BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Look at what Africans have built in thousands of years!! Compare this to european buildings, do you really think all cultures are equal? Give me a break dude!! All these niggers have done is stealing and raping. Europeans are clearly superior!!!

Attached: Fyrkat_Hobro_2011_13.jpg (900x585, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhBQ-sHYEtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

snowniggers are still niggers

Cope harder

Its because the true pagans devoted themselves totally to being strong warriors. They simply didn't have time to build big stuff because they did nothing but fight fight fight for the glory of their nations. Why would u build a house when your only concern is to enter valhallah and drink beer with the gods like Odin and Thor?

A true pagan only wants glory. Its something christcucks will never understand

Attached: 2345536457.jpg (960x642, 878K)

How is that any different from a subsaharan african tribes?

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

t. Sven Fjordnegger

sure, now go live in the woods without any modern medicine and enjoy you 30 year life expectancy

>timber frame with well supported roof covered in dirt
>built specifically to withstand large weights of snow on it
>all behind the actual house
10/10 shed

But there are some African places with perfectly good architecture.

Attached: 1_tJszxsgw-XsTzu-3dT_FQA.jpg (884x646, 170K)

You've confused pagan and viking again. Pagan is any religion not run by the state.

t.retard

Attached: downloadfile-16.jpg (474x300, 13K)

that's from Arab influence dawg

>Africa is a country
pretty sure thats not built by subsaharan african natives

Attached: africa-map.gif (678x750, 128K)

we had big farms to feed the fighters who needed a LOT of food. So that shows how intelligent they were because you cant farm without it. Did Christcucks ever farm? NO they robbed it all from the peasants they enslaved.

this. shills believe in *progress* and think we have created some kind of utopia now because people live long meaningless lives of outrage and fake vaginas. all meaning of life has been turned into plastic and thrown into the ocean to kill the fish. we are disgusting.

Alt-righters don’t care about European buildings or architecture.

Buildings are of massive cultural significance but alt-righters don’t care about western culture.

Attached: 0B390E64-2DAA-4C08-8116-E02131AECFCC.jpg (460x345, 54K)

stick hut > mud hut.

Must be awesome when it rains.

Why would you want to live in a hole like that? House maybe decent but it's down in a dank hole. Where do you piss and shit? It all rolls downhill.

Purely socioeconomic factors, racist.

>WE
>look at this inferior christian building

Attached: Gothic_Architecture_Canterbury_resize_md.jpg (744x495, 157K)

Ethiopians aren't Bantus.

Imagine being this retarded.

>
>I mean, not every part of Africa, but there has been some places in Africa itself that had nice buildings.
>
>But its the Church of Saint George, built by the Zegwe dinasty in current Etiophia,
>
>I would consider Etiophia sub saharan.
>
>
>Well its the house of god, rather than a normal house
I mean, I don't think anyone said it had to be Bantu

Attached: Medhane_Alem_Cathedral.jpeg.jpg (1280x925, 180K)

Fpbeessstpioioooosot

unironic alt-righters barely exist

>Rain
>There

It's a Church, and a very important one in the history of the Church in Ethiopia

the fence makes me think a white person built it, or taught them what to do. i've never seen an African village with any kind of fence aside from corrugated metal laying on the ground.

>fuck capitalism, fuck the modern world
>now lemme go back at take some aspirins because of my headache
youtube.com/watch?v=hhBQ-sHYEtc

Technology is the only thing that didn't went into shit.

>live
It's a place of worship you uneducated mutt

Attached: 1557083840927.gif (200x200, 1.58M)

They are what most people think of when "Africans" are discussed. Ethiopians and Nubians are actually more closely related to the Out Of Africa branch of humanity than Bantus despite the similar melanin levels. San Bushmen are also distinct from them.

Stop larping as a pagan, levi.

That's way too nice to be a black house, it's got nails and processed wood

>Built using methods stolen from pagan Rome.

I see, I tried to make the difference mostly after reading about Ethiopians, its a real shame on what they have become because of communism.

I'd rather live in that, than be a debt slave.

what did you say fugboi?

Attached: 5342536468758.png (560x458, 565K)

we are taking american & european culture :) and you whities dont have the balls to do anything about it.

REPARATIONS SOON

>lmao all pagans are the same
Quadratic formula you use was invented by indians, Catholic christians openly admire greek philosphers.

Attached: download (7).jpg (261x193, 8K)

>implying the Romans could manage to build a flying buttress

Attached: 1520299456068.jpg (709x558, 117K)

Why are you retards still replying to memeflags
Just filter them out

Americans who care about their cultural heritage barely exist, and the alt-right isn’t among them.

Attached: 33D19021-A6B3-4F9C-8C86-96A63631B56B.jpg (620x393, 94K)

Indians are pagans. What point are you trying to make LMAO.

Africans spend more time outside dumb palebois. Large buildings don't make you more civilized if you can't live outside, it makes you a cave dwelling skin cancer paleboi.

Romans were like 10 years away from discovering the steam engine until (((you))) happened to it.

>ironize how the faggot thinks all pagans are the same thing
>the faggot still doesn't get it

Yea and the last one thousand years proves it you stupid nigger.

The word pagan is a broad term, my idiotic friend. You use it in a broad manner and get mad when we do the same. How about you stop being a mad christcuck, all pagan religions hate your little tard religion.

Only that it allowed to many niggers and chinks to prosper without starving.

I will fly over to Denmark and eat your gfs ass if you so much as type my way again.

they had one working. It was nothing more than a novelty, and would remain so until they figured out coal, metallurgy and the production of decent steel.

>>ironize how the faggot thinks all pagans are the same thing
>>the faggot still doesn't get it
>now he is trying to explain to me that pagan is a broad term
I hope you're baiting

here:

>30 year life expectancy
Utter typical bad science nonsense. If you remove infant mortality from the equation the life expectancy wasn't much different than what we have due to modern day pollutants/abundance disease. The mixture of old and new is the way to longevity. Keep eating z-paks for viral infection moron.

>If you remove infant mortality from the equation the life expectancy wasn't much different than what we have
that's true but there are tons are illnesses and injuries which were fatal in the past that are nothing more than painful today. tooth infections come to mind immediately. they may be suicide inducing but with antibiotics you're safe to live another day