Why does /pol ignore this subject so much?

Why does /pol ignore this subject so much?
this entire board is made up of either schizo boomers that claim everything is controlled by Mossad, or naive zoomers that fall for controlled opposition. there's no inbetween, whenever i say the kikes are trying to hijack white supremacy and they need to be stopped from doing so, it's literally like people don't know what i'm talking about.

Attached: 1526435784_c2b98e14-1068-48e5-b7ba-4c4feb7955c2.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

If you think its all controlled op edgy shit then make your own cell, and dont tolerate edgy satanists spewing their shit, if they wanna 14, grow up

i don't think it's all controlled. i think there's definitely controlled opposition in today's rightwing, but not to the point where i consider Tarrant a Mossad agent

Who is controlled op?

Attached: B987B4CF-F9B6-497A-8DE6-FC284E73953E.jpg (815x981, 198K)

Tarrant was 100% an agent because tinfoiler sites have been warning of a big happening on the date of the attack for months.

Mossad? Maybe, maybe not. But again, he was an agent for sure.

>then make your own cell
This. Jow Forums claims to be red-pilled, they claim to understand the Jew's elitist and conspiratorial tactics, but either they're too lazy or too stupid to go out and do the same thing.

PragerU and Ben Shapiro, for example

No shit, literally everyone on this board knows that.

What exactly is the point of this thread?

Ironmarch was a good place to find people to organize with, literally only 7 people in the entire board were unironical satanists.
I recommend fascistforge.org, use TOR and a clean boot up

You really think that isn't full of feds trying to entrap someone for a terror plot they cooked up themselves?

it goes much deeper than just that. Geert Wilders, Jimmy Akesson, Donald Trump. the kikes have the entire ''moderate'' rightwing under control, and they are trying to hijack white supremacy/fascism by saying that they are our friend because muslims are their enemy. some fall for it, some don't. but the ones that don't fall for it tend to go down the path as far as saying islam is our greatest ally.

>You really think that isn't full of feds trying to entrap someone for a terror plot they cooked up themselves?
How do you think entrapment works? If you aren't a

Hundreds of people have pointed that out for literal years.

what about what i said in the last few sentences?

I want to do this. I don’t know where to find trustworthy like minded people though, at least when it comes to this sort of stuff. We need to hijack some sort of common outlet or something.

>he was an agent for sure.
Do you have a single fact to back that claim, Mehmet? I know you don't, but I will still naively ask.

Attached: fact.jpg (432x569, 56K)

/pol claims to be redpilled, even though they aren't actually NatSoc's. They're just Traditionalists and Clerical-Fascists.

well? you'll be proving my point if you don't respond

why? because they won of course. these kosher nationalists have successfully subverted all electable movements. antisemitism (which has been extended to include criticisms of the state of israel) is a total non-starter for the right of today because most of these people do not "see" the jew. all current right-wing momentum is built around reacting to the decay and attempting to arrest it. however, this is applied and is realized on a micro scale due to the fragmented atomized nature of modern western civil society and the total lack of racial awareness on a macro scale. therefore, the majority of right-minded people direct their energies towards things that they do "see" which is realized in their personal day to-day lives. the ones with a racial awareness look at this majority behavior and are rightly appalled so they drift towards a strange affinity to islam so great their ire is for the jew.
it's all a mess my man. we'll see what the coming zeitgeist holds for the future of the white race, but it is all ultimately up to fate.

Attached: 1556122457987.jpg (600x447, 42K)

See image

Attached: 1550955599166.png (457x660, 92K)