Pro Gun Democrats

Are there any Democrats running in 2020 that are pro-gun in any sense? I have been looking into it and it doesn't seem so. As a pro-gun, moderate democrat I'm a little worried.

Attached: IMG_20160703_163001_753.jpg (1836x3264, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>moderate
>democrat
Pick one

We do exist, bro.

You should be worried.
Democrats will:
>ban guns
>give reparations to blacks, out of whites taxes
>introduce free movement to Hispanics south of the border, while at the same time limiting migration from native europeans
>increase welfare to those unwilling to work
>allow non-citizens to vote

Its only a matter of time until the democrats gain power again. They will sell out the country for personal profit.

You're all full of shit.

You can't be pro-gun and then vote for gun grabbers.

Yeah that's kind of what I've been worried about. I lean left economically but the one thing I don't compromise are constitutional issues like guns or speech. I don't understand why people would willingly let the government curtail their own freedoms.

It's getting difficult to vote for democrats on anything past state level politics. Living in the South helps, most democrats are still pro-gun locally.

dems had obama the house and the senate around 2009 and never even bothered with any gun control, please stfu

boomer-tier retard spouting a bunch of stupid shit that the evil liberals will do. go watch fox news more

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

It used to not be a problem but for some reason they're really pushing it now alongside identity politics even though it lost them the election. The guy I supported in '16 was Jim Webb.

Yang

Your a faggot

Yang is about as anti-gun as a guy can get.

no one is going to push gun control because they know it's political suicide. look at all the school shootings and literally only Florida passes laws at the state level. don't be so fucking scared.

What the fuck is this bullshit, chink asshole isn't pro gun at all.

No they aren't.

damn, and old blood dixie-crat. Didn't know you guys still existed

The fuck are you on about, several fucking States passed red flag laws, increased age to buy any firearm and banning if bump stocks before retarded Trump forced the ATF to change their tune.

gun control and abortion are the two issues that will never change. There's too much money involved in both for activists on either side to change the status quo. Just don't worry about gun control when deciding who to vote for; they're never gonna do anything about it anyway. It's really just a means for democrats to do their bullshit moral-posturing thing by calling the opposition child killers. (Same with conservatives and abortion.)

Just vote Trump and hope your party comes to it's senses by the next election. Winning in 2018 was the worst thing that could have happened to dems because they actually think people like this bullshit now.

Guns are about as HOMOSEXUAL as you can get.

They don't. They all flipped after Clinton signed nafta and fucked over every small southern town. The ones that are left are cosmopolitans who only visit large cities.

You tell them Achmed

Attached: 3993376002926.jpg (1050x700, 77K)

For any type of gun ban a Constitutional Convention would have to be called and 33 of the states would have to vote for it.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

I guess I mean rurally, which is where I live.