Why are you not looking after your self pol?

Get fit & healthy today, fuck gyms & get fit & healthy with no money. No excesses lads, do it!

Attached: Fitness guide.png (1249x600, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdmghdegU1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Triple that.

Sit-ups are a meme, do leg raises and crunches. Also, make a home gym if you're serious about getting fit.

Attached: 4DA7910D-5437-4232-B21C-5125F667D58A.jpg (500x472, 46K)

>Fitness, health & wellbeing.
No need to do more than this amount, this is the perfect amount to be Fit & healthy, doing too much risks unnecessary injury for not much more gains.

>free
>easy
>Fitness & health!

Doesnt need to be complex, just needs to work & be easy to do, so all white men can know how to get healthy without over doing it. I care more about health than muscle gain.

sit ups are not a meme, you just need to do cardio and reduce body fat. I see fatties join the gym and then start doing sit-ups, yeah that's stupid, but we should be aiming to be fit

10% to 20% body fat is fine for the average joe who has not got hours to spend in the gym!

Attached: 18c37afee8ec8de03051c61c7f8c245a.jpg (512x579, 53K)

Ok good

Attached: DE8DC3BB-0E2A-4AFD-97B3-D33C56EBF89F.png (200x252, 31K)

okay, fair enough

Still do the fitness guide to stay healthy tho! (pic related; should look like this after 90 days.)

Attached: after 90 days.jpg (910x523, 38K)

Im too busy looking after others, white mans burden etc..

Pull ups and dips. Probably the most underrated excercise ever

Need advise
Former ncaa swimmer
45+ male
Ectomorphic body type
Insane metabolism
Current use 84 steps up to my apartment and never ever use elevator.
Can you recommend a 6 week plan?

I keep 2 15lb weights and I lift as much as I can until my arms won't go up anymore
Then I do as many squats as I can until I can't do that anymore
Then I do as many sit ups as I can until I can't do that anymore
Then I take a nap :3

It is important you look after your self buddy, try fitting the workout before you go to bed or first thing in the morning.

You add that kind of stuff in but again the workout is meant to be simple so that everyone can do it & get fit & healthy.

follow this fitness guide but cut out the sit-ups.

So start of with 25 push-ups, 25 squats & a 30 minute walk & do that daily. Do that everyday for a week & add 5 push-ups & 5 squats every week until you hit 100 push-ups & 50 squats. Dont over do it & go slow & you'll slowly become healthy & fit, it will be so easy over time that it will seem natural to do them & at that point maybe add 50 sit-ups but if your back hurts stop & leave them out of the workout.

>do these simple exercises
>100 pushups

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I think everyone who buys dumbbells to gain muscle does the same, I did when I was younger! haha

You've got to get out of the mindset of muscles = good... because you can have muscles but not be fit and healthy. Fitness & health is the real goal & if you follow the simple guide you'll be fit & healthy. Also dont over do it with the weights, dont injure your self.

Build your self into it, do it daily & within a month you'll be doing 100 pushups.

If really over-weight go for 60min walks every day at night until you can do push-ups, within 3 months you'll be fin & a lot healthier. You'll sleep better, your mood will be a lot better, even a little bit of exercise has a huge positive impact on your life, trust me.

Do it buddy.

I eat healthy foods and exercise and it's definitely made me feel the difference.
Cured my anxiety, I don't get sick, always feeling good

>cardio to raise upper body strength
lmao what the fuck

Attached: 5d82a28c6eef4e6bcf8612c8828de8c9.jpg (1103x893, 121K)

Why am I seeing this fat autist who makes quotation graphics about himself all the time now? Why are wignats trying to appropriate the glorious flash and circle? Why is a fat lad trying to pass off like he knows anything about staying fit?

Fuck off.

Attached: 1508289422256.png (257x149, 18K)

Good to hear mate, I go for walks at night which clears my mind & relaxes me from the chaos of the world.

You add these simple things into your life & it is surprising how much of a positive impact it has on you over time.

We've got to start looking after ourselves & look after each other, the whole world wants us fail but we'll show those cunts! haha

Attached: Thinking.png (326x320, 81K)

This is also bullshit if you're trying to build muscle, you can't just do the same number of reps for 90 days, you've gotta increase intensity or the amount of reps you do as you go further into the 90 days.

Callisthenics yes. 15 mins a day.
Start at 1 of each of pic. Increase 1 per day. Couldn't possibly be easier.
Also, get a pull up bar that fits in a door. It's the one thing you can't do without kit.

>Why are white nationalists using a white nationalist symbol..... durrrrrrrrr
Come on buddy get a grip!

No I was saying if you cant do push ups lose weight before adding them in, simple!

It is not a white nationalist symbol, you fucking cum. It's a symbol of BRITISH FASCISM.

>FASCISM = Nationalism

Us white nationalist are using it & it is our new flag to unite all white Europeans under, so fucking get used to it because we are using it!

It was our group who made Mosley popular a few years ago, we made British Fascism cool.

