The devil incarnate

The devil incarnate

>Pope Francis advocated a policy of decreased national sovereignty and increased global unity. A shift toward globalism is necessary, he said, in order to fight climate change and other worldwide “threats"

Attached: 20190514_113732.jpg (1440x1000, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
youtube.com/watch?v=w06uX0rXuPg
youtube.com/watch?v=PS7IFWmTyFw
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuelos_de_la_muerte
youtu.be/idJ7dP246u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope someone kills this kike puppet

Same

That's Catholic doctrine tho

FPBP

Everytime this idiot yaps up and people say that we should listen, I remember what Stalin said when informed that Pope Pius XII was a very powerful man and should be listened too.
"How many divisions does he have?"

Thought that on day one.

He's an Argie. Didn't they have those free helicopter rides there?

Why would you kill the puppet when you know it’s just a puppet?
Wouldn’t it make sense to go after the puppet master in Minecraft?

Hey that's him in Bulgaria

Is Gog actually Google?
Ancient astronaut theorists say Yes.

...it takes a commie argie piece of shit

That was Chile.

Communism in the Marxian mood was simply a Jewish restatement of Catholic Social Teaching.

The Jesuits recognize no government but the Church.

Q predicted this

fpbp

The Pope, like that asshole Mother Teresa, thinks suffering is a gift from god. Catholics are an abomination.

Well he may or may not be the antichrist. But he’s for sure a commie faggot. Which is basically worse. At least with the apocalypse, we know there is an end coming. Communism is perpetually hell on earth.

Can somebody check if the Hebrew spelling of Francis' name comes out to 666 because of how each Hebraic letter has a numerical value?

Also don't trust someone named Francis, even if it's a middle name or a catlick name.

Never ever trust an Argentine

Luckily Enlightened rational western men have recognized the separation of church and state so the anti-Christ sitting behind the WALLS of Vatican City, where he's surrounded by unrepentant pedophiles and criminals, has no say over us.

If you think the Catholic Church has no say over you, you’re not paying attention. They own every intelligence agency in the west.

Suffering can be a gift you hedonistic cow; focus on his beliefs that actually suck and stop being a fucking retard

FPBP based leaf

its obvious now that Benedict is still the pope and Francis is a NWO/globalist agent

Let me guess this global govt should also have strong ties to the catholic faith? Fuck them and their control schemes. Literally the worst christian faith around.

I also hope the entire St gallen mafia that got him elected are killed too.

If it didn't happen on the balkans while he was here it's not going to happen at all

>They own every intelligence agency in the west.
Isn't it the opposite?

LOL. you crackhead.

Reminder that ethnic nationalism is literal officially acknowledged heresy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

Me too.
I sort of wish the religious Jow Forums posters were right about him being a demon, it would be awesome to see him burst out of his human form for a boss fight.

>Francis, Defiler of The Holy Church

Attached: 1544879432734.jpg (2100x2800, 802K)

fake and gay

Jesuit damage control, or kike hubris?

Nope.
It's the other around.
the Vatican bank literally does the CIA's dirty work of laundering mafia money.

>Francis, Defiler of The Holy Church

Not gonna lie that would be fucking badass

>Isn't it the opposite?
Yes.
Look up Operation Gladio.

a good example is Our Lady of Medjugorje
complete bs even the local bishop called it bs but it went on for decades because the Franciscans were funneling money and drugs

The Catholic church is the single worst thing to happen to Europe

based

Attached: 1557774890713.png (736x706, 568K)

winds of magic when

>The Catholic church is the single worst thing to happen to Christianity
>The Catholic church is the single worst thing to happen to the world
>The Catholic church is the single worst thing to happen to children's anuses

>The Catholic church is the single best thing to happen to make catlick school girls into sluts

Prove me wrong.

as always you're probably swallowing some leftists propaganda, that twisted pope's words

a story opposing globalism is directly in the Bible. It's the Babel Tower story.

"For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

And no marvel; Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

2 Corinthians Chapter 11

Attached: BQOJ1kz.jpg (940x705, 219K)

>catholic church is the single most attacked organization by commies and jews and for a reason
prove me wrong

Damn it feels good to be a Protestant.

The most intelligent men in the world.

Oh hell, you're not wrong, not at all. But you have to see it in the eyes of the devil. Seriously.
Why go after the catlicks? It's because they are the weakest link in all of Christianity. They bogarted the money, did all of the abuse, are the most prominent in some evangelical circles, so you do this: infiltrate them, seed the clergy with pedos and other crazies.
When the word gets out, the church takes the blame, the higher ups protect the guilty, and the faith of Jesus Christ takes the hit.
It's literally tactics. You're only as strong as your weakest link, or your weakest wolf in your pack. Catlicks are trash because they follow a madman who violates the word of God for raisins.
If I made it my job to go after a religion, political group or whatever, that's what I'd do. You know how the left will post nasty things on line pretending to be right wing people to give their enemies a bad name. Same thing. It's just that in this case, the catlicks are morons and complicit.
I will never trust a catlick, ever. Every one of them I have met has been pure cancer.

