IQ testing debunked

Your bullshit racist tests don't show what you think they show. Time for you assholes to stop hiding behind the guise of 'science' to promote your genocidal philosophies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnZ-nII5vw&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Full-cover-SA.jpg (1911x2965, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ki8dicu7x25zmjq/BasementInhabitant comments.pdf?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/u9yemzsf9s5k673/hbd threads.pdf?dl=0
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Somebody wrote something into a book, therefore it must be the truth
Are you fucking retarded, faggot?

left to their own devices, the primative peoples will war and attack the civilized. IQ is irrelevant of this concept. polish away, it's still a turd in your hand.

Don't need IQ tests to know that a chimp will ook out if you don't lick it's toes.

eerything is racis even leters of tha alfbet and colors of tha skeen

Attached: sphynx.jpg (1300x975, 71K)

>hover over embed
>greasy black curly hair
>huge nose
>ugly beyond belief
I know where this is going.

Attached: 1554288105942.jpg (663x495, 175K)

Until nogs start getting the same scores as whites in public schools, the racism based on negro absence of intelligence will never end.

Best post so far. Even without IQ testing, you can confirm nigger inferiority just by observing their behavior

yah that righ black nigfa. we get em rackt wypipol an they Mayo now. sjow em how it done nigfa. we creted civliztin n shit. DA SPHYNX BE SHININ ON US NIGGAS

Daily reminder that IQ is merely based on the mathematical logic type of intelligence. Math logic is associated with autism. Europids are usually (if not the only) the ones with the most tendencies to have autism and lack of empathy. Applied IQ intelligence pretty much means you can be a descent rocket scientist. If you have enough IQ you will be able to deduct the subtext of this post without having to ask like a fool.

Attached: Autism.gif (320x137, 440K)

Attached: 880D3D55-4C2B-4CDE-BB5A-700FD0A1F6CC.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

tl;dr someone read Oprah's emotional IQ horseshit and thinks that you can gather IQs on the ground like they do with chicken feed in Costa Rica.

Wasted trips. Niggers are dumb as fuck. Sage thread

Learn English mud

Genetics don’t determine iq, but they are as impactful as all other factors together

But having the discussion would be tedious and youd be proven wrong, so better resprt to a youtube video of furries to shitpost instead

Sage

>so better resprt to a youtube video of furries to shitpost instead

most intelligent post in the thread.

Genetics are 60-80%

that calculates to about 3/5.... sounds like we had it right a century ago.

> racist tests
lol.

>Genetics don’t determine iq,
They do.
"Minnesota twin studies".
Only around 12% of intelligence is environmental. And that's most likely nutrition.
The rest is genetic.

>Admits to have ADD
>Assume and imply my position based on your feelings towards something -you actually admitted- did not understand or even dare to contemplate
>"This is Epic. Just say you're on the left"
>Ad hominem about the post coming from a Costa Rican IP address
You activated my post trap. I clearly stated how low IQ scrubs would see the message passing right by

could you please point out the grammatic/semantic errors so I can further improve my english? also how would you paraphrase it so it matches a perfect

Attached: cary-grant.jpg (800x588, 53K)

> IQ is merely based on the mathematical logic type of intelligence.

Someone has never taken an IQ test. Probably for the best.

t. Retard

or in the alternative, arguendo, skip the stereotype insult and enjoy the bants.

*also how would you paraphrase it so it matches a perfect level of formal english.
And by the way, could you use academic terminology? I'm pretty sure it has to do with the way my sentence subject is out of place, would you agree?

Attached: CaryGrantresized1.jpg (1260x1124, 165K)

Genetics are 88% - 9/10ths of intelligence.
Who you fuck matters more than anything else, by far.

Ratfaced Jew faggot wants to shill his shitty video. Sage

Just fucking stop. IQ corrleates with life success, and IQ correlates with advanced first world nations.

Stop this coping, it will be even more embarrassing when we can determine intelligence via polygenic scores, skipping IQ all together.

>Type: IQ measures mathematical logic
>first search result
"Logic IQ Test. ... This test is designed to test your logic and mathematical IQ. It will assess your ability to logically discern numerical patterns and to apply them to new contexts, to complete numerical computations and to solve geometrical, mathematical and logic word problems.
Logic IQ Test | Psychology Today
psychologytoday.com/us/tests/iq/logic-iq-test"

Get rekt nigger, this has to be the sickest burn I have ever applied in my life using Jow Forums.
>His meme ideology is based about boasting about IQ measurements
>Not really sure what IQ really means.

>and enjoy the bants.
“Ah you think banter is your ally? You merely adopted the banter. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the seriousness until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but nonsense ”

>Very useful threads (mostly HBD related)

dropbox.com/s/ki8dicu7x25zmjq/BasementInhabitant comments.pdf?dl=0

dropbox.com/s/u9yemzsf9s5k673/hbd threads.pdf?dl=0

>race realism and IQ
pastebin.com/p1YB2Wrz

It based off pattern recognition you mongoloid.

Lying should be illegal

So i can see none of you racist morons can adress properly anything that was said in the video, that was to be expected from uneducated inbred white trash.

>IQ corrleates with life success, and IQ correlates with advanced first world nations.
Well of course, exactly the main point of my post hereTell me the trutth user, do you have ADD? poor reading comprehension due to mild ADD? Or you are a severe case of self indulgent ADD, also known as Dunning-Kruger? the last option is that you are ironically larping as the typical retarded newfag who is nothing but a PLEB.
I must be the new accelerationist hero of Jow Forums because I'm shooting down all these niggers like Breivik in a kindergarden.

Attached: skullposter.jpg (450x450, 241K)

Is math related to pattern recognition? just KYS already Katey Perry clone.

Attached: IsMathRelatedToScience.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

You can just tell by the smug look on his face what he intends to say.

Ask a liar if he is a liar; he will lie and say he is not a liar. Ask an honest person if he is a liar, and he will admit he has lied at least once. Ironically, being honest will always have negative repercussions on how others perceive you. The only rational and morally reasonable way is to lie in order to make sure no one will ever say you are a dirty liar without honor.

Attached: WatchTheWorldBurn.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

what happened lads? no one calling me a leftist shill or a low IQ jungle monkey spic? are we finally having a breakthrough here? or is your circlejerk discord shrieking in anger with all those screencaps of my massacre?
>inb4 w-what discord?
we have plants everywhere. And by we, I mean /we/, not_you.

Attached: Yikes.png (500x611, 180K)