Aryan larpers:

Aryan larpers:
>everything the jew says is a lie. Never trust the jew. All of history has been manipulated and subverted by the jew

Also aryan larpers:
>christ was a kike in a stick and totally part of the jewish plot
>I know the jews killed him and hate him more than any other group and continue to slander his name more than any other figure to ever live in all human history and even re-defined all of history around his life and death but they are tottaly telling the truth on this one guys dont believe anything the jew says unless its about Christ then its absolute fact
>oh and praise the black sun heil hitler right fellow goyi- I mean aryans based paganism amirite

How can you fucking retarded degenerate larpers entertain such an unfathomable level of cognitive dissonance? The jews are liers but we should believe what they say about christ? No thanks schlomo. Your pagan gods are FUCKING PATHETIC. Go suck zues's dick before you preach to me what you wont practice, pathetic fedora tipper.

The best part is all of your comebacks will be the same pathetic regurgitated lines the jews feed you. Hurr cristcuck hurr kike on a stick hurr pantera. Do you stupid fucks posses a single original thought in your head that wasnt shat there by a jew? They are living rent free in your mind. Jesus can dispell them and he doesnt ask for rent, he will actually help clean it up. But I know you are too good for that right? You dont need help from an ancient desert kike right? Have fun with that life. And I mean it, because your time is short on that road.

Attached: 1556821676602.jpg (480x466, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"/pol/ is a christian board"/start/2011-01-01/end/01-01-2014/page/2/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23602239/#23602239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you believe the Bible, it's clear Jesus took on the form of a Jew, bit wasn't actually Jewish

Go suck that holy prepuce christcuck lmao imagine worshipping an anti-white god who was created by the jews to overthrow the Roman government

>thread will get ignored because larping faggots are only interested in pretending to know what they are talking about and can never back it up

Classic

Attached: 1556199808092.jpg (960x960, 243K)

You literally just repeated the jew narrative like a good NPC. The roman empire was to be the first NWO. Are you really this daft? You think jesus was a jew setup to stop the roman empire? The jews had already subverted and infiltrated the DEGENERATE roman empire just like they did america. You are an NPC. Wake up little one

Attached: 1556381779471.png (775x1000, 999K)

>oh no this christcuck makes a good point, wouldnt want my fragile world view shattered better ignore him

Classic fedora tippers. Also your best insult is to copy my dick sucking comment

Pathetic larpers

Attached: 1551356732957.jpg (431x322, 27K)

I will repost this every day until you fucking retarded fedoras can answer for your stupid shit or fuck off to your pagan shitholes. Pol is a Christian board, bear your cross or we dont want your deadweight

Attached: 1557800547891.png (352x515, 430K)

BUMP

Attached: 1556841011338.jpg (750x548, 34K)

Attached: ABA07867-1624-48A7-AEE1-EDD35407C582.png (976x976, 536K)

>p-please respond
lmao pathetic amerifat

Attached: 4a2nmwnajetx.png (300x168, 10K)

Still got nothing of value to produce? Im not surprised. Continue reveling in your failure

Attached: 1550635471253.jpg (1569x1092, 413K)

Who cares?

>t. SANDOVAL

Attached: 0F457D49-BB90-488B-A1F7-3FD325DF94B7.jpg (360x396, 155K)

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.
His own people aka Jews.
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Samaritans aka Gentiles.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1537955740551.jpg (797x925, 251K)

Jow Forums consists of people who have been programmed to think that Christianity is bad since childhood. It's one of the biggest part of modern education and all media push it.

Thus, half-awakened, they cannot let go of this notion and mix it with the truths they have already learned.

OP is a faggot.

Christ was aryan Jew

Attached: 9ABF5179-A488-4D7F-AC30-38D58213FAB7.png (1733x448, 323K)

>bad since childhood
wrong many are like me who see christkikery for what it is. I'm an exchristian.
>It's one of the biggest part of modern education and all media push it
stop lying, just because kikes dont push it doesnt mean they dont like it for the goyim. Plus the majority of the US is christkikes just like it is in Germany weird how that is.
>Thus, half-awakened,
if you believe WLP isnt awakened you don't belong on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1536671880207.png (1280x720, 874K)

> jews always lie
> my jewish bible written by jews full of jewish characters which help jews rise to power in Europe isn't a lie
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>How can you fucking retarded degenerate larpers entertain such an unfathomable level of cognitive dissonance?
It baffles me aswell..

>Trying this hard

Go and donate to some african christians like your pope tells you to lol

He was a jew.

Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:
The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; and "Though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil but also through the city of Rome to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated."
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

Attached: 1540537974676.jpg (706x1024, 244K)

What exactly do you want me to answer when the main argument is REEEEEEEEEE?
The Old Testament is laughable mythology, the New Testament is boring and does not speak to me. Give me Plato or Marcus Aurelius. Seneca suffered just as much as Christ, if not more so, and was a better philosopher.

>OP right now

Attached: 1556756884582.png (800x800, 301K)

>Your pagan gods are FUCKING PATHETIC
Yahweh is as much as pagan god as any Indo-European one assuming that we mean old gods worshiped by oral tradition, it just happens that he made it from oral tradition to written one.

Don't forget.

Aryan Larpers:
> Believe in books written by the Christians they hate or at least sourced from their works without which they couldn't have their beliefs resurface.

No, Jesus was not part of any "Jewish plots".

I think some people here have an unhealthy obsession with jews.

You know sometimes some events are not part of any "Jewish plots" or conspiracies.

Christian Larpers
> Believe in books written by the Jews centuries after the proposed events or plagiarized from others that they hate or at least sourced from their works without which they couldn't have their beliefs at all.

