Why there are so many lesbians nowadays?

Are we living in a lesbian epidemy? Everywhere I go I see them. Are men to blame for this?

Attached: 44CF0C2F-22B6-4BAA-B309-362BB128EE4E.jpg (492x680, 144K)

Who are those seamen demons.

Girls they just want to have fun.

Its hot who cares

Girls will literally do anything under the right conditions.

They're also sexually ambiguous.

Lesbians have sex with more men than straight women do.

Taylor Swift and Camila Cabello

They are a couple

Attached: 9B96CCFC-6A19-4AA1-A950-4B37466C458C.jpg (667x1000, 156K)

Because yas!

Based

Can confirm. Had three confirmed kills recently, they also like more outrageous stuff. Like
Sorry I don’t want to cause flagellation amoungst the ranks.
Here’s Possum to see to your needs.

Attached: B5BF4BD4-5C88-4DF4-AF1D-5B36F0D182BD.jpg (553x517, 132K)

male homosexuality is very different from female homosexuality. i can't quite grasp what's up with lesbians.
I think there the percentage of gays is much bigger than lesbians. I think it's a different disturb or something. gimme facts frens

we are living in a gynocentric / matriarchal society. As such feminine thought process has seeped into politics (feel-good - refugees welcome for eg) and sexuality (be whatever you want / "love" whoever you want)

womens "sexuality" is psychological / emotion based, with a predisposition to form harems around alpha men

That poor girl.

Damn that is some sick shit

There are many reasons to that but mainly I would say tolerance towards homosexuals, liberation of women, what they became in less than one century dont attract men or far less than before, not sure if men are to blame.

I would tie Camilla to a table and tease her clit with my tongue so hard and so long she'd be a drooling mess. Bet she has an adorable asshole too. Leaked nudes fucking when.

Attached: 1557522252427.jpg (960x739, 80K)

I know exactly zero dykes.

Women have always been lesbians or bisexual.
They evolved in a harem environment where sexual favours cemented social bonds within the harem. 1st / 2nd wives would form a bond similar to that with their husband.

the right conditions are either money, pleasure or spite

What the fuck is this creature?

All women are bisexual.
It's just that now they are sexually liberate and can show it in public

Attached: lion-wallpaper-7.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

Because history is cyclic.

Attached: Weimar.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

That's a sexy lion. I'd tie him to a table too.

Attached: 1557484188319.png (1128x1002, 105K)

The key to making any chick go lezzer is the same as the key to getting two or even three back to your hotel room even if they aren’t lezzers before that point. My old friend professor cocaine. He’s been a true pal to me over the years. Where most humans think I’m a bit of a radroach and all women start off loving me and by weekend three hating my guts the professor & me we remain tight.

I enjoyed reading this.