What are the effects of 5G on the goyim? Why are (((they))) pushing for it?

What are the effects of 5G on the goyim? Why are (((they))) pushing for it?

Attached: GaqQkqVyuXhIdMt-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/read/24936/chapter/5#27
healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/
youtube.com/watch?v=2DG3pMcNNlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's just so that they can run battlefield ops using the network. relax goy.

To kill us. Have a bump. We should also discuss other EMF pollution such as wifi and smart meters here. I will never stop posting about the dangers of this technology which is designed to sterilize us and make us sick. We need to push the government to do something.

Attached: cityslickergettingfried.gif (500x281, 2.22M)

I remember when 3g and 4g was going to kill us all.

It currently is my friend. It's a slow kill. 5G will increase this process however since it has greater saturation and power.

Attached: cancer.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

>Live in year 2198
>"Guys 137G is going to kill us all

I think they found some way to weaponize it. Think about it. It aims and shoots a bunch of lasers everywhere. It's a crowd control system.

>tfw country is too poor to afford it

Attached: hip_frog.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Notice how the beginning of a sharp cultural decline and rise in degeneracy, faggotry, and communist ideation has correlated with the installation of 3G and the increased use of wifi. Your brain functions by sending electrical signals between neurons. You really think all this radiation you're constantly being bathed in isn't having any effect on your physiology?

I wouldn't say it is an 100% correlation but it does increase depression and anger and it messes with metaphysical aspects which (((they))) are possibly aware of but WE are not. Remember guys: everything in your body runs on frequency when you jam the signal it has negative effects.

Attached: 1555353512008s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Need 5G for that automated car shit. Driverless car and trucks. Uber, Lyft can’t make bank wage earning drivers.

it will open up hell and let spooky ghosts make you feel really sad and die

if it scares you that much then do something about it you fearmongering boomer faggots. oh right, you won't because it's much easier to sit on your ass and kvetch about it on Jow Forums for eternity

>implying the world didn't end in 2012

Uber & Lyft do just find with today's technology. I agree that it is part of the plan to have everyone on driverless cars so they absolutely need this technology.

Attached: 6a00d83452455969e20133ecb78e96970b-320wi.jpg (320x287, 15K)

We aren’t gonna make it to 2198

Fucking. Canucks. I really hate how none of you know any science. Dosage is measured by the MRad and so long as you are getting less than 1 MRad of radiation, regardless of the frequency, per year you are fine. Unless you are hugging the radio tower and telling the operators to crank up the power, there are going to be very little noticible effects. Pick up an amateur radio handbook and read up on, it has something called math, which I'm sure you have been deprived of your entire life, but this math proves shit is safe.

I'm a broadcast engineer. I've worked on e everything from VHF and UHF transmitters to radars and mobile networks. I just want you all to know from the bottom of my heart, that you have no fucking idea how fucking retarded you are capable of making yourselves look when you speed out about technology you haven't the knowledge of to form a coherent a meaningful sentence about.

Sperg out*

cataracts nothing else

>These are the same type of people who complained about powerlines when they went up.

And I'm sure the Chernobyl workers were just as far up their own asses as you the day their factory blew to high heaven.

Never stop learning. Never feel that your intelligence is superior, because sometimes even someone as sharp as you will trip on a dull rock, and that needs to be a learning experience not a chance ignorance.

You’re not a neuroscientist though. We know for sure we can kill large animals with short term 28ghz inundation, to claim there is no potential for hazard at 5g (6ghz). We will be inundated in a 20% of the acute death dose, and being told it’s a good thing.
How do we know the government can not install these towers, and then turn them up above the claimed specs to suppress populations?

What prevents a 5g tower from being “turned up” to a higher frequency, like 30ghz? Just the employees aren’t ordered to?

that's not how frequencies work :/

in any case all *attempted* broadcast frequencies are averages, and It think 5g is quite close to the limit. it's stopped by walls, the cornea of the eye, by skin. it's useless for real distance data transmission. it is either a spy tool or a precursor to mass blindness.

They control you in any way possible

I am a EMF controlled person u have no Idea

When two frequencies interact, both can be heard, but also create a ‘third’ frequency, in the range of 1 to 20hrtz.
This is the operating frequency range of the human brain.

It's low frequency that fucks u up

It's not for long range. It's to solve the tower saturation problem in large crowds where LTE stalls to uselessness.

>5g (6ghz)
5G (5th Generation wireless communication) has no GHz standard yet, but most companies are looking into the 20-30ish GHz spectrum. Verizon's is pic related.

