Jehovah's Witnesses' Women

A cute girl was with the woman who buzzes my door not so long ago from the Jehovah's Witnesses and we had a nice chat. I looked into them online and holy shit, this is so tempting, these girls are 1000% wife material.

Here's how women are looked at according to JWs;
>Not allowed to get involved politically
>Not allowed to be in the military
>warned to "avoid independent thinking"
>completely patriarchal, women are seen as accessories (10% of their husbands and must submit)
>gambling, drunkenness, illegal drugs, and tobacco use are forbidden
>abortion is considered murder
>Divorce is heavily discouraged
>Anything sexual outside marriage is seen as shunnable
>Wives love their husbands through commitment

It's like they created the absolutely perfect totalitarian state and then pissed on it with some dumb blood transfusion, megalomanical mandatory evangelism bullshit, constant shunning of your hobbies and spare time.

No modern religious institutions come even close to this and I was actually tempted, for a moment it actually seemed like someone had blessed a community with prosperity.
Why can't there be a community with these concepts without the bullshit, everything else looks like degeneracy.

Attached: 502016131_univ_sqr_xl.jpg (600x600, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/g6mzs
jw.org/en/publications/books/happy-family/god-happy-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

That list also applies to men.

>t. former jw

Thats fine and all but it also means no more celebrations whatsover.
No christmas
no new years
No british 4th of july
No UK thanksgiving
etc

What are you now, a Christian, Agnostic?
I'm having a difficult time finding out where to meet these types of women without the red-tape of the more extremist church attributes.
At least from a moral/nuclear family stand-point.

honestly would happily trade those in for a happy, stable marriage

>Protestant
Commit suicide

What is the problem exactly. If anything I'm pissed off with how protestant women are acting more and more like men. The degeneracy is slowly leaking into most western areas now.

Agnostic
>inb4 le hat meme
I'm not saying you shouldn't seek out a God-fearing woman who wants children. I am saying the JW org is not a good place to look for any happiness.
>one of the lowest incomes among major religions, see pic
>literally a publishing company that became a religion
>word of God comes from a "governing body" of men
>change in positions over the years
>if you step away from the org, you are shunned by family
i could go on. Become a Baptist, a Catholic, a Methodist, a Buddhist. Anything but JW

Attached: FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png (640x791, 52K)

yeah the publishing company bit is obviously what caught me off-guard. It's a shame really, because in my mind they have perfected what was sort of lost since the days of the nuclear family. Perhaps it's a complete cope to expect a moral, undeluded wife to be out there.
What was the reason you left if I might ask man?

I simply didn't have faith in the organization. I saw the pettiness between members, I heard the gossip of the women. I saw people practicing the very things they spoke against.

For an organization that bills itself as "the truth" and as heralds of God's coming kingdom, I could not ignore that God's presence was decidedly lacking in every congregation I visited.

I thought it was too good a set-up to be true.

Choose your own way. I was raised in the religion, so perhaps I am biased.

JWs are wrong on salvation, deny the divinity of Jesus, and warp scripture to fit their needs.

Attached: 1543854886771m.jpg (1024x425, 174K)

you are not biased. you are red pilled on cults. It's scary how similar JW are to Mormons

t. ex mormon.

I hate these faggots

JWAnon here, stay away from our women; thanks.

Either join or stay away.

It will only cause complications for the congregation said woman would belong to.
Thank you for your time.

All of the goddamn Jehovah witnesses around where I live are goddamn old black women

most beautiful girl i've ever seen was a Jehovah's Witness who came to my door one day but I was an ignorant little teenaged athiest and i told her that i didn't want to talk. biggest regret of my life. she gave me a real smile and hesitated before leaving like she legitimately wanted to talk to me, not just about religion.

I get how pre-destination cults are horrible, but my point was (as OP) that a simple, God-fearing community with nuclear family based patriarchal structures without blatant extremism or anything more than white lies would be ideal.

I understand why you would be so protective of an intricate patriarchal structure that has no doubt taken a long time to build, but for the love of god, why does it have to be bundled with a majority dejection of your own life/hobbies/etc.

Amusingly, I dated a Mormon after I quit attending meetings with the JWs. Her father strongly disapproved of our relationship.

It really isn't as bad as you think.
Despite all they say, I'm having a great time. I'm living a life about as normal as anyone else's, I just don't do anything pagan in origin.

They're an awful sect and you are forced to try to convert people.

Any Christian denomination is fine.

As long as you follow the 10 commandments and the teachings of Jesus and you accept him in your mind as your saviour, you will be saved.

On this point, I feel like a belief in God would necessitate a total devotion to God. Hobbies, a life(e.g. marriage, children, employment) and any pursuit other than the worship of the Almighty would be a waste of your time on earth. That could also factor into why I have become agnostic. I don't believe that most people are capable of this type of faith. I certainly am not.

