WhatsApp Has Exposed Phones To Israeli Spyware

forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/05/14/whatsapps-cybersecurity-breach-phones-hit-with-israeli-spyware-over-voice-calls/
archive.fo/WqlYC
>On Monday, WhatsApp admitted a major cybersecurity breach that has enabled targeted spyware to be installed on phones through voice calls. The security vulnerability affects both iPhone and Android devices, with malicious code (allegedly) from Israel's NSO Group, transmitted whether or not a user answers an infected call.

>Facebook has suffered a multitude of security and privacy breaches in the last year, but this news that a government-grade intelligence collection application had targeted the company's WhatsApp application is different. WhatsApp is Facebook's flagship messaging application and is lauded for its end-to-end encryption, both for messaging and voice calls. As a result, it has become a standard communications platform for government and security officials in many countries around the world.
WhatsApp told the Financial Times, which broke the story, that "the attack has all the hallmarks of a private company known to work with governments to deliver spyware that reportedly takes over the functions of mobile phone operating systems. We have briefed a number of human rights organizations to share the information we can, and to work with them to notify civil society."

>WhatsApp engineers had been working round the clock to close the security loophole that was discovered early this month, and the company started to deploy a fix to servers on Friday and to customers on Monday. According to the Financial Times, a WhatsApp spokesperson said "a number in the dozens would not be inaccurate" in terms of impacted users.

Attached: 1556817861276.png (808x908, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/emails-show-facebook-used-israeli-app-to-monitor-phones-mulled-selling-data/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh wow, like security in phones and computers was fucking great before this...

Attached: 1483655364827.jpg (768x960, 58K)

if you're using telecommunications technology of any type and you somehow think the data isn't going to be stolen, tracked and monitored than you need to realize it's le current year and the future is now

I wonder (((who))) created the vulnerability in the first place

Ah yes goy update your phone so the newest version of our spyware can be installed. Don’t forget to use your thumbprint as verification!

This. The only way to win is to not play.

timesofisrael.com/emails-show-facebook-used-israeli-app-to-monitor-phones-mulled-selling-data/
>LONDON — A UK Parliament committee accused Facebook on Wednesday of cutting special deals with some advertisers to give them more access to data as it released 250 pages worth of documents on the tech giant’s internal discussions about the value of users’ personal information.

>Included in the confidential emails released by the Parliament’s media committee was information showing that Facebook used an Israeli app it had acquired to monitor users’ iPhone usage, using that information to identify competitors.

>Last month, the committee seized confidential Facebook documents from the developer of a now-defunct bikini photo searching app as part of its investigation into fake news.

Attached: 1529652143078.png (870x972, 559K)

Shut it down

>and you somehow think there isn't a Jew sitting behind a computer placing backdoors and transmitting them to Israel
fixed

Attached: 1532207029594.jpg (890x2375, 1.03M)

bump

This is how fucked Jow Forums is right now.
The first damn post doesn't think the Jew is relevant.

The shills are going all out. The deep state is in its death throes

This thread should be pinned. The absolute state of Jow Forums

Mods are israeli shills.

Google and Facebook are companies designed to create jewish trojan horses disguised as services for the goyim.

Jews should be banned from the internet

Will it ever end

No, they are companies that are part of the one world corporate government and were being used as private social engineering and surveillance operations for the deep state. The point was to try and make them so powerful a government couldn't control them.

>dozens of users affected
Wow, it's nothing

Circumstantial evidence, and hard physical evidence are the difference between an aquittal and a conviction.

Pretty much, the kikes are taking over cybersecurity and the NeoCons let them steal all of our tech.

Attached: 1531016406396.png (1168x1082, 1.11M)

Attached: 1542031728405.png (1752x1128, 526K)

Attached: 1543001374304.png (1022x1732, 628K)

Surprise

Attached: 1557678538398.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Bump

Attached: 1557677695190.jpg (358x368, 196K)

Lmao you pathetic blackpilled autists never fail to make me laugh with your ignorance of "important" threads.

Face it, most israeli hacking companies will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of freedom, get over it, ostriches.

cope

Let's see if some pissed-off white guy shoots up a synagogue someplace over this? what say /pol?

Attached: 11017854-6811785-A_terrorist_who_opened_fire_on_a_New_Zealand_mosque_published_an-m-37_1552654912388 (962x676, 104K)

sloppy job mossad

play stupid games,get your data sold by kikes to other kikes

Attached: jj.png (712x650, 30K)

Attached: 1557825663645.jpg (2124x2160, 620K)

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper

bump.

I suspect this isn't limited to WhatsApp. My fellow shitposters who make Zuckerfuck's life a living hell, immediately delete the FB app and the messenger app from your devices, if you even had them installed.

Attached: 1538599758494.jpg (1367x855, 311K)

at this point each one of us should just accept the fact that his/her whole is recorded and a bunch of kikes jerk off to the videos on Tel Aviv

Yeah I D O U B T anybody here uses the apps, but you never know.

Don't they come pre installed on many modern phones?
idk I swore of smartphones a while ago, am not smart enough to secure them.

kikes jerk off to other kikes dying? can I have some more of those videos pls thx

Ooof, do they? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. It's been years since I've bought a new phone. The FB apps are of course top downloads in the app store, so I'm certain your average person would think nothing about downloading them.

bump

Fuck cyber kikes

We already knew about Microsoft, and wiki leaks also exists, so we all had physical evidence already leaf

Endgame medicinical IOT devices + dataminig = assassinations.

cocaine

Delete this

Delete Israel