Attached: 5g Ghz.jpg (751x735, 273K)

When two frequencies interact, both can be heard, but also create a ‘third’ frequency, in the range of 1 to 20hrtz.
This is the operating frequency range of the human brain.

Oh yeah let’s not forget how it fucking damages your cornea.

Google is crap at giving real info it said ‘up to 6ghz.” Wow.

Do tell more please. Is it actually 20% of the fatal dose?

Attached: 5g and water vapor.jpg (1208x919, 185K)

What’s going on in Romania anyways”
Every time a Romania thread is made it turns to shit. From what I got it’s full of gypsies, politicians are corrupt and that the country is poor.

Waveguides are physically tuned to certain frequencies

They need it for high-speed Boston Dynamics terminator robots to be maximum effective.

Sadly plausible

Yep. Go to verizon's official website on 5G if you want to know more. Then google "C40 Cities" and watch how they talk about these "smart cities" that they're working on. All about massive data tracking in the name of "sustainability"

Attached: c40 city.jpg (821x859, 200K)

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER POLICE STATE, USING ALL OF THE DEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS. IN 2005 C.S.I.S. GANGSTER POLICE BEAT ME BLOODILY, DRAGGED ME IN CHAINS from TORONTO AIRPORT. SINCE THEN I HIDE in FORCED JOBLESS POVERTY, ISOLATED ALONE in this LOW DEADLY NIGERTOWN OLD HOUSE.

THE BRAZEN, DEADLY GANGSTER POLICE AND NIGER PUPPET UNDERLINGS SPRAY ME WITH POISON NERVE GAS from AUTOMOBILE EXHAUSTS AND EVEN LAWN MOWERS, DEADLY ASSAULTS. EVEN IN MY YARD, WITH KNIVES, EVEN BRICKS and STONES, EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN, or ELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE” EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER “ACCIDENTS” TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER WITH A “SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, EVEN WITH TRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON FOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL LETTERS.

Attached: mrfrcheader.jpg (632x167, 106K)

wifi in the house for generating heat maps.
5g to upload the massive amount of data without crippling the network.

So literally it’s just an amazon click away to spam everyone with a higher dose.
nap.edu/read/24936/chapter/5#27
This talks about acute damage to rabbits at 40ghz.
>One 2012 animal study investigated the ocular damage threshold in rabbits for millimeter waves with a frequency of 40 GHz and found that permanent ocular changes began to occur at incident power density levels between 100 and 200 mW/cm2 (1,000 and 2,000 W/m2 ), with transient changes observed at 100 mW/cm2 (1,000 W/m2). The temperature changes reported at these power densities were up to 4°C at the anterior corneal surface at 200 mW/cm2 (2,000 W/m2).6
>Results of computational model investigated in 2013 indicated that changes in aqueous humor fluid flow in the anterior chamber were possible for electromagnetic exposure at frequencies from 40 GHz to 100 GHz at incident power densities of 10 to 160 mW/cm2 (100 to 1,600 W/m2). Liquid flow was reversed as power levels were increased, because of the temperature differential with depth in the anterior eye at thermal values largely below the cataract threshold.7

UNTIL MY “UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, I, FRANCIS E. DEC, ESQUIRE, I STAND ALONE AGAINST YOUR MAD DEADLY WORLD-WIDE CONSPIRATORIAL GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD COMMUNISM WITH WALL to WALL DEADLY GANGSTER PROTECTION, LIFE LONG SWORN CONSPIRATORS MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME, THE POLICE AND JUDGES, the DEADLY SNEAK PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTERS USING ALL THE GANGSTER DEADLY FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS.

THESE HANGMAN ROPE SNEAK DEADLY GANGSTERS, THE JUDGES AND THE POLICE trick-trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them TERRORIZED IN GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVERY for the COMMUNIST GANGSTER GOVERNMENT and CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER PLAY BOY SCUM ON TOP. THE SECRET WORK of ALL POLICE in ORDER to MAINTAIN A COMMUNIST CLOSED SOCIETY.
The same world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD that CONTROLS YOU AS A TERRORIZED GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN EARPHONE RADIO SLAVE, PARROTING PUPPET.

3G and 4G antennas killed butterflies.

I remember when I was a kid every spring there would be tons of butterflies at my neighbor, I would chase them for all day long.

Now I saw 0 this year and last couple of years.

