”I’m a conservative. I’m fiscally conservative but I’m socially liberal”

>”I’m a conservative. I’m fiscally conservative but I’m socially liberal”
What kind of person do you imagine?

Attached: C28B98BF-DE9B-46EE-8CE9-03B37ADDD5FC.png (473x662, 588K)

A homosexual

Centerpartiet (Annie Lööf)

Attached: wKTXDIzs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Hehe. That first sentence was supposed to say republican. My bad

A frat boy.

Attached: 3524.jpg (1080x718, 138K)

A jew. That's literally what a jew is.

Cato institute employee

A degenerate Jew.

ben franklin

the absolute worst kind.
SJW neocons are the biggest NPCs you could ever imagine. They're all over my college campus, and they are insufferable.
>not funny
>ugly
>righteous
>know absolutely nothing
>treat policy like a giant game of 4D chess
>are so brainwashed they think any questioning of the establishment is 9/11 truther level conspiracy
>don't trust any news source other than CNN, Fox News and whatever shitty, neocon rag blog they read once a month
>usually have a mom or dad in high places

Myself, to an extent. I'm fine with the gays but I realize the jews are taking over and islam is bad.

>>”I’m a conservative. I’m fiscally conservative but I’m socially liberal”
>What kind of person do you imagine?

a selfish fat fucking 50+ y/o boomer who doesnt want to be judged for being a degenerate fatty/drug addict/food addict/hating gays but sucks on dildos after buttfucking themselves all alone in the privacy of their own home

Attached: emmarobertssosorry.gif (499x280, 1.67M)

Tim Pool

a lot of frat boys i know are low key racist as hell.
like they support institutionally racist policies.
they just pretend otherwise to bc its the easiest way to bag that 7/10

A person that cares too much for labels to box themselves in with

I know a few guys like that. Really friendly guys, but susceptible to fake social pressure, so they take their political beliefs from Hollywood.

LMAO Truly's, wine, a black dude, a mexican dude.... that's the most cucked frat I've ever seen in my life. Frats are one of the few places where the ideas of Jow Forums can openly exist in the real world, not with those gays.

"Big government" conservatism that monitors everyone's thoughts for the sake of preserving the fatherland is the only way to go.

If you disagree, then you are degenerate. True Patriots don't even think have what would be illegal thoughts. So there's no fear. No concern of purity spirals.

Attached: ent.jpg (400x493, 118K)

cocksucking libertarian faggot who just wants to smoke weed

Do a word search on everyone's social media. Find who is even the slightest bit liberal and deport them. Easy.

Jew

> Treason

my retarded baby boomer roommate

A liberal.

Libertarian cuck

You have a baby boomer roommate? What kind of a total loser degenerate manages to live in an apartment when your generation was handed everything for practically free? Are they demented? What's the deal? Are they a pedo?

t. pays for friends

i ment to say mini boomer, my roomate is in his 20s but he has the political views of a baby boomer

a milquetoast greg kinnear looking motherfucker working in a pointless white collar office job making $60-80k a year.

Are you retarded? Libertarianism is fiscal liberalism, you fucktard.
Next time research what you're talking about.

>big government
>conservative

Pick one.

This finn gets it

I know a paki kid like this. He’s very smart but if you tell him anything that isn’t well known like the Apollo Affair, he’ll appeal to anti conspiracy theory, even though it is documented and even has a wiki page

A onions boy. At my brothers going away for the military two of his friends said that like it was something to brag about and high fived. That was like two years ago and I still remember from how cringy it was

A coward

>I’m a conservative. I’m fiscally conservative but I’m socially liberal”

A normie who hasn't given any significant thought to politics, but isn't necessary retarded either.