Jow Forums considers these men to be white yet white women themselves who enact a "caucasian men only please" "white...

Jow Forums considers these men to be white yet white women themselves who enact a "caucasian men only please" "white men only" policy on online dating sites reject these men and see them as "non-white".

So Jow Forums sees Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis and Palestinians as white people but the white women who want "white men only" say they are not white.

You can't both be correct.

Ps,if you want proof that Jow Forums sees these "sandniggers" as white then look at all the threads that are posted on here daily; "why are you not dating a hijabi yet the baby will be white anyway", "why not date a Muslim woman they are practically white anyway".

These threads are affirmed by hundreds of other replies confirming that Muslims from the middle east and West Asia are white and the only problem is they follow a backward stone age religion. Don't ask me for proof. Go into the archives and the proof is right there in your face.

Attached: 1557831707848.jpg (1280x794, 378K)

You're retarded if you think a country's national soccer team is actually made up of people from that country and is somehow representative of the country's demographics. Nice meme flag btw, rabbi.

Attached: 1555113412270.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Meme flag you gotta stop pretending Jow Forums is one person. Arabs are not white, now get involved in a real conversation and stop pretending to dissect our extremely chaotic community

>pretending pol one person
>there's literally 10 threads with hundreds of replies in the catalog everyday depicting Muslims, Iranians, Arabs as white

>Jow Forums sees Iranians, Afghans, Pakistanis and Palestinians

1, Jow Forums isn't 1 person you pretentious dumbass
2, none of the ethnicities you listed are white. Only native Europeans are "white"

So what do you think the average Iranian looks like? You think he looks like Varg, don't you?

Now answer the question. Why does Jow Forums have Iranians marked down as white, yet white women who want "white men only" refuse to pass them?

Jow Forums doesn't need to be one person you fucking moron. I just told you there are hundreds of posts per day every single day saying Muslims/Iranians/Arabs/Afghans are white and that "racemixing" with them doesn't count

"based persians the original Aryans"

"Persians are white, Iranians are Aryan bro"

This is literally posted every single fucking day on here

Two of those guys don’t look white to me.

You're retarded you fucking Dravidian poojeet. Aryan doesn't mean 'white' in the Western sense. Iranians and Pakistanis are Aryan but not white which usually means European.

Attached: 1533220203679.jpg (1225x366, 108K)

Yet this Italian actor is seen as white merely because of where he was born.

Attached: luca-brasi.jpg (600x494, 55K)

>Jow Forums considers them white
Lol first of all Jow Forums isn’t a hive mind
Second of all they’re DEFINITELY not white

I am Jow Forums.
I never considered these shitskins white.
I think you got us confused with The United States Census Bureau.

Not much difference from them and Mediterraneans.

Fuck off memeflag. They is clearly brown.

>You're retarded if you think a country's national soccer team is actually made up of people from that country and is somehow representative of the country's demographics
>Implying you actually think the guys in the OP look white
Also that’s only true for some enriched European countries like France. The only places in the Middle East where that happens is on some Gulf teams because sandniggers suck at sports, so they hire Afro-Arabs to play for them, not whites. No (according to you) ‘white looking’ person on a sandnigger team is actually ever white. Half white at best, but that’s not a thing.

Attached: 59AF1724-BD3D-4B64-AB15-2E5F8EE6620F.jpg (900x900, 83K)

>They is
Who uses ebonics on Jow Forums? lmao

You would have us believe that this is a white man. Now go to a white woman's dating profile who says "caucasian men only plz xxx" and have this guy message her. See if he gets a reply.

I'm not interested in your silly games and semantics. Answer the fucking question.

Why is this man regarded as a white man on Jow Forums but not regarded as white/caucasian by white women who want and EXPLICITLY state that they want white men only?

I have no idea why you calling me a pajeet either since even pajeets are regarded as white by and large on Jow Forums. Put up a topic of an Indian pajeet dating a Norwegian white girl and most replies will say "meh at least he's indian so basically white anyway". FOOL

Attached: 969777070.png (478x587, 484K)

Ok, well, they're wrong.

Actually he probably would get a reply. He wouldn’t really be considered non-Caucasian. By that it just means no blacks/Asians/pajeets.

What are Muslims? What are Pakis (according to UK women)?

I have seen white women who don't even consider Welsh guys and Italian guys to be white. One woman told me "well i don't always date white guys i'm quite open, my last boyfriend was Greek"

There is no way a "white man only" white woman would pass a guy with hair and eyes like that.

>Come here to call the OP a retard and tell him those people would never be considered white here
>Mutt chimes in the very first post to try to justify calling them white by implying they are actually white people playing for x country and proves the OP’s point
FPWP Paco.

It's not semantics it's an important distinction. Aryan, Caucasian and white don't all mean the same thing like Pol would have you believe.

Also I've never seen a woman say that and if they do it usually just means no blacks without sounding racist.

Attached: 1532725734570.jpg (1000x800, 89K)

I just realized you’re probably a “Persian” yourself, on the contrary, who thinks these people are too dark to represent your country.

>Lots of threads started by a memeflag
>I use this as proof even though I started all of them tee hee

>tfw Hitler considers you a pure bloodied Aryan equal to Germans but some Jow Forums stormfag calls you sandnigger