Checkmate, fascists

checkmate, fascists

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-153746~2.png (1440x1371, 1.43M)

i really can't believe this is happening
when you sit back and think about it, it's enough to break your mind

And then one day, for no reason at all, the people voted Hitler in power.

What a fine, elegant creature. A gentile demeanor, like the first snowflake of winter as it softly lands on the ground.

I didn’t know CWC changed his name

Attached: a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg (480x415, 63K)

what compels a person who look like that to post things like that

The projection is off the charts

"This kind of shit was always there, lurking in the background. People knew it existed, but they didn't say much, if anything, about it."

Had some fucking boomer say more or less the above statement to me the other day, and I barely managed to avoid responding with an angry rant to his dumb face.
Yeah, I get that this shit always existed in some form, clandestinely or what have you, but it's only these last few years when this kind of shit has been actively, loudly, incessantly promoted by every multi-billion dollar news corporation, movie/TV studio, and even fake sellout "scientists" like Bill Faggot Nye as being some kind of "new normal."
I cannot grasp what caused these boomer fucktards to shrug and turn the other way while the world literally took leave of its ratiocinative faculties all around them.

>he doesn't know that CWC changed his identity to Owen Benjamin just like Bill Hicks changed his identity to Alex Jones
Try to keep up man

Attached: ob cwc.jpg (721x397, 103K)

Yea no

>gets brainwashed into thinking it’s a good idea to cut off his own genitals
>attacks the one ideology in post-modern times that would prevent him from doing so
Checkmate, fascists!

>I cannot grasp what caused these boomer fucktards to shrug and turn the other way while the world literally took leave of its ratiocinative faculties all around them.
Reread your post, user. You answered that question in your second paragraph. There’s been a massive “normalization” campaign. 100% top-down, highly coordinated. The speed and effectiveness has been frightening. God save us all.

I got kicked off gender critical on reddit for explaining what led up to the night of long knives.
Apparently they weren't ready to hear the truth.

They are mentally ill.

>There’s been a massive “normalization” campaign. 100% top-down, highly coordinated.
I wish you were wrong, but you're right.
Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like a series of targeted assassinations of various movers, shakers, and money-men is our only way out of this.

>Wanting a society which limits sex on both genders is somehow a closeted spanking fetish
>t. an old man in a dress for someone half his age with a hairline double his age

well put
the idea is that while faggotry has existed for a while, it was never celebrated
it was always shunned. my great uncle was a faggot, and he died of aids. he killed my great grandfather, and it's overwhelmingly-likely that he murdered my mothers piano instructor
it's a sickness in the brain. homosexuals should be treated like any other kind of psychopath

>Fascists are basically people with daddy issues.

Attached: quote-we-were-the-first-fascists-when-we-had-100-000-disciplined-men-and-were-training-children-marc (850x400, 74K)

Wait, wait, wait.....newfag here. Do they allow trannies in Israel? Or is this just some fruity hybrid-type golum?

WE ARYANZ NOW

Bitch, you let Hitler die. Suck a nigger cock.