How's your cuck-shed coming along?

How's your cuck-shed coming along?

Attached: 1557440830768.jpg (750x926, 368K)

Great! Thanks for asking! :D

Attached: IMG_2656.jpg (640x504, 70K)

I divorced my whore of an ex wife and am now renovating a cottage on the coast of Maine. It's going pretty good.

And he put up a Brianne of Darth poster.....

That actually sounds really comfy
Hey no problem man~

that's not even a cuck shed; it's the cuck corner...surprised it's not in the basement

post pics to give us hope user.

That chair is a nightmare, for my back.

How do these sois manage to get married in the first place. I thought women found beta males repulsive.

Just as bad, it’s in the attic

Beta males are easier for psychotic women to manipulate.

They need a beta provider. They can still go for the alpha male regardless.

If you think that's cucked, never try to live a married life in Korea.

>Even in his cuckshed he's only authorized to worship female idols like that chick in Star Wars
kek

He's the wallet. Tyrone comes by when he's making shekels at work. There's no way this cunt isn't cheating on such a weak-willed man.

The fuck do I care about decorating? The wife should be taking care of making the house look good. If you need four square feet of Star Wars or local sports team posters you’re focusing your energy in the wrong direction.

Typical fucking leaf post.

Whaddyahmean? I have my battlestation and that's about it.

Attached: 20190509_163109.jpg (4032x2268, 2.28M)

When I see shit like this, I feel better about being single.
Imagine being such a thirsty spineless cuck that you let yourself be treated like this.
I see it with Boomers too.
>Haha, can't buy that, wifey doesn't like it :)
What's wrong with having some self respect?

Please consider soduku.

Attached: 1555331221100.webm (960x536, 1.23M)

Why? Context, please.

Attached: 20190505_192954.jpg (4032x2268, 2.27M)

>meme flag
Imagine thinking your opinion matters.

Don’t you know user? Happy wife is happy life!
No I can’t hang out today or this week or next my wife needs me to go do some chores and errands
H-have fun out there user.

Same. A friend I used to respect started dating an obese blue-haired feminist. Half the time when she's around he acts like her servant. Lost a lot of respect for him. The only positive is they aren't going to reproduce.

Here, fren. The waterfront I have. Not much, it's tidal, I need to rebuild the dock system, but it's quiet and peaceful

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-130458~01.png (962x1024, 2.01M)

All it says is that "she" allowed him to decorate it. Could be his mom...

>plants on the desk
>lady stormtrooper
>mini-atx
>No castors on chair
>No box of tissues on desk
Like fuck a man did this.

Dude, meme flags are actually more respected than you stupid fucking leaf on here. Let that sink in.

Attached: leafskeepmoving.jpg (402x362, 63K)

Sunrise at half tide, last fall

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-130737~01.png (1024x741, 1.12M)

Nice. May you live an amazing peaceful life user. Jealous of that view.

My Chad Garage is doing quite nicely.

Attached: pic.jpg (850x638, 105K)

mainefag reporting in.

you near bah habbah?

Attached: 1557321921800.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

>box of tissues

What, like you don't just wipe your jizz soaked hands on your clothes then toss them in the hamper for your gf to find as she does the wash to remind her of how she is slacking sexually and an affair is inevitable?

Am I the only one who does that?

It's a cuck-corner
I'm funnier than you

>tfw your cuck nook is finished

Attached: 1534954105893.jpg (668x1370, 101K)

Give us the gravity shit asshole, why we have to vote for you?

Thanks user. I hope we all make it. Went through a lot of bullshit and betrayal, but I'm on the other side of it now. A lot of sweat equity to put into the house and property, but it's worth it.

Nah, I'm not that rich. Midcoast, west of Rockland

This if you really want a decoration tell her what you want. Besides a woman's domain is the home her being able to decorate it is part of that. She also gets to decide which spices go in the dinner and which of the kids goes to bath first.
You don't have to micromanage every little thing to be the leader, you have to have a good lil helper and let her work her magic.

The pink light makes me assume faggot

Photoshop in a noose.

Whipe it on her, they like it when you mark them possessively with your seed.

80s aesthetic. 100% hetero.

Yeah I don't really get this at all. My wife did a phenomenal job with our apartment and used a ton of antique furniture from my parents' house. I just requested that we have no stupid chachkis (tchotchke?) or whatever you call them and she complied without a second thought.

Anybody else feel like this wouldn't be half as bad if he didn't use this shit to fiend for clout on Reddit? I mean he's a got a girlfriend, and the fiesty one's always have a lot of character, but when he takes the time to post about it on Reddit it kind of sullies it in a way, do you know what I mean?

Simply aweful since you ask. It’s so difficult to find the staff these days. How’s your amazing savings home treating you, plastic leaf? Strangely I see your words but not your mums house.

Attached: 1AFADF35-C234-4E7F-9E3B-0B7806CF1323.jpg (1537x2050, 555K)

How the hell do you play games in that chair?

i divorced my wife and have been remarkably happy ever since.
the absolute freedom of being single is truly a treasure

You don't, you read plebbit Jedi fanfiction and Soi Wars Cartoons

>You're in charge of decorating, babe
>Omg I have the best ideas you're gonna love it

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-132842.png (1531x2048, 929K)

Lulz.
Decorating is for bitches.