>No, Jesus was not part of any "Jewish plots".
He was most likely very unorthodox rabbi who indeed talked shit on everyone and pissed proper rabbis off. His followers on other hand, like Saul for example, were dedicated merchants who made his legacy into social engineering tool it is today.

Aryan/Pagan Larpers:
> Bitch and moan about Christianity that they can't beat because nobody wants their horse fucking gods and whatever else pagans have.

Fuck off, all religions are psy op by elites to control masses. Next....

Christian Larpers:
> Bitch and moan about Paganism that they can't beat because nobody wants their horse foreskin hoarding gods and whatever else Christians have.

Attached: 1544876516488.jpg (640x960, 73K)

Yes, goyim, believe in my LARP religion my tribe patchworked together with any fanfic we could in the Middle East, then mistranslated, edited, misinterpreted, pulled stuff out of my ass and forced into you silly golems.

You literally just repeated and verified the point in op..we cant trust anything they say about history exept Christ was definetly a useless kike thats the only thing for sure thats accurate right?

Fuck off you are so retarded I cant even fathom what your mind looks like

Attached: 1546712866106.jpg (739x820, 65K)

>jews hate it so it must be true
is such a fucking retarded thing to insinuate. If this sort of reasoning is on what your faith is based, it won't last long. That or you're a shill pretending to be a sperging idiot and somehow a Christian.

>..we cant trust anything they say about history exept Christ
as I recall the jew bible paints him in a pretty positive light you fucking idiot.

>JESUS WAS A JEW
Who cares if he was, you fucking idiot. [bad thing] -> jew -/> jew -> [bad thing] This is an ad hominem, a genetic fallacy, an association fallacy, and a converse fallacy, the latter of which is formal.

You don't know for whom I posted my reply and even worse: you don't know me, redneck golem. I hope all of you get purged from history because humanity became a joke. It negates even the basic conditions to be considered proper living beings.

>Who cares if he was
Stop moving the goalpost and stand your ground, you low test cuck.

I dare you even to define what moving the goal posts is, you fucking idiot.

Old Jow Forums asserted Jesus is White. nu/pol/ is full of so.yboys who say He's a kike "and that's a good thing"

The real redpill is that Religion can be manipulated to mean whatever the fuck you want it to mean. It is possible that Christianity could be 1488.

I just prefer Paganism because it is actually European, and doesn't come from the Middle East.

I never said He was a kike. Still waiting on that definition, you faggot nancy.

The truth is skin color doesn't matter and the jews are living rent free in your brain if you think it does

>surrounds himself with "pure genetic aryans,
>gets stabbed in the back
>b-but m-muh n-niggers

Attached: 1548660519357.jpg (800x412, 77K)

>Old Jow Forums asserted Jesus is White
hahaha no they fucking didn't you are a fucking newfag.

Attached: 1534429701078.jpg (608x648, 60K)

Archives exist, you projecting newfag.

lol They did not fuckhead christkikes weren't even a big thing till around 2015 where it exploded because of faggots like you. On /new/ it was nonexistent.

Attached: 1555289480446.gif (220x150, 378K)

>The jews are liers but we should believe what they say about christ?

Jesus was invented by a Jew (Peter ) and would remain a purely Jewish savior if it weren't for another Jew (Paul).

Jesus (the fictional bible character) had to be the Jewiest Jew ever to fulfill the old testament prophecy (that the messiah would be a descendant of David). The historical Jesus, assuming he even existed, was probably also Jewish because why would a gentile hang out with Jews and no one else?

what if he was a self-hating jew
assuming santa is real

Attached: 1543513819931.png (396x438, 42K)

There were anons that seemed to think for some reason that Jow Forums is a Christian board at least as far back as 2013, and I think that's as far back as the archives go.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"/pol/ is a christian board"/start/2011-01-01/end/01-01-2014/page/2/

It's more likely that you are a liar than that Christians were not a major presence here at least that far back.

From 2013

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.19.39 PM.png (1119x188, 52K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.21.02 PM.png (731x89, 28K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.21.57 PM.png (1048x293, 54K)

did you not read the second post? You are a fucking tard I also never denied that christkikes werent on the board at all because they were they werent like you are now. I was very indifferent back then as they would hardly ever bring it up as I remember it was limited. Like I said though 2015 is when you christkikes exploded here because of boomers/facebook/twitter retards coming here.
Doesn't matter it was very limited. I never denied they werent here totally. Also you notice how they were again arguing with other anons that jesus was a fucking jew.

Do you both know who WLP? old/pol/ knew about him he is staunchly antichristkikery.

Attached: 1556058509499.jpg (480x351, 78K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/23602239/#23602239
seems to me I am right AGAIN.

>jesus was an Israelite
pfffft

Daily Jesuit shill thread that breaks down into pagans vs pagans pretending to be christian.

Pontius Pilate said he had chestnut hair. Others said golden. Some said black. A few said white. At this point, everyone is just nitpicking. The fact is, from the Holy Shroud, he had AB blood type, with the highest percentage of that blood type being in Israel. Disperse this meme that he was a Nordic blue eyed blonde haired Aryan, it is not what he would have wanted you to do. He was a Jew, and came to be a savior of Jews, but ended up damning them and becoming a savior of Gentiles.

Attached: 1490194833753.jpg (3072x1615, 1.58M)

>it is not what he would have wanted you to do.
No. I'm pretty sure the last thing Jesus would want you to do is call Him an edomite kike.

I wouldn't mind christcucks off they didn't push their shit on others.

Fucking as bad as Islamist.
The fact that some of them will disregard science in favor of their Jewish fairytales is even more laughable.

Jow Forums is way too predictable.

Attached: templarcross.jpg (3708x956, 297K)

>He was a Jew
but he didnt came from judeah he came from israel
fucking jews brainwashed you to think they are sinonimous with israel, they are not bro