Let us in, Whiteboi

Attached: Untitled.png (685x680, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/border/2019/05/14/hundreds-of-african-migrants-protest-for-entry-at-texas-border-bridge/?__twitter_impression=true
archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breitbart.com/border/2019/05/14/hundreds-of-african-migrants-protest-for-entry-at-texas-border-bridge/?__twitter_impression=true

How the fuck did Africans get to Texas?

let these doctors in!

Attached: foreign doctors come to europe.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

didn't know Africa was in Mexico

Jews shipped them there.

Attached: 153.jpg (3002x1608, 838K)

this. Someone is setting this up

come on man, how new are you?

Not just beaners now faggots. The real violence is about to begin.

soon

Attached: berlin.jpg (646x994, 109K)

The same way they got here during slavery—Jewish boats.

They're going to let them in, bet.
I already told you about some acquaintances that came through last month. Did the same thing and they let them in. They're currently living in the US.. and the border patrol and ICE knows all about it. But they don't know where they are, they gave them bogus addresses just in case they change their minds and go looking for them.

we will come in. we will keep fulling your white country. we will become a majority soon because we breed like rabbits, and white woman hate white men.

FUCKING B A S E D

nigger

>nigger

we gonna get your country soon. ooga fucking booga

Shoot zem. Shoot zem oll

WHY DEY DO DIS? NO?
LET US IN DEWYTE MEN. YOU ARE RACIST

ebola fun

we could use the cheap labor

It's never been this easy to cross the border since.. probably 1900. The Trump presidency has turned into the golden age of immigration in a snap.. his second year and it blew up.
Republicans have always been lax on illegals but Trump is the all time champion. What's going on under his watch is light years ahead (or fucked depending on what party you shill) of anyone else that came before.
I believe Obama increased the TPS quota.. which led to the MS13 epidemic but he also deported millions so it evened out in a real shitty way..

But Trump, the guy's deportations are a joke and they're letting everyone literally waltz in. This shit is incredible. He defeated human traffickers alright, because there's really no need for them anymore

Texans will let them in because they’re massive cucks. I’m thankful my parents never raised me there.

nah youll just be a malthusian experiment if you drive whitey away

Hes not wrong. You white boys are 100% mentally and spiritually defeated. Its sickening to watch.

how the fuck did they get there? we have unironically less niggers roaming in our streets than us lmao

They don't make those decisions, I believe the border patrol is a federal agency.. and I'm not sure if you've read my post but, they're going to be let in.. they just have to wait in line for a bit.
The detention centers are over-flowing from all the people who are pouring in. Once they're done taking down their info, documenting them and what-not, that group of africans will come through and then released into the country.

This is never before seen stuff. People don't run from 'la migra' anymore. They seek them out and let themselves get caught

a literal jew leading the pack

Jewish ships to Central America.

Mow them down.
>niggers
>labor
Not since we took the chains off.

JEWS

There was video of a horde of them in Mexico a couple of years ago.

hello brother.

Zing. Underrated.

This should end well

deport them or even better, fine them just for the sake of being illegals and enslave them.

better yet, minecraft them and bury them in unmarked files

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Disgusting

Let everybody in. Fuck it, accelerate and collapse this boomer cucked nation.

Attached: nignog.png (685x680, 772K)

Anti-whites are so silly!

>Cheap labor
Niggers are neither cheap and they don't labor. Except to commit crimes and violence.

You can't have nice things and niggers. They are mutually exclusive.

Attached: 1523913883766m.jpg (1024x645, 139K)

Hey, where the white women at?

Oh texas would love to let them in, trust me. I'm not sure they would like it though.

Attached: Massive+weapon+collection+gun+knife+big+huge+knives+brass+knuckles+knuckle+dusters+arsenal.jpg (707x446, 52K)

Holy shit? Is all that yours?

I love how the UK is like 90% white, yet 100% of those looting are not.

No doubt... it’s human trafficking through Mexico. A month or so back, waiting at a strip mall haircut place... a Japanese guy walks in (hibachi restaurant next door).. he tells lady his name is Pedro Gonzales or whatever... guy is 1000% Japanese..

They’re coming in through Mexico, shipped there from wherever

I remember that caravan. Guatemalans were such entitled shitheads that MEXICANS found them repulsive.
Also, that star, EVERY FUCKING TIME

when can we start saying "Niggers" instead of words like "Criminals, Thieves, Rapists"

Unironicaly Jews

Attached: 1542635454576.png (581x664, 211K)

And that's a good thing. No really, it is.

Attached: goaway.jpg (874x594, 63K)

Eight to twelve years.

