's currently ruling class, but they're not responsible for everything ailing this country. They only started to take over in the 70s and 80s.

You assholes always leave out Maryland :(

>surrounded by niggers
It is the worst the US has to offer

Also in Huntsville a few thousand Germans came to develop NASA projects and the like...red stone arsenal.
There's a couple good German restaurants in Huntsville.

Well I am going to check out Milwaukee for Summerfest. I never been to the place but Milwaukee appeals to me. I like the Wisconsin way of co-operation. Green Bay Packers are owned by the community. New Glarus brewing company is owned by the employees. That's what drew me to think about Wisconsin some more. The place is full of jobs for blue collar guys like me. Housing is affordable which is a plus. You have to buy a 500k house to live in white neighborhoods in New York. Even then you are like 60 minutes away from the city. It sucks.

As a native Marylander the only good thing is tye food. Everything else sucks ass. So many shitskins, high taxes, cameras everywhere, terrible gun laws, etc.

Mostly true but German did have tiny levels of influence in various southern states. There was a tiny amount of Germans for example who settled in the Carolinas I know but they've long integrated into Dixie culture. Of course then you have Germans in Texas.

Southerners are much less racist then Nort Americans (and I mean the entirety of the US, North of I-10)
People here literally don't give a shit usually, and that's not a good thing, because the white people are the enablers of the niggers here. On the other hand a lot of niggers also don't care about the identity politics and being oppressed.
I'm speaking for Louisiana, because that's where I live now but I've been around the States. I moved here from Europe 12 years ago and at first was weirded out by random people just starting conversations with me on the streets and the stores etc, and waving "Hello". Now I wouldn't have it otherwise.

Except cold, with terrible food and ugly women

Yes forced Anglicization pretty sad.

Don’t move to Greenville. Boiling springs is where you want to go if you’re hell bent on moving here. Spartanburg is a better metro than Greenville

Nashville's changed a lot just in my lifetime. It's pretty amazing to see since when I was younger the goal of Tennessee kids was to move as far away from this state as possible. That said it's fun to compare old country music to Scottish folk songs and see how similar it is.

Nope.
Abortion law is enough to get liberals to leave.

And Hollywood. The devil went out of georgia

>climate change causes an increase
I guess thats why last year the tornado count was absurdly low.

Greenville is pretty bumfuck dude, just move to kansas at that point

This area is where the blacks lives. But must be better than Brazil.

True since Brazil is all black (joking)

>oh no, someone's talking to me
Hmm, maybe that's why northern yanks are incels?

Can confirm
>best gun laws
They're mostly good but Alaska and Mossuri have the best gun laws
>great food
Lord yes.
>great nature
This mainly applies to North Alabama, far north Georgia, and Eastern Tennessee. And yes it is the best nature in the country, it's god country.

I am from North Alabama and it's probably the best part of the country. The second best would be the North Gulf Coast from Dauphin Island Alabama to Port St. Joe Florida.

Interesting fact, Von Braun moved to Huntsville becuse of how much it reminded him of Germany. Now a days you can meet many people there who speak german and are probably related to the 200 nazi scientist who moved there. Even without the nazis they have a large german population.

Attached: come home white man.jpg (736x552, 194K)

Wisconsin is really great and as far as big cities go milwaukee is one of the best and probably the best in the Midwest. I was originally planning on moving up there but my wife is dead set on Savannah and after spending time down there I can see why.

Most whites in the South are Evangelicial Zionists who don’t care about race. They’re arguably worse than leftists from the North.

>niggers

White people are meant for cold climates, anybody who lives in hot areas is part nigger.

>Savannah
Oh my, the LA of the Atlantic, and by that I mean the homeless. It's a beautiful place with a long history but it's filled with fucking homeless niggers. It's almost as bad as LA.

Fucking hands down the BEST.

Atlanta seems to fit the LA if the Atlantic more

I can't speak for every denomination but since the Southern Baptists are the largest I can note they pass shit all the time no one listens to. The SBC told whites to stop using Confederate symbols because it was making it harder to convert non-whites and I haven't seen a single white Southern Baptist obey that command.

Well... if Atlanta was anywhere near an ocean. Atlanta is quite bad too but you have homeless cities around Savannah that resemble "the jungle" of Calais

Attached: homeless city.jpg (360x234, 82K)

Bro, all true Marylanders moved South long time ago (to SC/FL especially). And you will too one day, trust me. ;-)

Also pic relates is one of the camps right near downtown

Attached: just one of these camps.png (1043x827, 2.42M)

This Pic reminds me of that Naruto filler episode where they had to find that bug

That was the absolute best episode of Naruto.

go back to israel shill

>ethnophilia
the Anglo knows no shame
yesterday he was Irish
today he is German
tomorrow he will be cherokee
no shame

WASP greed for cheap factory labor is the only reason you people were allowed here in the first place

Attached: 23andme--european-american-ancestry.jpg (2038x2068, 1.06M)

>99 niggers per 100 population
It's a serious contender for the worst.

Lol. No.