Protect /ourgirl/

The proverbial blockhead and hack “journalist” {Joe BernSTEIN} has just published a hit piece about /ourgirl/ Soph aka Lt. Corbis (archive.is/0g5Cm). We can’t stand for this unrepentant faggotry, impugning the name of the wise Lt. Corbis.

We must protect our queen, the savior of gen Z, breaker of betas, magician of memes, enemy of Israel, bearer of the keys of St. Zyklon, honker of honks, and rightful queen of Jewtubr — Soph of Corbis. Bear witness to her wisdom and elegance: youtu.be/OdaUDeAGIck

The foul Joe Bernstein (may Allah forgive me for uttering his name) must forget his transgression. He has targeted a child in order to advance his sick agenda, and the consequences will never be the same.
Hail victory!

Attached: 06D51EE5-38EB-49EE-BDE3-C5977925875C.jpg (1242x1262, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3WVpQ8bqkY
ufile.io/x0b3jodh
bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
youtube.com/watch?v=or1GOmIFkvg
bitchute.com/video/8dQ8bQSqTxoL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never forget his transgression*

You're doing exactly what they want you to do.

vid just removed thanks kike

blablabla, fucking system(read bellow)
>the video is down
jewtoobe took it down
My dig its will confirm that jews are behind this
>"Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again."
yeah, well fuck you too, system

Attached: 1537739689781.jpg (1333x900, 80K)

15 FUCKING ATTEMPTS
THAT'S HOW MANY IT TOOK TO POST THAT

dammit I should have mirrored it. It was not hateful it was about censorship

ASTROTURFING KIKES

Attached: 1551159309982.png (680x680, 191K)

ZIONISTS ARE DESPERATE!

Attached: 1533630882777.png (374x480, 105K)

Attached: 1546255084004.png (340x658, 127K)

>mirrored
ANYONE WHO HAS A MIRROR POST IT HERE SO WE CAN SPREAD IT

Attached: 1537720555883.png (300x300, 65K)

Don't worry lads I downloaded it.

fuck off, she was talking good points and the fact that she was taken down is an actual problem....
the spam on the other hand...

EHEM....

Attached: 57964073_565814580573184_1756978070327132160_n.jpg (400x315, 25K)

She's a neocon kike. Sloppy job mossad. You realize nobody buys this bullshit? Spam threads about e-celeb then create fake news writtenn by jews in on the psy op and then. spam those stories here. ITS A FUCKING PLAYBOOK YOU ALWAYS USE.

Uploading now.

(((Bernstein))) killed world peace

calm down schizo and take your meds

this thread was made by a shitskin fake American, he's a civnat nigger who wants to destroy America with subhuman genes and race mixing

Non whites will be genocided with the jews, fuck all muslims sand niggers

sloppy job kike

Yeah ill be honest
im down to end this faggot.

Attached: deathtoalljews (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1600x830, 160K)

>Sloppy Job Mossad

Attached: 1547335966429.jpg (638x1000, 86K)

Im not a kike, faggot. I made this post as a joke, sorry if it wasnt funny.

Yah. Was there a bit ago, now it's not.
Faggots.

In all honesty if the kikes think they can fuck with our queen they got another thing coming
ovens aint been as hot as we gonna stoak em

Attached: 8fc0dcb7e858734fba5282e4c4ddb5b1 (1).jpg (1000x1582, 117K)

Imagine taking the time to write this shit out

once I get a copy, i'll call for an operation on this shit

Can't troll the Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=U3WVpQ8bqkY

mirror, dl quick before it gets nuked

Keep wasting your time with that.

If i were a kike, what the fuck do you think i would expect to gain from posting some shit like this? I just wrote an absurd post and thought it would be funny, thats my only intention. In retrospect it wasn’t very funny, i guess. I’m not encouraging any action from anyone about this issue, lol.

Also the video went down about 30s after i posted it. The video was gaining a lot of traction, then the viewcount seemingly froze. Fuck jewtube

Link below. Titties
ufile.io/x0b3jodh

>high, my name is Joseph Bernstein
>I take down videos of little girls online for a living
>You probably think thats funny.
>What I think is funny is how much that little girl is going to scream when my friends in zogs human trafficking rings get ahold of her
>hehe
>stupid fucking goy
>You think your children our save from me?
>no one is safe from zog.

