SINGLE MOTHERS

What's THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM?

I was raised by a single mother and I CAN'T FUCKING SAY A SINGLE GOOD WORD ABOUT HER. What's their endgame, anons?

Attached: S.jpg (568x346, 28K)

>What's their endgame, anons?

Matriarchal Communism

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Lz8aTFL.png (1300x1414, 1.29M)

broken people raising broken people.
they are useful dumbs

Same. I love my mother but the fact of the matter is she had no man in her life to restrain and put a stop to her emotions so thus they all got dumped on me and I now live an existence thinking that I cannot live my own life because no one is there to take care of her. I sit and often wonder when she will die as when that day happens my life can finally begin.

>I was raised by a single mother
Do you want children now?

>What's their endgame
They are just stupid and selfish, no endgame

This.

It's a faggot thing to do, you know. Trying to control her and protect her but God, it's fucking impossible because she will always use you as a punching bag. Good luck, user.

No, I don't.

>I now live an existence thinking that I cannot live my own life because no one is there to take care of her.
Sad, but it's your duty to take care of her

They just wanted to prove that they could do it themselves they are just listening to the propaganda

Blacks skew the stats on this image

I've asked this million times here and never got any answers:
How much are the kids of single mothers crappy because they were raised by a single mother, and how much are they crappy because they have the genes of a man and a woman who were crappy enough to make terrible and low class life choices?

Not by as much as you are led to believe.

A child really, REALLY does need two parents. I can't express this in better terminology.

Attached: fatherhood.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Whenever you become a reminder of a MAN, your masculine traits actually provide your person with SOMETHING (I'm not talking about huge influences but even the smallest things that you got only thanks to you, your ambition and mind) they'll make you feel like complete shit. They'll seek constant gratification. The bad things are caused by (((him))) and only the good things are THANKS TO HER YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT.

>also, she'll be nice to you only when she wants some favor

Society needs to stop pandering and praising them and the consequences of being a licentious harlot need to once again be dire. We're paying more taxes so some irresponsible roasty can pop out a screwed up kids begotten by irresponsible assholes that were picked solely based on the merits of their grimy sexual attractiveness. We are being forced to pay through the nose for the decay of the very society we try to maintain.

>What's THEIR FUCKING PROBLEM?

It's simply famela enature run rampant. They don't have enough problems and that is our problem.

It is impossible for a woman to teach a boy how to be a man

Attached: 1557791740811.jpg (735x689, 134K)

There’s a really terrible situation, sometimes divorced moms try to take away the involvement of the father. It’s super toxic and creates a hostile environment

Yah well it's a combination of nature and nurture and it's going to vary how much each weighs in.

I knew this chick who was always going on about how she wanted the perfect man to father her children. She had a bunch of beta orbiters including me I'm ashamed to say but she ended up getting knocked up by a criminal with multiple convictions and several personality disorders She herself turned out to be have bordline. They split up after three months or so and now she's a single mom and both parents were fucked in the heads so she sure got those perfect genetics sorted out. Great example of a case where the nature side of the nature/nurture story weighs in heavily. Interesting to see how that kid turns out.

>single mother because she's a widow
Typically, these women are alright and do the best they can with the circumstances. Their husband was a good man and she (hopefully) stayed loyal to him until the end. Actually aren't bad for marriage if you're older and want companionship and her kids are already out of the house.
>single mom because thottery caused her to fuck thugs until she get pregnant
Broken and degenerate, impulsive and makes bad decisions. Honestly, not worthy to be a mother and if she has male children they will be far more likely to join gangs and such in order to finally find a male figure(s) to look up to.

Widows aren't usually compared to roastie nigger fuckers. My buddy bite the bullet 3 years ago and his wife cant move on. Nice woman

No it's fucking not. The sooner these spinster get the rope, the better.

They are absolutely not comparable. It's all about life choices and agency.

Unironically this.

based
I was raised by a single mother, fucking gas them all

To those teenage anons raised by single scum here, know it will get better, get the fuck out of the house as soon as you can.

This! Have seen it irl. Know plenty of people who are raised by retard single moms and they themselves are retards, both in intellect and emotion.

There is tons of evidence showing that families are much more healthy with both parents.

This.

What would happen if I made a fake dating website profile and put this as my picture?