Anglicans are a different kind of Protestant, though.

The moron is really following Jesuses words.
Awesome.

The CIA is the Vatican. SMOM.

It's actually still going on, which makes it highly suspicious, however I still have an open mind on it. Yes, I have seen some material which indicates that it might just be a CIA thing to help divide people of Yugoslavia

The Pope isn't a Christian.

>thenewamerican
I hate this faggot antipope too but clearly fake news

Yup. Global unity not global domination.
Pol is failling to get this. Are you all so imbecils?

FPBP

Notre Dame was an inside job.

It's all coming together now

the Malta thing is a meme.
Learn about the documented facts.

youtube.com/watch?v=PS7IFWmTyFw

A short way of articulating it is that after World War II, the Vatican had a problem:
Communists kept winning election after election in Italy. Italy was on the verge of becoming totally communist.
CIA notices an opportunity;
they propose to help out the Vatican and make sure the communists don't win. All the Vatican had to do was turn the Vatican bank into a money laundry for the mafia.

It's been going on that way ever since. Nowadays it's probably more than the Sicilian mafia. It probably includes Albanian, Turkish, Chechen, and Azerbaijani mafia as well.

Attached: 411dX0cApaL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_ (1).jpg (324x499, 24K)

Attached: 1531808224298.gif (640x360, 962K)

We had them. But we used planes instead:
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuelos_de_la_muerte
Sadly this parasite camaleoned his way out of a free plane ticket to the middle of the ocean by pretending to be a traditionalist and a conservative.

Attached: papa.jpg (1024x688, 595K)

Rokos basilisk will happen before the pope implements his globohomo dream

Attached: 1555078950716.jpg (1000x950, 199K)

That was Chile. We had similar happenings in the 70's, but now we are infested with commies.

Gays are so good at decorating

Argentina's natural state is peronism. You suggests go back to the gibs

since when?

Globohomo has infested the Catholic church. It needs to be cleansed and rebuilt.

Attached: 1511952646362.png (1000x1000, 345K)

The Catholic church has been the first truly transnational organization in human history. If you weren't aware of that then you are historically illiterate.

>Catholic church has been the first truly transnational organization in human history
Have you ever heard of the Roman Empire?

Of course. Your point being?

>Pope Francis is a sercet Jew subverting the church from within.

Prove me wrong

So I visited St. Peter's basilica, and there was pictures of Popes around a circular ceiling, but there was room for 3 or so popes left. This was when john paul was pope. Someone asked what happens when they run out of room. prophecy goes, that is when the world ends, and the last pope is antichrist or antichrist helper.

Benedictus XVI was shut down because [...]

God is going to during the 3 days of darkness he is the prophesied exiled Pope.

I'll go one further and say that the whole thing reeks of corruption. It needs to be "restaffed"

I wouldn't doubt you were right.

I think the term is cleansing... with fifty caliber aspirin, and I say this as a Christian and not a popecuck.

>S L A V E M O R A L I T Y
Christianity and Communism are one in the same, one just omits the eternal punishment/salvation of the afterlife. Both revere weakness.

Nope, there must be a true restoration of the catholic faith before the end. This pope will be exiled.

I'm Catholic. God said peter was the rock upon which he'd build his church. The church is no longer built upon Peter and the Saints. It's church is now moneylaundering, child molesting, jewish influence, satan-worshipping, heresy.

It's time for a more introspective inquisition.

Literally Revelation from the Bible.
Heretic.

Or a return to Orthodoxy. The real mother Church.

Dear lord, how the hell did we go from JPII, destroyer of communism, to Francis the heretic globalist.

That the Reformation wasn't just a return to the pre-schism church in the West is the real shame.

Pope Francis is a pawn, as all popes are. The globalists bought him like a candy in a shop to further their world overthrow plot.
youtu.be/idJ7dP246u0

>mother church
>forgetting Christ is the head of the body, the church
>hinting Jesus is a transgender nigger
What is wrong with you?

I fucking hate this dude, i can't believe that normalfags felt for the "He's so humble! finally a good Papa!".

>Reformation wasn't just a return to the pre-schism church in the West is the real shame
It was never meant to be, because the Reformation was meant to be a Jewish/occult/Masonic plot to divide Christendom.

pic related

Attached: DqEnDUsU4AAraFM.jpg (458x348, 48K)

I literally know nothing about Orthodoxy. Would you mind teach me about the differences? Where'd it come from?

he is a kike puppet and probably a kid molester as well.
he put father grassi, suspected of child abuse, in charge of the foundation "felices los niños"(happy kids). that man is in prison for sexual abuse of a couple of kids in said foundation.

Kek

I can't bear to listen to Protestants and their offshoots anymore. They fucked up the western world, and they are utterly blind to it. There were immediate consequences to their actions, but the true outcome of their rebellion is coming to fruition now. They have become complete tools of the Jew.

Attached: 435434354.png (500x566, 148K)