It's all so tiresome

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Faggot shit.jpg (1434x1962, 849K)

I don't get why every show has to have gay characters, I get inclusivity when it comes to races. But its still such a tiny amount of the world that's gay, why would a child give a shit.

how long until mario and luigi turn out to be fags and get incest married

(((Them)))

Attached: giphy (1).gif (572x339, 2.05M)

How many interspecies relationships did that show have?

explain me by season because I remember the first 3 seasons having NO interspecies relationships.

It’s so they can push faggotry onto future generations and try to turn out children via the media.
Fags and dykes cannot reproduce, thus they must recruit in order to keep their movement alive.

*honk*

Attached: clown.gif (256x192, 1.36M)

ITT: Homophobic Democrats

Attached: trump homo.png (1006x706, 534K)

(((Oh my god, they do it again)))

Next there will be a Transgender Turtle.

Got to indoctrinate the young early if you want to overturn the monogamous heterosexual society.

But why the fuck would a child become gay because Mr. Ratcock was on Arthur. Like what's the point.

Oh she’s feeling fish tonoigght!!!

>"WAAHHH PEOPLE ARE HAPPY. WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BE MISERABLE LIKE ME?!"
Your stupidity is showing. The fact that you idiots care about another person's sexuality is what's tiresome. Just get on with your fucking lives.

The point is we don't give a fuck about Mr ratburns sexually so why are they forcing it on us and our kids?

Also, it’s PBS, no fucking kid watches PBS except crack babies left in a motel room that only gets local channels. Kids are literally addicted to YouTube. Go find one kid, find out.

Not this.

This.

Because they have to be indoctrinated. Its easier to molest twinks if their cartoons tell them that what you're doing is natural.

Attached: jimmySaville_2360477b.jpg (620x387, 69K)

I think the devil’s advocate logic is:
Confusion breeds fear or hate;
Kids these days could have a gay teacher or principal;
PBS wants low income kids to not be so confused when they meet said educator.

>Welcome to the first day of class kids! Let me tell you about who I like to fuck!

It's not like they're making Buster gay, even though everyone suspects that he is. In Arthur's town, there's bound to be one gay guy.

good point actually wow

Here's your one and only (You), faggot

Attached: 1542037380294.gif (300x200, 2.41M)

More like, older students “You have gay teacher!”
“Johnny didn’t learn how to read this year and regularly is unhappy or unfocused in class”
“It’s that faggot ass teacher, transfer him to another class”
“You got it, straight teacher, 35 students”
-
“Johnny was held down and stabbed in the eyes by 3 black students for being white, while the teacher was handling an emergency; we’re sorry he’s blind”
“Damn, lets try the tranny *honk*”

This

You guys couldn't always tell that Arthur's teacher was gay?