Does Jow Forums radicalize people?

Attached: FACTEUR_VULNERABILITE_ANG.jpg (1060x466, 138K)

no.
The world radicalizes people, Jow Forums merely acts as a place to put their collective thoughts

No, but YouTube does.

more like the reactionary left is causing a radicalization of the right, the more they try to suppress ideas and force their own, the more people are going to be drawn to those opposing ideas

I would say the world itself does Pol just shows hidden stuff that needs to be brought to light.

no thats the left that does that read your shit chart and think "fuck white people"

I'm not quite sure how this chart and "fuck white people" come together.

Yes. But I don't know which demographic, I came to laugh years ago but I think that young people >18 getting radicalized here.

Jow Forums was a bunch of alter-mondialists and anti-imperialists, now it's a bunch of white supremacists from the US.

Yeah, that's the vibe I'm getting as well.

a negro spit on my mother over a parking spot when i was like 5 years old and she brought me to a niggerized town because i wanted a jamaican beef patty and she was a trooper like that
and this negro just spit on the windshield of her car for no reason
and she was terrified in that moment because she thought he would escalate . im pretty old now and i can say i have hated blacks from that moment on, and their behavior just reinforces it
i've detested jews since i was 16 and got my first job as a golf caddie at a jewish country club
this board is just a place to vent. "radicalization" comes from life experience

Yup this place went full retard with DT.

No doubt

This is a board of peace.

Attached: 56E86A52-72DE-4FF5-BF24-6FB01C7CA1FA.jpg (1024x693, 140K)

It radicalized me to the left of anything, these fuckers on this site are clowns. They've even come to admit it these days.

It's the French faggot spamming Commie threads again.

SAGE is a nice herb

Attached: Disappointment.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Does Jow Forums radicalize people?
Don't be dense.

Ehm, first time posting here actually.

Just wanted to hear the opinions of the people on here.

Pol is only a place for people to speak freely. One of the few now. Most post here believing they will never be seen.

There's always radicals, ones who currently rule over you just prefer to not be called what they are.

Attached: 1544607137974.png (1468x7317, 792K)

Candace Owens radicalized me.