>I love how the UK is like 90% white
try 44%

Attached: 1557440972231.jpg (525x478, 18K)

Attached: splc.jpg (960x858, 71K)

Texas is already 30-35% white when you account for illegals. It is completely doomed to be a third-world shithole. White Texans are fat "Christians" who welcome it

>fly to Mexico from Ghana, Nigeria etc per plane
>travel to the US-border per bus
>claim to be poor

Niggers need to come in legally, if they want to come in on the Texas border and not follow the laws of the land then they should get shot

I wish. We can barely carry a Swiss army knife in PT, I believe. No, just some image from the Internet.

minorities produce nothing for the country, they do fucking nothing. the US is going to become fucking Haiti 2.0

It's already close to minority white now. The official 2017 Census estimate was 62% white, which obviously includes kikes and certain Arabs. Reality is when you discount those, and you include even a low-ball estimate of illegals, whites are probably at or below 50%.

Hondurans you moron but I'm pretty sure there are ne'er-do-wells from that entire region in the mix.
In fact all these caravans are made up of human trash. All you have to do is listen to them if you're that fucking blind
But oh that's right.. you might as well be deaf because you can't understand a lick of what comes out of their mouths

So you cracks are blind, you're deaf, that only leaves dumb and-.. damn it's a trifecta

Chinese ""People"" smuggles them in.

The jews control the direct traffic into europe, Chinese control the traffic from south america.

I heard a story the other day about how an Iraqui family escaped the country and payed some smugglers a ton of money to go to miami,

Then months later in broken chinese english a guy told them that they were in miami already so they should get out of the boat and leave. Turns out they dropped them In buenaventura, one of our niggest cities, they were scard at first but then they realized this wasnt africa so they just stayed here.

Many other africans are taken all the way to panama and then they find a way up to muttland.

>Niggers need to come in legally
The USA already produces enough on its own, doesn't need any more.

imagine the smell

Ahh, ok. That sucks. At least you live in a cool country.

Why not, they will probably dissolve the turbonigger gene that the americans created during they cotton field eugenics program

Attached: 2235121.png (690x529, 479K)

I knew an African guy and I asked him how he got here. I just said he took a plane and kept telling the embassy he wanted to be here and that was it.

History repeats itself

So when can I come over?

What the flying fuck? What are niggers doing at the Texas border?

How hilarious is that. He campaigns on being the first anti-immigration president in 100 years, then he turns around and puts up record immigration numbers. LOL at this "country."

Attached: kike1.png (1521x398, 83K)

imaging if a rouge vet just showed up with a browning 50 and started dispensing freedom until the border patrol was forced to take him out

They come through there a lot. Actually get a lot of Bangladeshis. Everybody knows the border is wide open. All you have to do is say you're seeking asylum, and they release you.

and (((who))) do you think is responsible for that?

the rich know land is about to start sinking, so the
rich want to save the source of their power, poor
fucking worthless niggers. without these hordes
of golems, rich people lose power.

Attached: baby pig sex.jpg (1351x967, 788K)

>213089943
They cant get to Europe anymore so they are shipping them to mexico prob.

Bizarro world man. Things have gone loopy, hard to fathom at times. The changes are drastic, order and rule of law are bending like wet noodles

Fucking whites, who else

When can I get some asylum??

please kys

i hate kikes

No, you do it. You'll be doing the world a favor.
You'll be doing yourself a favor

I just came from taking the bus, i dropped a penny while paying the bus driver and this nigger women who was like two seats back from me pick the coin and i said "thank you"...but to my surprise, she said, gibs me dat..it's my coin,. i said no, then she tried to argue for that misery of coin.. i didn't wanted to make a deal of such situation so i dind't do shit.

TL;DR fuck niggers, they're niggers and act like niggers no matter where they're from

Attached: 1545721351124.jpg (607x608, 53K)

>African migrants at the Texas border.

So which Soros funded NGO scooped them up and shipped them to South America?

>How the fuck did Africans get to Texas?
Uber

Has anyone corroborated if the Star of David is incidental or if this is in fact a truck owned by HIAS or some other Jewish nonprofit? I googled it but it's all the usual sophistry and mental gymnastics of tying to George Soros conspiracies, the alt-right and sites like this but does not off anything substantial as to what the decal implies.

His KANG has been taken... by him lol.

The Texan border is in North America

you fucking day is coming juden

No, you'll need to be killed, Jew, along with all of your Sand Nigger Jew buddies.

my best guess is jews honestly

Thats the entire point. Anyone who knows anything knows politicians rally for the opposite of what they want because their popularity rallys their opponents.

Trump is a Dem through and through in the late 2000s and suddenly he turns republican? no way. His job is to destroy and undermine his new side.

archive.org/details/raceormongrel00schurich/page/4

Race or Mongrel... REQUIRED reading. This is the link to the free version.

The basic idea of the book is exposing the fact that mass immigration and rampant race mixing is the main cause of the fall of all the great civilizations of the past, present, and future.

Attached: Schultz_Alfred_P_Race_or_mongrel.jpg (458x746, 52K)

Tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum

Attached: VengefulCloseIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif (260x199, 894K)

He asked you nicely

Attached: IMG_2365.jpg (2000x1000, 150K)

why the fuck are there africans at our border? how the fuck are there africans at our border?