Are white looking hispanics treated better in America than their darker counterparts?

My cousin will soon travel to America for 2 months, he has very light skin, green eyes and he is freckled, but ultimately he is hispanic.

Would he have an advantage in America because of these body features? Any anecdotes you can tell me related to subject?

Attached: 1.jpg (285x359, 37K)

Nope. He will still be treated like a Mexican. We can smell the difference in the food other races eat. That is why Dave Chappelle made the joke about white people not sharing what they buy at grocery stores.

Liberal whites will assume he is white and treat him like shit. Brown spics will hate him and treat him like shit, and right wing whites will dislike him because he is from a foreign country.

Just the spanish language infuriates many people here. His light skin will bring him much less hate though.

I've been telling him for months to learn English. He has not learn English yet, but he promised he would start a course or something like that as soon as he arrives there.

I'm of the idea that if you visit a country, you should speak the local language most of the time, and your native language in private settings or only with your people, not force the locals to speak your language.

Honestly, what do you think this faggot has done except echo Mark Dice talking points? He is a useless, controlled op faggot.

I think so.

My city is home to BBVA's US headquarters and we have a population of spaniards here. They're treated perfectly well. In fact I think they look down on us.

>white
>hispanic
choose one and only one

Americans judge by behavior, speech, and clothing, not race (other than african americans).

>not force the locals to speak your language
This is why we hate spanish. We're forced to learn either spanish or french in high school, and spanish is on literally every single package or box.

>In fact I think they look down on us
spaniards are insufferable cunts

Well, it makes sense to me that Americans learn spanish since it is the language spoken in the neighboring countries. If an American speaks spanish he can speak the language of like 20+ countries. However the offical language of America is English to it should be spoken a lot more.
Are they? I don't know any spaniards so I can't comment on that, but can you tell me more?

Being MORE of a Spanish rapebaby does not change the fact that you are still a Spanish rapebaby and are still subhuman.

If you he has money he’ll be treated nice, if he is broke there are less chances he will be treated nice.
Welcome to the Jewnited Stated Pablo.

Attached: 0F0ED3E1-63B9-4162-B9A1-B3148BA47CFF.png (437x307, 293K)

He will do just fine. Ignore all the retards on Jow Forums. Hope he has a good time in the US.

Assblasted spic.

Cope

wasted

>hates jews
>completely in love with Trump
I don't get this dude.

Non-racists don't care. Travel to places like California, Miami, NY, etc and you have 0 problems. Racists on the other hand obviously take this shit very seriously and will get instantly triggered the second they find out he's hispanic, regardless if he looks "white".

He's been off the Blumpf train for a long time now

>In fact I think they look down on us.
kek