SO FUCKINGGG TRUE

Attached: 813b769.jpg (1218x1325, 152K)

>not fighting for unionfried chicken

>not fighting for welfare check

Me:

Attached: 235678654.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

there were black confederate sailors on the last boat to surrender from the civil war.
it was off the coast of england and 6 months after peace was signed.
why didn't thet desert their post if the war was over and they were free now?

Slavery was still legal in the north during and after the war.

black people in the south: don’t forget me

Because everyone forgot a ton of blacks also caught for the south

> u n i o n i f i e d

>unionfied

Because of 70 IQ

Stay fragile nigger lover

Can anyone instruct me as to where these format of memes are coming from? They're extremely low energy.. is this the kind of shit being posted on Kikebook? Is this one of many threads used to gauge community sentiment and data mine?

Attached: ok.gif (380x254, 1.12M)

The 13th ammendment was passed before the end of the watime stupid, and only the middle territories that were already slave states but sided with the union were allowed to keep slaves. The majority of the North was free states.

Theyre facebook normies polluting this board with their fail memes

It was the original confederacy that fought and won in 1776, traitors won in 1865

>The majority of the North was free states.
So exactly what I said you fucking autist.

they were fighting because they were too scared to go out West and build a life for themselves. they wanted sweet Northern gibs.

Jesus.. this shit is so stand-out. It's like that burnt kernel in the popcorn. A zit on an otherwise perfect bootie. Like a cracked pringles chip. Like that plastic bag at wally world you just can't get to separate from the other one because Walmart as a company are a bunch of cheap ass niggers who cut back on the thickness of their bags. It's like discovering spoiled milk in the fridge the day you get the urge to eat cereal. It's like that person who uses half a roll of toilet paper to wipe their ass.

Attached: stream.jpg (750x702, 96K)

Yeah we get it, slavery was bad, goad we established that finally
Now whats your excuse

niggers

Attached: yanks.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

God fucking dammit.
Is it summer already???

non sequitur/mentally deficient

So they fucked up celestial navigation and ended up far away... 69 IQ