Why the fuck is this organization still around?

>>created to keep the Soviet Union and it's allies in check
>>USSR dissolves on (western) Christmas of 1991 which means the Warsaw pact dissolves to
>>Most of the former satalite states aligned with the Warsaw pact are now part of nato
>>Doesnt fight terrorists
>>Not a peace keeping organization

I feel like natos current purpose is just to harass Russia.

Attached: 121518_1458_ProsandCons1-1.png (672x346, 50K)

too keep whites in check in case they wan't to brake the system.

To bomb innocent countries like Serbia

>I feel like natos current purpose is just to harass Russia.
The purpose is they force you to buy their armaments thus funding their military complex to fight jewish wars

Its a union meant to remove sovereignty from white gentile nations.

Based post

Attached: 1536180389425.jpg (500x757, 92K)

to stop russias penis going into our backside

Ever notice how countries in NATO don't get invaded by Russia, but countries which aren't do?

I wouldn't mind Russia invading us, fuck America and the west

Cuck

Checked and based

Attached: Russia_Rent_Free.gif (620x413, 119K)

I'm a cuck because I don't want to be oppressed by the cuckold western powers and seek to be in a country where it's orthodox christian and they don't have homosexual propaganda? Yet I'm a cuck?

The numbers have spoken

Attached: 1553731580230.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

US gets the bully the world but the target is NATO.

Why don't you just move to this Russian paradise, then?

> (You)
>Why don't you just move to this Russian paradise, then?

Oh believe me I want to move to Russia and somehow get Russian citizenship, there is just one problem, my mulatto girlfriend and her parents are Democrats and they hate Russia and Vladimir Putin and she wants to remain here in this shitty Protestant country, at least I was able to get her orthodox like Russia is.

Dump her and get a decent Russian girlfriend

> (You)
>Dump her and get a decent Russian girlfriend

I've already invested 2 years into her. I got her to leave her seventh day Adventist Church cult and show her orthodox Christianity. If I can redpill her about orthodoxy, I perhaps find other areas to redpill her on.

Slowly get her towards crime statistics, education statistics and in the end the real (genetic) redpill

>Russia invaded Georgia
>Russia stole South Ossetia
>Russia invaded Ukraine
>Russia stole Crimea
>Russia hacked Estonia
>Russia ran a pro-Brexit psyop to hurt EU
>Russia hacked America’s elections
>Russia hacked France’s elections
>Russia assassinated people in NATO countries
>Russia spied on America with Butina
>Russia convinced Trump to pull out of ME
>Russia deployed Iskanders and S-400s in Syria
>Russia established a forward operating base in Venezuela
>Russia probably sold Iskanders or Iskander technology to North Korea

Nahhh, why would we need NATO? The Russians are a peaceful people who respect borders and squash dictatorships, after all.

>Russia hacked America's election
I thought only Demshits believed this crap

Genocidal demons like Serbia you mean

You ungrateful croat. We crushed Serbia for you. Eat shit and die.

NATO was created for 3 purposes and 3 purposes only.
1). Keep America IN Europe
2) Keep Russia OUT of Europe
3). Keep Germany DOWN in Europe
Some things never change.

Based

Attached: m99ZwQgD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

?
You bombed Serbia 4 years after the Croatian war ended, you bombed them because of Kosovo, not Croatia.
The US only provided logistics support in the last months of the war in 1995. In the early years the US didn't care who won and were actually very close to proclaiming the Serbian victory if they got any closer, which they didn't, no thanks to you.
And you also stopped us from completely crushing the Serbian para-state which still exists within Bosnia while we got jack shit, a single federation shared with a muslim majority while Serbs got their own "ethnostate".
But we're still grateful and nothing I said in my previous post is false, know that our soldiers fight for the same jewish wars too.

Btw thanks for blocking our Israeli F-16 deal at the last minute.

You want Israeli weapons? So you're a Zionist collaborator.

We intervened late in Yugoslavia true, but we got Milosevic in the Hague.

Bite a bullet.

>F-16
>Israeli weapons
And as far as I know those same jets were donated to Israel by the US.
When you're locked out of any Eastern tech, everything else is Zionist tech by extension.

The kikes had the best equipped jets for the price so it's just business (though those jets were close to scrap metal from assraping arabs for 2 decades).
I didn't see the US (our greatest ally) stepping in to offer a better deal. They first signed it off then went back in and said "uhmmm nope, but you can buy straight from us for 3x the price" knowing us poorfags cannot afford those.

Okay, kike lover.

Remember, we put Milosevic in the Hague.

I guess you're upset we didn't send American troops in 1993 to die for Croatia.

Remember, Mr. Milosevic was elected by the people of Serbia. He wasn't some random dude.

He took the Kosovo bait and got REKT'ed.

Nato is an arms and ammo trade company.

Anyway that's not the point. Don't complain about NATO when you went to fucking Israel for weapons.

Russia would have blocked us from intervening in 1993, definitely.

Literal dindus.

Attached: 1535216423647.jpg (1094x694, 530K)

To protect the world from the white mongols that pay your salary.

International job program for people unable to go regular work

West coast is ready to discuss our surrender to Canada

And we had to sell out our generals for the Hague after that.
>I guess you're upset we didn't send American troops in 1993 to die for Croatia.
No, why would I be upset about that, why would I expect someone else to fight our war?

Why are you acting so defensive like I hate America? I only mentioned jewish wars, something every NATO member participates in.
You could have NATO without killing inbred retards in the desert for Greater Israel, but i guess that's just how things work.

We didn't "go to Israel", it was an open bid and they offered the best price/performance (for a fucking US-made jet), why are you so autistic?

To keep the Soviets out and the Americans in.

based

Because living in russia and wanting to have a nation of your own people without the sclomos and gay propaganda are two diferent things.
retard

Fuck off burger

Attached: 1557862797475.jpg (720x960, 65K)

To stop the chinks and mooslims.

Yes serbs evil,murica g0od.

Attached: 1555098829139.png (553x702, 154K)

so the elites of this planet can use it as a cudgel on countries that don't do what they're told

Dogodine u Prizrenu!