Attached: joshepn berstein.png (640x480, 126K)

TY FREN

Attached: 5aab8e35e3dd005dba195d7037a56ef1aae5904fbe4c60a668dbe4d7a3c37925.png.jpg (189x255, 15K)

You guys are fucking crazy. Everyone is mossad to you lunatics. Like i said to the other guy, i posted this because i thought it was ridiculous and somewhat humorous. That’s the entire story.

Don’t you have a “victims of gangstalking” forum to go post on, you paranoid schizophrenic lunatic?

Fucking based 911 fuck the feds fuck the cia
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS.

She has a bitchute channel. It's still there.
bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/

Attached: 873497.png (973x627, 592K)

Curse be upon you and your tribe for eternity, Joe Bernstein.
I still haven't forgot about the World Peace you wretched kike.

Attached: soph sad.jpg (225x225, 5K)

She has nothing to do what Jow Forums or altright. She has said it herself in one of her conference video. Go watch it first. Just because she knows the real world stuffs doesn't mean that she has to be associated with us.
By associating her with this board and the so called altright, (((they))) are trying to shut her down and you are contributing to their effort.

Thank you very much

Yeah i suppose you’re right. Ill delete the post

QUICK RUNDOWN on this child and why everybody is shilling her here??

literally fucking who?
This is America. Why should we give a shit about sandniggers outside our own country?

her most recent video have been removed from yt

>This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech. Learn more about combating hate speech in your country.
SHOAH.COM

>retard with ghost flag tries to pull some mental gymnastics to stop us from supporting our girl
Dont listen to him faggot
this guy just doesnt want the move getting press through her.

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=or1GOmIFkvg

Based 14 year old YouTuber with huge base gets slandered and shut down by kike that works for Buzzfeed.

Attached: 878678.png (745x1058, 395K)

Dude this guy needs to be removed from the public platform. If your platform relies on silencing people, you need to be silenced.

I have no idea what's happening.
Someone tell me what's happening in under 10 words.

young shitposter in the making. (((Youtube))) and sjws were btfo so hard they have to shut it down. It should give you an indication of how mentally developed they are that they have to battle against a little girl.

She called out the kikes in a live stream and has over 800,000 subs
She also called out silicoln vally faggotry and made a bunch of buzz feed betta males have a period over it.
both the videos got taked off jew tube but you may be able to find them on bitshuit and or dailymotion

Attached: 1553918165750.jpg (1440x1080, 262K)

Listen here OP. None of these people matter. This is not a politics thread, this is an e-celeb thread. Take it out of here.

kill all jews

bro she called out the kazarian mafia in a video
shes in it now whether she likes it or not
its our job to support and fight for her
im not going to watch 3 fuckin hours you post trying to change my mind about something when a god damn gun to my head couldnt stop me from doing what i think is right.

Attached: afriadjew.png (440x522, 136K)

Yeah but she's a brainwashed muslimshit so don't tell me she's in any way "redpilled"

Girl called out jew.
Jew got mad.
Videos got deleted.

14 y/o edgy girl shits on islam. (((Buzzfeed))) character assassinates her

Islam is a creation of Judaism and both are hate speach.

Also, where is the new upload?

Another day, another honk.

Attached: 1554415719034.gif (500x500, 1.27M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 10.06.48 AM.png (589x87, 24K)

Soph was groomed by pedophile Shadman into being a child sex slave to him and you people and continuing this vicious attention whoring cycle.

litterally the type of nigger to write to the fucking times in september 39 and and being like
>this hitler guy?
>eceleb shit.
> the fuck does it have to do with politics?

Attached: 8fc0dcb7e858734fba5282e4c4ddb5b1.jpg (505x799, 59K)

nice, but howlong until they treat their family or ban her parents from jobs o some kikery? also who writes her speeches? Or she’s really redpilled on her own?

you are an idiot.
Why would you think she is a muslim? The burka is part of the show

she isnt muslim retard
it was for a bit. lol.

