Tulsi Names the Jew

Based Mommy Tulsi just named the Jew on Twitter. Zion Don btfo.

“Trump says he doesn't want war with Iran, but that's exactly what he wants, because that's exactly what Saudi Arabia, Netanyahu, al-Qaeda, Bolton, Haley, and other NeoCons/NeoLibs want. That’s what he put first--not America.”

twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1128291372375707648?s=20

Attached: 4385C6DD-C740-4E6F-BC92-B966540A86F4.jpg (840x560, 40K)

Based

Tulsi gang

that's not naming the jew though.

Better than nothing.

No, but atleast she is calling out the Israel-firsters.

It’s a lot better than Frumpf or any of her democrat colleagues are doing. None of them will touch Israel.

I'm liking her more and more

Trump named the jew 10 minutes ago on Twitter lmfao. Why is he sucking the kikes dick so hard lately? Did they promise to get him a 2020 victory if he goes to war with Iran lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-123953_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 889K)

Probably scared that he's going to get his brains blown out a la JFK if he steps out of line.

He was always a shill for the kikes. We were just too excited by the memes to realize it. Tulsi is one of the few who supported the UN resolution to condemn Israel for their illegal settlements on the other hand.

Get a girlfriend. We are going to war. That's what we do, bitch.

This. Not even close.

OP Is a faggot, confirmed. Tulsi is a gun-grabbing subhuman.

>frumpf
>we
you have to go back

t. Schlomo

Nice meme flag rabbi. Like clockwork here comes JIDF to do damage control. Show your flag, Judah.

Trump can't move. He's a king in check.
He can make it possible for other people to move though.

Kys, faggot. Tulsi is a gun-grabber, and if you defend that, it'a because youre a fucking homegrown kike terrorist.

No she doesn't
Hod I hate this low IQ brown female so fucking much

>"Based Mummi Tulsi"
Who the FUCK says that on this board? No one. Kys.

aside from the fact that she directly implies the fact that the US Government is in kahoots with (((them))) to perpetuate war in the middle east, so on and so forth

I'll have to look up some more stuff about her. She just might get my vote. I'm tired of every president choking on fucking jew dick 24/7. Here recently hes been eating their ass out too. Its disgusting. The Jews are being mass migration then do false flags to keep us all at each others throats instead of realizing they are to blame. I wish Iran would say fuck it all and just launch a full scale bombardment on them. They could destroy every new before the US could stop them. Then maybe we would be free again.

> Zog rules us with a boot on our necks but at least we get muh guns and muh constitution.

The absolute state of Jow Forums. Still not gonna show that flag, Levi?

Who is we? Your fatass isnt going anywhere but McDonalds. So shut the fuck up you dumb zogbot

Post screenshot right now.

It's all bullshit. I don't care if she MARRIES Assad, if she tries to take guns away, it furthers the agenda. 2 steps forward, 1 step back. You wouldnt know anything about that since you cant even carry a butterknife.

Tulsi should be brought up on treason charges. US security depends on the maintenance of the petrodollar, for now, and her efforts to undermine it are a frontal assault on the USA and, more importantly, the values for which it is the last vanguard like free speech. Free speech is the only thing that can carry mankind forward, so really Tulsi is an overt enemy of mankind as a whole.

Show your flags, kike cowards

I doubt she'd get through the primaries, but it's certainly not out of bounds to register as a dem to try to do something strategic.

You have already proven you're too docile and stupid to ever use your amendment rights when you should've used them long ago, and now that train has passed as both sides of the political spectrum chip away at it year by year. You don't deserve to keep it.

>you wouldnt vote for a gun-grabber that says based stuff about geopolitics in the ME?!?! KIKE.

I would break every fucking bone in your face if we were arguing like this in person.

She's very careful to not say the escalation is in the interest of Israel, instead she says Netanyahu specifically, but she's more than happy too call out Saudi Arabia as a whole country.

It's so blatantly obvious that all U.S foreign policy is directed by kikes when even the most adamant anti-war politicians can't criticize Israel for fear of their career. Fuck anyone who tries to downplay the JQ as just a conspiracy theory.

Once she's elected will you do your patriotic duty and give Hawaiian mommy daily cummies?

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard.jpg (750x500, 70K)

(((They))) are evolving, user.
The Nosebergs used to post their kikery and attempt to defend it. Now they try to ride it out by pretending the person criticizing is a jew, using the exact same language (((they))) see others use when calling out hands-rubbing and shekel-grubbing. It's only during the past couple of months I've seen this type of kvetching proliferate on this board.

Jesus your shekels are jingling, noseberg.

How do they have all this power over us? I really dont understand it. Offtppic question. Clearly the kikes have control all over Europe, which Is why its destroyed but do the kikes have similar control in Russia?

Like jelly through your fingers. Gradually I began to hate them.

She won't gain political power unless she bends the knee to the jews controlling the whole show, if she suddenly starts receiving positive media coverage and surging in the polls then you know she's sucking jew cock behind closed doors.

The DNC is just going to pull a Jim Webb on her and sink her campaign by ignoring her, it's less risky then her message getting out and then they have another grassroots movement that won't vote for neo-lib candidate number 22.

This is likely. All the more reason to vocally support her.

I'll consider voting for the brown woman with no kids when Trump actually starts a war

Top-tier PR manager. Instead of saying the big nono "Israel", she says "Netanyahu".

It is weird how there's an Israeli flag or 2 or 3 in every thread one day, and 0 the next.

Attached: 20190116_185943.jpg (704x1010, 315K)

>He was always a shill for the kikes. We were just too excited by the memes to realize it
This.

Attached: Trump - Salute to Israel parade.jpg (1420x946, 90K)

Still haven’t seen your flag, fren.

If only she wasnt anti gun.

Utterly absurd. Under what rock were you living to think that? You obviously are not "we" because nobody on Jow Forums at the time could have failed to notice this had always been a point of contention.

I'm not your fren, kike. There are 6 million kikes in America. Think about it. Then kys.

He will in his second term. He has nothing to lose.

This. The majority of the faggots ITT are susceptible to predictive programming and blatant brainwashing techniques
>politician says something the majority of Jow Forums agrees with
>/ourgirl/
You retards are falling for the same tactics Trump used during the election cycle. Politicians like to voters to gain their support, it's really that simple. Not to mention Tulsi was a Major but in a non combat role, meaning she profited off of Zionist wars

Fuck off shill. That’s not naming the Jew. She’s just paying lip service to the anti war crowd because that’s the only track she’s got to run on. No one gives a fuck about her. And as soon as she’s done fleecing you gobbers of your campaign donations, she’ll disappear. Well not you op. You’re just a paid shill. But Tim Fool and the other nonPC leftists are throwing their money away.