YOU ARE A TERRORIZED MEMBER of the “MASTER RACE”, WORLD-WIDE FOUR BILLION EYE-SIGHT TELEVISION CAMERA GUINEA PIG COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD “MASTER RACE.” YOUR LIVING THINKING MAD, DEADLY WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD SECRET OVER-ALL PLAN: WORLD-WIDE LIVING DEATH FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY to EXPLORE AND CONTROL THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. With the ENDLESS “STAIRWAY TO THE STARS.” Namely the MAN MADE INSIDE-OUT PLANETS with NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. LOOK UP AND SEE THE GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED NEW FAKE STARRY SKY. THE WORLD-WIDE COMPLETELY CONTROLLED DEADLY DEGENERATIVE CLIMATE AND ATMOSPHERE. THROUGH THE NEW WORLD ROUND TRANSLUCENT EXOTIC GASEOUS ENVELOPE, WHICH the WORLD-WIDE COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD MANIPULATES THROUGH COUNTLESS EXACTLY POSITIONED SATELLITES, THE NEW FAKE, PHONY STARS IN THE SYNTHETIC “SKY”.

by building a denser tower set?

disgusting approach!

FOR AGES BEFORE FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS, APOIDIC NIGERS, INTERBREEDABLE WITH APES HAD NO ALPHABET, NOT EVEN NUMERALS.

SLAVERY CONSPIRACY OVER 300 YEARS AGO, IDEAL TINY BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER GANGSTER GOVERNMENT EYESIGHT T.V. GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION with “GIFTED” with ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TO ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN SLAVERY, OVER-ALL PLAN through “ONE WORLD COMMUNISM” (top secret code word), meaning WORLD-WIDE ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS.

>push the government to do something.
The government are the ones doing this, how can you possibly be so dense?

correlation does not equal causation

Based

Attached: Welles.jpg (480x360, 10K)

It's okay, we understand.

Attached: 60261679_1075310965985516_8241176053494579200_n.png (460x700, 409K)

Worldwide SYSTEMATIC INSTANT-PLASTIC SURGERY BUTCHERY MURDER, “FAKE AGING”, SO ALL PEOPLE ARE DEAD OR USELESS BY AGE 70. DONE AT NITE TO YOU AS A FRANKENSTEIN SLAVE. PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SLAVE, NOW, EVEN YOU KNOW I AM A MENACE to your world-wide mad deadly COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD, THEREFORE, I MUST GO TO EXTERMINATION. BEFORE I AM EXTERMINATED BY THIS GANGSTER, COMPUTER GOD CONCOCTED AND CONTROLLED WORSE MONGREL ORGANIZED CRIME MURDER INCORPORATED GANGSTER COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT, I HAND YOU THE SECRETS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE, AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

DONATE MONEY OR EVEN A COMPUTER TO ME, FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE.

i remember when cell phones were going to give everyone brain cancer

this is genuine schizophrenia

They need it to cast a message directly into your brain.
For the time the antichrist will make his public announcement.
That coupled with project blue beam holograms will surely make a great show.

The ones that survive 10g will get magic powers

Attached: 1547965129300.jpg (462x496, 31K)

>3G
>fast internet everywhere
>exposed to degeneracy 24/7 now
this is more likely

>capital letters are badthink

did you try taking the story from the speaker's point of view? schizophrenia is a long word but a short excuse. provide constructive feedback, or questions!

they actually did tho. glioma is more likely in cell users, other types of cancer don't really change frequency, maybe glandular but nothing neurological.

Sneak, shameless hangman rope Gangster government leaders into Frankenstein living-death eternal slavery: I now GO TO DEATH for YOUR lowest deadly felony-crimes against ME! Franken-stein Earphone Radio Parroting Puppet Gangster Slave: Do not DARE to repeat any part of this truthful message! For like Mr. Francis E. Dec, Esq., YOU TOO are EXPENDABLE and YOU TOO can be BEATEN BLOODILY by the Gangster Police and DRAGGED IN CHAINS into a windowless telephone booth-type prison cell and put into Maximum Security Insanity Prison for UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION and by the lowest gangsterism - namely THE LAW - character-assassinated FOR LIFE as an INSANE, CRIMINAL MENACE to this WORSE GANGSTER COMMUNISM!

Now that your be-sweated, terrified, trembling DELIRIUM has subsided; have your Computer Subdivision play out my letter! And you; re-read my post FOR YOUR ONLY HOPE FOR A FUTURE!!

Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God scum-on-top staged like Hollywood with plastic pale stand-in actors with Communist Gangster Computer God speed recording instantaneous, simultaneous edited-simulated voices; implanted for all TV and news media microphones in any known language! Unbelievable con-artist Gangsterism, solely for the Overall Plan: WORLD- WIDE ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN LIVING-DEATH SLAVERY!
Yokel felon King Jimmy Carter; slime from the academies which Mr. Dec intelligently refused unsolicited acceptance to - the most elite academy from here in Niggertown - and even insidious CON ARTIST Gangster Divorcée Pope John - they BOTH speak SPANISH and even PORTUGESE! Solely Mr. Dec exposes False Gods, Sodomy and Gomorrah of you Worldwide Computer God parroting puppet Gangster Slaves!

MAKE COPIES FOR YOURSELF! You hangman rope gangster scum-on-top, laugh your MAD GIGGLE now!!

I strongly approve of the Canuck's verbose and asyntactic message.

They want to microwave the goyim into goy tendons to feed their 30 year old son

No waveguides of this strength don’t have a range they pickup or transmit. The internal circuits and PCBs and resonation chambers are made specifically for its frequency ranges. For example a 18GHz can’t do anything outside of 17.6-18.2GHz

ITT paranoid kids with zero knowledge or experience with the energy spectrum.

Attached: DB3B70F9-3399-4509-B368-6AE66F8A960B.jpg (567x392, 57K)

Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy made possible solely by Worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls. Especially lifelong constant-threshold Brainwash Radio. Quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it. Repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets.

Four billion wordwide population - all living - have a Computer God Containment Policy Brain Bank Brain, a real brain, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the moon we never see.

Primarily based on your lifelong Frankenstein Radio Controls, especially your Eyesight TV sight-and-sound recorded by your brain, your moon-brain of the Computer God activates your Frankenstein threshold Brain-wash Radio - lifelong inculcating conformist propaganda. Even frightening you and mixing you up and the usual "Don't worry about it" for your setbacks, mistakes - even when you receivedeadly injuries!

THIS is the Worldwide Computer God Secret Containment Policy!

healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/

Attached: 5G dead birds.jpg (1025x873, 118K)

3g and 4g are not sitting right out side your house blasting you with damaging frequencies

Nothing to worry about, your blood cells will be as safe as they are with smart meters

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>the energy spectrum

what other spectrum is there?

Attached: e8.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Worldwide as a Frankenstein slave, usually at night, you go to the nearby hospital or camouflaged miniature-hospital van trucks. You strip naked, lay on the operating table, which slides into the sealed Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet. Intravenous tubes are connected. The slimy, vicious Jew doctor simply pushes the starting button. Based upon your Computer God brain on the moon, which records progress in your systematic butchery, your butchery is continued. Exactly. Systematically. The Computer God Operating Cabinet has many robot arms, with electrical and laser beam knife robot arms. With fly-eye TV cameras watching your whole body, every part of you is monitored - even through your Frankenstein Controls! Synthetic blood; synthetic instant-sealing flesh and skin, even synthetic electrical heartbeat to keep you alive are some of the unbelievable Computer God Instant Plastic Surgery Secrets™.

You are the highest, most intelligent electrical MACHINE in the Universe!

Thank god my country is a piece of shit and it'll take 10 years to have these here.

This shit is going to fry our brains

because it blocks stuff like remote viewing

5G goes up in cities and kills Niggera, I'm ok with this.

Is 5g working right now in some place? Have been any consequences?

the reason the fake jew kike amalekites won't
install 5g in the holy land is because they do
not have the infrastructure for driver-less cars
and it wouldn't be a good idea because mossad
would most likely start using it for suicide attacks
to blame on their brother semites the sand nigger
arabs.

Attached: is_your_brain_fried__by_chartreuesfreak-d37fk9z.jpg (900x705, 123K)

Good

No more psychics

Inevitability of Gradualness: Usually, in a few years, you are made stringbean-thin or grotesquely deformed, crippled and ugly or even made over one foot shorter or one foot taller as the Computer God sees fit. Virtually ALL of the important Instant Plastic Surgery is done to you inside the Computer God Sealed Robot Operating Cabinet; even unbelievable, impossible plastic surgery operations - all impossible even for dozens of vicious kosher-bosher doctors working around the clock for weeks! The Computer God sealed robot-arm operating cabinet can perform all of the above impossible plastic surgery operations overnight - even dwarfting you over a foot or increasing your height by two feet!
This is possible because Computer God Robot Operating Cabinet imitates your microminiature electrical current intelligence system in your body. It even duplicates the microminiature electric currents that soften your broken bones to create mending of them and then creates stress, either compressing the bones - thereby shortening them - or stress to make the bones grow longer.