Attached: soph.jpg_large.jpg (750x1017, 70K)

so what is there to do? besides redpilling people about the media and jews.

Is this your first day on the job David?

Attached: 1519418555651.png (235x315, 64K)

t'es flingué, t'as rien vu de sa dernière vidéo et tu parles

>Anyone even slightly right of center except Fox News Friendly Jewish neocons getting deplatformed and erased from being able to influence political discourse on the internet by bourgeois bugmen lefty jews isn't politics.

oh they'll be dead by the end of the month
unless and only unless pol gets off its ass and uses the undeniable power of memes and autism to save her.

Attached: 190315-brenton-tarrant (2) (1).jpg (1000x663, 53K)

Pretty funny. Her sub count is going up and now she has a Patreon account. But she may still lose her channel.

the fact they're calling this meme edgy kid on the internet who's been around for years mossad means the crazies will call literally anyone mossad. my fucking sides. don't watch her shit but if young lads are crushing on the cute edgy girl and get memed into considering far right ideas as a result then that can only be a good thing. hope blockhead joe doesn't do too much damage to her.

You are retarded

I knew mutts loved (((diversity))) but now I understand better

Attached: output.webm (1011x548, 1.04M)

you don't need to put diversity in brackets you fucking retard, it's already implied. it works better when you put it around like (((cornflakes))) or something.

Aliyah from Arakis?
This is gay as fuck

i don't get it

I'm only saying that she doesn't want to associate with "altright". She said it in that video. Just because she is a realistic kid who sees the world as how it is doesn't mean that she is one of us. She is just another kid who knows what's going on around her.
Kikes are trying to shut her down and these threads are helping the kike agenda. They see it as her support them this board, which they already consider as a nazi board. Not that they are wrong but she doesn't want our support.
Again, watch the video she says it in that video
4:10 timestamp.

What is "Byzantine fearmongering"?

also 4:40

I hate french people so much. Why are you retarded like that?

Can't wait to leave that shit hole.

Look at the cursor. You can see stuff but you can't actually access them unless the overlords deem it (((((family friendly))))))

This post is very jewish. . .

It's amazing that a retard can form such a stupid statement by mashing his head on a keyboard.

Attached: nb56y4g.png (1280x776, 205K)

All I care about is the fact that she’s not my wife yet

don't be so fucking retarded you boomer civ nat faggot, maybe one day you'll stop being retarded and realize the only option is violence and nothing is getting solved peacefully

t. worthless fake american

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: 8ba53b1ad6392f00ac8494ba75dbe89ae4605d03b1977cad6f70303ccb3e6d3b.jpg (200x218, 10K)

I did say that I will do it

Attached: 48413114_1587057128106571_5037974364507602944_n.jpg (230x128, 6K)

works on my machine

check his flag you dumbfag.
They banned assault free speech over there

Attached: 1552944056775.jpg (728x640, 64K)

At this point I can't tell if there are literal maniacs on the board or it's trolling

How many times has this happened now? How many times have you faggots not done anything? This shit is going to continue to happen until somebody walks into a meda HQ and goes Tarrant on them. But that won't happen because the Tarrants are very few and far between.

The funny thing is that she's clearly Jewish, like a teen female version of Ben Shapiro.

Attached: Ben_Shapiro_2018.jpg (476x716, 26K)

And again
I dont give a fuck what she said, she under attack from the kikes for calling kikes
as you me and all the rest of the internet saw in a live stream
thats enough for me to work to save her ass.
Which also give us the opportunity of for once getting you know, some
GOOD
FUCKING
PRESS!!!!!!!!!
Of saving a 13 year old girl from an army of faggoty kikes
anyone who counter signals this is
by definition
either a kike
or a kike enabler

Attached: fuck you mister bear.jpg (320x240, 12K)

I know its kind of retarded to get an insight for a 14yo but still Im so glad that she mentionned how fucking annoying the retards who think everything that comes out of your mouth is an official statement are

>bitchute.com/video/8dQ8bQSqTxoL/

>video banned
so what is actually the point of YOUtube if you need a clean corporate image to use it?