Attached: White Nationalism.png (1920x960, 43K)

>Us white nationalist are using it & it is our new flag to unite all white Europeans under
Wignats will not do a damn thing because it's a retarded ideology that wouldn't fucking work.
>so fucking get used to it because we are using it!
Okay buddy, you go right ahead, because nothing will happen for you and your retarded ideology and that will always, ALWAYS be regarded as THE symbol of British FASCISM. Nationalism =/= Fascism. You are wrong, this is not up for debate. Wignats already have a flag, the white Celtic cross on a black field.
youtube.com/watch?v=sdmghdegU1I

Attached: 1502903355980.jpg (340x565, 37K)

These are fucking cringe lmao

This is litterally the one punch man workout. Do this and go to the gym

I can only do like 5 pushups before my shoulders feel like they're going to pop out of socket. I'm not even that fucking weak, what the hell gives?

How heavy are you? Mite be you are to heavy, if so go for 60 minute walks every day at night until you can do push-ups, keep doing it daily until you hit that magic 100!

A good optional extra, but for this I wanted to make the barrier to doing this with no equipment so everyone can do it.

I think you are very-very wrong, being a white nationalist has greatly improved my life. How can you look at france & Germany & not care about whats happening to them as well? We ether stick together with a common culture or will all slowly get picked off one-by-one.

Fuck off shitskin

Similar but this is made more for the average guy to become fit & healthy.

Attached: Haplogroup_R-borders.gif (800x581, 78K)

>How can you look at france & Germany & not care about whats happening to them as well?
They don't care about themselves

Thank you. I had to step away for a quick job. I am grateful for your advise and encouragement

agreed, aesthetically speaking i think 10-20% is probably the best look overall as well

>I think you are very-very wrong
That's okay, I wasn't looking for you opinion of the assessment that you are factually wrong, because the facts still remain.
>being a white nationalist has greatly improved my life.
Good for you memeflag, no one gives a fuck.
>How can you look at france & Germany & not care about whats happening to them as well? We ether stick together with a common culture or will all slowly get picked off one-by-one.
I didn't say I didn't care about the French or the Germans (the latter or which I feign interest, look at my flag). I said white nationalism is retarded. I don't feel an affinity with the Polish as much as I feel an affinity with, say, the Irish. I don't feel any affinity with R*manians. Yet I love countries like Greece, Portugal and Italy. None of these things make me a white nationalist. White nationalism is retarded as are you.

But what if i can’t do 100 pushups and sit-ups currently?

Should I start with what I can do and then work up to 100?

>50 squats
chicken legs

Sir, yes sir! I can't do all do that, but I'll work my way to it!

tfw when 13% and not 10
why live?

Look if u dont wanna work hard just kys now

This happened to me my first time working out. Shoulder popped out and back in as I was doing pushups. Do overhead press with just the bar for 6 days straight, 5X5 sets. I did that and gained enough muscle from that one week that I didnt have to worry about that issue ever again.

Please leave & dont come back shitskin, ty!

No worries mate, I normally do the work out two hours before bed, have a bath then sleep, it really helps if you have sleeping issues because it helps to fall asleep quickly.

I used to be a crazy gym guy who spent 3-4 hours in the gym everyday & it is not healthy doing that, it was just stupid vanity. This is just right for white men, a perfect balance of fitness & health.

I like you guy

It's also the healthier side. Undoubtedly you will feel constant hunger/low energy if you're below 10%

I used to do 100 weighted (with my backpack on that weighs as much as me) push-ups every 2 days or so, but I’m smoll, so it didn’t make any visual difference with my shirt on.
When winter came I put on the baggy clothes so I look fat. Obviously I’m not, but I have to wonder what would really make a difference honestly, if not 100 weighted push-ups a day.

Seriously, I started in summer, I continued through fall and early winter, and no effect.

100% guarantee I am whiter than you

Do 10 one week , then 20,30,40 & keep adding each week until you can do 100 & then keep doing them buddy.

50 is the perfect amount.

Keep working at it mate, you have really good results in 90days of doing it. (pic)

Stay away for weights, just do this & you'll be healthy & fit, do it slowly & dont over do it.

Thank you mate, we've all got to stick together & help each other.

True, that is why this workout it good because health & fitness is the goal & the aesthetic part is the added benefit.

Try eating more meat(chicken) & eating protein bars slight increase your body fat percentage while doing this exercise, good luck. You have to keep doing it & not give up, it will take time to see results.

Dont do it for body image, do it your health & fitness.

Attached: Bro's til the END!.png (1200x819, 295K)

I actually did start eating a lot more protein at that time, but that might’ve been unrelated to the exercise for certain reasons. I guess I’ll just keep going with it now, see what happens. Maybe I’ll try to do more.

my ribs are so much larger than the rest of my torso, that I think if I’m able to build my upper arms and pecks (which, ha, that’s not gonna happen) but if I did, it might make clothes fit better.