She is his mom.

Maine user...nice digs

It makes me glad I favor anime over thots.
I once heard my brother refer to his Korean girlfriend as his "boss".

Fucking right.

>Star Wars
Tbh he deserves it.

god bless you my friend

Attached: happy pepe.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I'm so happy that I'm the only name on the deed to my house. The whole damn house is mine to do whatever I want with.

Attached: 1548173046785.jpg (491x488, 19K)

>toys2life
>neon light

Attached: 6a94963acc950a31d4c9f187ce643a70.jpg (1015x787, 236K)

Few guys will ever have a peaceful view like that in the morning user, you did gud. Mirin desu

>Nail polish
>Lottery scratchcard
>old-lady furnishings
>Not your mum's house

>ughhh, I'll be 30 soon and unmarried
>no problem, bestie, I'll marry you if we both get into our 30s and aren't married yet
years later

>Hey guys, I just married my best friend!

I wish you would stop posting these. Everything about them, and you, is horrible. I can tell just from your retarded setup that people groan inwardly when you walk up to start talking to them.

>nook
godamn I hate this word su much

>4 square meters
>she allowed me
That's where he'll spend the nights when his wife's boyfriend is staying for the night.

Cuck corner and cuck chair

Attached: 0324506_PE517017_S5.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

I only talk to my Bears, not the things on the wall.
>I can tell just from your retarded setup that people groan inwardly when you walk up to start talking to them.
Your Clairvoyance needs contact lenses.

Attached: 20190510_100002.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

>A bunch of fags

Clever user

Attached: 1551472144289.jpg (687x472, 81K)

You give me hope user. Hope that there are still some weirdos left surfing these boards. Keep being weird.

Attached: old.jpg (730x617, 175K)

>soiboi wants to decorate whole house with his geek culture fetishism
The wife is correct to keep his sickness contained. My cousin is married to a bete provider guy who loves Star Wars and MLP and I think my cousin is right to quarantine his sickness to the basement. Kids don't need to be exposed to a wall of daddy's funko pops.

Attached: 1401082065474.jpg (768x1024, 221K)

my battle station back in 2004.
good times.

Attached: DSC0102_080904.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

Based ikeaposter

My girlfriend has no say on what my house looks like.

>Blockbuster VHS box

lol wut

If you're going to decorate your house with Star Wars, vidya memorabilia and other nerd shit, then you probably belong in a cuck shed for your own sake.

Attached: Dionis-Beach-6.jpg (2000x2595, 775K)

This isn't much of a surprise, there have always been men relegated to the shed/garage/workshop in our parents generations, when the wife has plastic covers over the sofa and shitty antique cabinets
Just the modern equivalent of that, women love to make the nest their way

I wish I had a cuck shed. Instead I have a big house with American/Catholic symbols and firearms everywhere and no qt

>He's the wallet. Tyrone comes by when he's making shekels at work.
Chad is as fit but smarter and more dominating though! doubt Tyrone would be invited especially with the suburb police thinking he stole the car driving there. Not good!

Attached: 56745684568.jpg (224x224, 11K)

Very fake and McLivingroom type of vibe.
Although I agree with you about the nerd shit.

notice how they all live in their own houses? this means they all have good jobs.

Women have no sense of decor, they just copy what gay men put in magazines.

Attached: cozy (2).jpg (2500x1667, 1.1M)

Attached: Charleston-11.jpg (2000x1333, 942K)

cute dog :^)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.

Attached: ISlmjo8z5hvawm1000000000.jpg (1024x768, 304K)

Attached: Persian-Laver-Kirman-Antique-Rugs-in-Eco-Friendly-Modern-Living-Room.jpg (1800x1200, 504K)

>Maine

Attached: MaineCoon.jpg (980x104, 23K)

They marry bulldykes no Chad would settle for

Attached: bedrooms-deco-bedroom-furniture-art-deco-bathroom-art-nouveau-art-nouveau-bedroom-furniture.jpg (970x649, 293K)

Beta cucks are easy for them to manipulate into doing what they want to them, all they have to do is dangle the promise of sex to them.

With fags like you, Hitler will never rise again.

Attached: Foto1411.jpg (753x1120, 192K)

Attached: 1519600146916.jpg (2560x1600, 1.12M)

My cousin was a party girl who weirdly only ever dated beta provider types. She inherited a nice mahogany gun cabinet from her grandfather and her beta husband put shelves in it filled it with graphic novels and board games.

Attached: english-curtains-style-style-kitchen-curtains-farmhouse-sample-interior-design-ideas-english-country (1024x684, 91K)

I don't think you are single because you choose to be.

How the fuck is this thread still alive. I threw it up for shits and it's somehow surviving

>welcome to Starcucks, can I interest you in a Onions Latte today? please expose of your dirty needles in the bathroom biohazard container on your way out

Ive always wanted to visit Maine. The seashore aesthetics are comfy.

Attached: NZ.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

This is nupol. You think serious thoughtful threads get traction anymore?