Wrong wrong wrong

Attached: c823131e62c223898a1ec73b31c7f0efce0f1ecb2d954850e6e9ad3dad0b2a52.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

>No modern religious institutions come even close to this

The mormons are all of this and more.

Without all the bullshit attached of course.

This is understandable, but usually it has been the case that Christians build their life around the church and not necessarily IN the church.

I’m 29 and every holiday has just become a reason to make a feast with my family, I really couldn’t care less about actually celebrating them. I don’t see how people remain excited about them past their teens.

JWs get the bonus of living on as immortals in a paradise world after the world is cleansed during Armageddon.

Just 144,000 of them though

My mothers side of the family are JW. I was kinda raised in it, not baptized, just went to meetings as a child.

It’s not worth the trouble. It’s ok to go to “church” once a week or so but I’m not going door to door in service.

JW's are like 90% niggers.

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

I live in a majority white area in the country so I wouldn't know.

Isn't there like 9 million followers though at any one time?
Unironically what's the point of believing in God if you're not going to get special treatment.

this just reeks of fear of death, imagine dedicating your whole life to simply attempting to get rid of your mortality, it's quite sad really.

I was recently on a business trip and there was a copy of the Book of Mormon in my hotel room so I read a little bit just for laughs. Joseph Smith Jr. sure was a great fantasy writer.

Thats christianity like it should be.
I have a wife, who is like you mean, now she is pregnant with. My second.

But Christianity is a such huge red pill, none here could take it

No wonder the jews hate it, the devil is their imporer

How can you niggas not get that Eternal life is free
streamable.com/g6mzs

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Its actually not completly free.
who is ready to give his life, will keep it forever.
Who loves his life will loose it

the problem with this is that it's a sect and you just can't be atheist/christian/pretend, they will detect that and the girl will face some serious conflict

> If you are a wife, Jehovah expects you to respect your husband deeply and to help him fulfill his role. (1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:33) Support his decisions and wholeheartedly cooperate with him. (Colossians 3:18) When you do, you will be beautiful in the eyes of your husband and of Jehovah.—1 Peter 3:1-6.

jw.org/en/publications/books/happy-family/god-happy-marriage/

Attached: pic.jpg (1140x570, 132K)

Yeah that's what I'm getting at, whilst on this mortal coil, especially in the modern age you'd expect Christians to act like Christians but honestly, they really don't, as much.
Fucking hell, an absolute boomer whore I know went to the local minster and just knowing they accepted her into the crowd kinda makes me sick thinking about it, there's a point where communities need to exclude degeneracy from their ranks or else you get a couple of 'born agains with festering STDs' sitting on the church benches.
I don't know how exactly you would go about that but it's the only thing keeping me from embracing the protestant faith of my youth.

I actually understand the JW and Mormons for their xenophobia (for lack of a better term). But I guess I'm just looking for a state which embraces the same strict-ish moral tenants rather than a religion.
Nowadays it seems too much already to ask someone just to be Christian-in-actions.

>believe my bullshit we have imaginary gibs
Shut the fuck up boomer

Then belief in God is simply a pastime. If the overwhelming majority of Creation is incapable of devotion, why bother with Creation? To find the one among millions who is capable of sincere worship? Doesn't God already know who that one is beforehand? If our souls are everlasting, why must we be trialed on a physical plane?

Get saved memeflag fag

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

>Jehovah's Witnesses
heresy

>british 4th of july

Attached: 1549925011044.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Colossians 3:13 – Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.

Maybe this is why I'm not a Christian.
This sounds like pussy "If you kill your enemies, they win" kind of talk.
No it's flat-out degenerate shit, nobody with STDs should be allowed near a church, it's in direct contradiction with living moral.

catholic stuff has gone to shit with all the idol worship and all the recent popes being nigger gay loving feet fetishists

Here's some other faggy scripture:
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

33 Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Everyone falls down. The power of faith is that it brings remembrance of our better selves. It's the power of the name of Christ that should be used sparingly.

It's like that skit by Sam Kinison of how Jesus was never married else his wife would be going on, "anyone who says 'Jesus, Jesus' and we have to put them up and feed them!"

Of course people can abuse the name, but they'll get found out. But two sincere Christians are more likely to last in a relationship than atheists.

Yes, it sounds good in principle,
but would you let the sexually diseased and corrupt touch your paradise? Taint everything you love in the first place.
This goes for any corrupting agent in any institution.

>patriarchal structure that has no doubt taken a long time to build
>bundled with a majority dejection of your own life/hobbies/etc.
Because you can't have one without the other. Case in point, all patriarchal structures that were tolerant of that shit = gone.

low IQ shit like this belongs on facebook, go back