Bases

Bases

Attached: 1530818253078.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

learn to fight.

an off-balance haymaker is the last thing you should be throwing in a street fight with multiple assailants.

Pretty sure that guy died. What would you have done differently lui kang?

Never been there in the first place. Pick your battles.

he feinted the haymaker and there was only one guy, he wasn't off balance, why would you waste bandwidth like this?

My native language uses base 5

Honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

Summerfags posting from class now

Only cowards fight with a mask, top marks to jonny cage

>an off-balance haymaker is the last thing you should be throwing in a street fight with multiple assailants.
looks like it was incredibly effective

double fake, right foot off ground, no hip thrust, wrist at 60 degree angle with glancing blow.

i've heard you aussies are fucking straight up retarded but is there some parasite down there that infects your brains and compels you to shitpost non-stop?

this is where the npc meme started for me, they were just bobbling around like npc's for the player to come through and play whackamole

chink visa CS major posting from his dorm room pretending to know Jow Forums culture for more than 3 months.

Well the guy with the baton is literally a vegetable now so...

Attached: Eh.jpg (362x380, 19K)

>0
Why don't we see you at any of these street-fights? He exploited his opponents overconfidence to great success. If you're better then prove it

40 pound weight gain and lucky placement. luck runs out. but hey, do whatever suits you.

is this a meme or was there reporting what happened afterward?

>Why don't we see you at any of these street-fights?

well i don't have to ask you the same seeing how you pussies surround yourself in EU bureaucracy nanny state shit, but the responsible answer is that accomplishes absolutely jack shit. save it for if the bullets fly, if you know what a bullet is from our movies.

Yeah the guy is a vegetable.
Literal chad knocks out a fat with a baton and you're here telling him he did it wrong
Faggot

Bullshit! He didn't get hit that hard, and his head barely tapped against the asphalt.

I've seen screenshots indicating as much but I don't have any saved

the antifa baton kid suffered a brain injury? and is typical with this shit board, i'm saying that a lucky shot like that is absolutely no way to go into a fight but hey, you go right the fuck ahead there rambo.

>Bullshit! He didn't get hit that hard,
He was a vegetable as soon as the punch landed.
>and his head barely tapped against the asphalt.
You're retarded if you think "barely tapped against the asphalt" is nothing.

Attached: waterfox_2019-05-14_19-39-14.png (616x889, 642K)

>A guy delivering an ass whupping to a guy swinging a potentially deadly weapon at someone's head isn't impressive because 40 pounds.
Okay Tonkasaw. Get off Jow Forums now.

How do you fight people with batons?
Oh wait your a fucking retarded faggot whos never been in that situation

Everything about this video is divine.
Taunt at 3
Deflect at 4
Grappled the baton at 5
Haymaker to the jaw at 6
Push at 7
Recognized non-combative unarmed weak female at 8 and did not engage.
5 whole seconds of god smiling from above.

nah

talking to an angsy teen here that has zero friends except the delusion that comes from replies on Jow Forums. wow. to answer you, don't. or if you wanna play ninja time the upswing and close the distance. or pull your concealed carry and drop him. or better, never be there in the first place.

Yeah, it's not a textbook technique, but it's easy to criticize from the arm chair.

except the civil suit that will follow. but hey, let's call a pointless street fight inspired by God. you fucking people are living up to the memes.

I'm not the one talking a big game here mate. If you've watched enough of these fights you'd know the antifafags only attack people that are occupied or vulnerable. The guy made a valid calculation and took out that overconfident baton-twat. You're just being an internet tough guy

>10 posts by this id

Learning to fight is a meme. Just lift like Chad and get jacked.

You're not going to do shit making wacky noises and doing some meme spinning chop you learned in karate

not at all. if you had any reading comprehension "mate" you would understand that being there in the first place is your first mistake. second is assuming your anorexic videogame-addicted ass can move weight like the roid-rage bro in the video who got off a lucky shot on some kid about your size and apparently now is learning to button his shirt again.

>1 post by this (y)id

2 now, internet fighting expert

based retard.

Attached: 1553637096267.jpg (293x326, 10K)

impressive. how far up your own ass can you stick your head?

Attached: 1519869354123.png (886x564, 20K)

The best part about this is the girl that enters the scene on the left until chad showed whats going down. Rumor has it she has 7 cats now and will never leave the house again.

Attached: 1555381982780.jpg (664x618, 105K)

it's truly painful how you eurotrash envy America. saving memes like that on your computer and jumping with exuberance at the chance to project your petty little lives. done here.

I wouldn't simplify it that much but yeah, its overrated. I trained for years when the basics of boxing and learning to sprawl basically have you prepared for 99 percent of average people. Being exceptionally physically fit, with a focus on explosive power and cardio is just as important. But more importantly is the more I learned the less I was interested in relying on it and the more I valued conceal carry.

bye faggot, don't ever visit Jow Forums again

So, you are a fag and a coward.

if thats the only source of the aftermath, you guys are all gullible idiots. Anyone could have posted this on twitter.

Attached: QiSDcyf.png (255x255, 51K)

>STR v DEX

Attached: rwknyu50jmw11.png (1731x1506, 316K)

welcome to adulthood. also gym/dojo time is important for hand-to-hand fundamental training but nothing matches actual fighting for experience.

the atlantic can't rise fast enough to wash you pussies out to sea.

whatever you need to tell yourself. livestream yourself cowering as BLM protestors knock out your teeth and you ask yourself what the fuck did you gain being there in the first place.

you embarass yourself, mick. but then again that's normal for you isn't it?

why do antifa look and act like NPC enemies in a video game

Attached: 8yiueka8ue101.png (687x778, 445K)

>implying water scares the dutch
back to plebbit, mutt

Attached: whitest people in the us.jpg (600x1000, 97K)

>you guys are all gullible idiots.

this entire thread in a nutshell. sprinkle it with some autist underage shitheads who spend too much time online and in front of computer screens.

you're talking about the guy with the baton, right?

You faggot...the old lucky punch huh? Eat multiple dicks homo...he meant to hit him in the face...he did exactly what he wanted after feinting his way to the baton block/grab. Pottery....

>He was a vegetable as soon as the punch landed.
If you see the full video, his pantifa friends didn't do him any favors dragging him off to "safety" while he was out cold with a head or neck injury, but yeah, that was a hard punch.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he won.....

glass jaw. and you're right. not that they were gonna slap on a c-collar and treat as if they know what they're doing with their M40s, asp batons, and med kits.

I'm sure people are impressed with how tough you are on Jow Forums. You're an embarrassment to the great american in that video

Breivik missed one.

there should be some fedora guy in leather coat image with maybe katana suited for reply.

ok that was funny, ivan. we celebrate your ability to smash potato into drink that make tipsy.

дo cвидaния

>People that think self improvement and training is furthering the shackles of toxic masculinity and the gender binary.

>Trying to go toe to toe with people who think might is right.

Why are commie sjw's this fucking dumb?

Attached: conan-throne.jpg (950x535, 66K)

I wish I had gotten in a few amateur matches back when I was still training. No more than 3 to 6 just to get a feel for the training applied, but not enough to have a class 3 cte like one of the pros at the gym I used to go to. As for now I have kids and I cant afford to chance cracking my head on the pavement after a lucky punch (6'4" is a long way for my head to travel to the ground, with some bulk behind it) so if someone insists I'm just drawing the glock20 and making damn sure I go home unscathed.

They remind me of the putties from Power Rangers.

Attached: mmv0a8AYbf1rmgz8no1_400.gif (400x300, 902K)

link?

impressive video. nice job ameribro

Attached: 1557196961774.png (486x494, 92K)