Kill off the goyim sperm to justify the importation of a new debt free worker who is chasing the American dream.

Spring, 1984, Mr. Dec; lifelong would-be-doctor and printer. Insight to the Worldwide Computer God Stratified Closed Society perfected by hospital birth, making possible lifelong Frankenstein controls and lifelong hampering human defects. Containment Policy hospital birth lifelong "gifts" example: deformed, crippled, retarded, pox, hives, warts, moles, blindness, deafness, poor vision, etc.

Kosher-bosher containment policy work "good" doctors secret health example: cataract, rheumatism, weak heart, damaged vision, epilepsy, fainting spells, paralysis, loss of memory, trembling, gout, diabetes; many diseases!

>it's another "technology improves due to increased demand from consumers but Jow Forums assumes it must be something insidious because a 56.6k modem should be enough for anyone" episode

The worldwide unbelievable lowest deadly gangster kosher- bosher vicious "medical profession"; worldwide unbelievable instant plastic surgery BUTCHERYof the body and brain - especially the face! Wipe-on hormones and laser beam surgery causing instant ugly deep wrinkles, scars, age spots, arthritis, freckles, blemishes, pimples. Red, brown, black or even sick white face and body. Worldwide dark negroidic-colored male sex organs to brainwash inferior female brain for overall plan: intermarry with niggers! Total graying and balding, even hairy body and furry body. Mustached, bearded women, even wipe-on synthetic hormones causing cancerous growth. Bloating, swelling, deformed big pickle- nose. Bulldog hanging cheeks and jowls. From teenage gradual wipe-on yellowing, browning and blackening of teeth and instant grinding and acids leaving hollow brown stumps, so vocal chords are made raspy, aged; creating a wrinkled, ugly gargoylic clown-booze- face worldwide population by age 70. Deformed, crippled, weak and brain damaged, nu, senile! Lingering for INEVITABILITY OF GRADUALNESS: extermination! For your ONLY hope for a future; do you know ONE word of pray for me, Francis E. Dec?

Computer God computerized brainthinking sealed robot operating arm surgery cabinet machine removal of most of the frontal command-lobe of the brain - gradually during lifetime and overnight in all insane asylums (after Computer God kosher-bosher one month probation period), creating helpless, hopeless Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio Parroting Puppet brainless slaves resulting in millions of hopeless helpless homeless derelicts in all JerU.S.Alem cities and Soviet slave work camps. Not only the hangman rope Deadly Gangster Parroting Puppet scum-on-top know this top medical secret even worse deadly gangster Jew disease; from deaf Ronnie Reagan to U.S.S.R. Gorbachev know this oy vay Computer God Containment Policy (top secret)!

Eventual brainloboto-mization of the entire world population for the Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God Overall Plan - an ideal worldwide population of light-skinned, low hopeless and helpless Jew-mulattos; the Communist "Black Wave" of the future.

you're right. they're sitting in your pocket, blasting vag balls

Lmfao! Well done ghost of a dead lawyer

Why does he wear the suit?
Would it hurt if he took it off?

Attached: 43094803984.jpg (750x680, 46K)

faster,lower latency connection

The main driver is there's money to be made.

Not even a fucking military submarine's VLF radar/communications system could fry your brain unless you were kissing the goddamn thing and shouting at the radio room to crank it all the way up. Keep in mind that VLF uses A LOT of energy to communicate with planes or satellites while underwater because water is 708 times denser than air, if memory serves me correct, while your wifi has extremely short ranges and a weaker signal. Point is, no, wifi doesn't fry your brains for god's sake.

It's about exposure over time instead of getting hit with a big burst then nothing.

>What is a safety suit
>Hazmat suit with no oxygen tank

youtube.com/watch?v=2DG3pMcNNlw
It doesn't seem that bad

Talk about exposure over time to the sailors who spend a lot of their time turning on these radars, communication systems, calibrating them, fixing any issues, etc.
Lets not also forget the ones who live at or near military radar installations that can detect planes and satellites from hundreds of miles away.
Honestly if the "5g = brain damage" shit is true, i expect nuclear levels of fried brains in the aforementioned military sites that extensively interact with high energy, low frequency systems. And don't even get me started about ELF

>no oxygen tank

what is a hose? jeopardy!

Dont worry about