Why do niggers always cheat?

youtube.com/watch?v=e6EaKhBMgFM

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (358x367, 169K)

Is this really cheating?

That’s not a cheat

Looks like he tripped to me. Also, he was ahead

Track rules clearly define that feet have to cross the line.

Fuck now I wanna play QWOP

thats not cheating

I would have disqualified him if it was up to me
Fuck yer rulebook just commonsense there

That's not cheating.

Remember the Nintendo game pad?

Thanks user glad I'm not the only one to notice he tripped. Ur the first out of 40+ comments I saw about the vid.

It's the chest.

The one you run on? Sure I still have mine in my garage

Attached: 9716B38C-2F39-4A92-96D9-3B4625E20AA4.jpg (632x426, 69K)

Attached: 91DD780F-AFAC-4541-B3C6-86A71FFC0BC5.png (2443x1440, 444K)

I mean it's not really fair, but he won't last long doing shit like that before fucking up his body

Attached: 27E37798-952B-456D-A737-C7C2A56E7036.png (500x566, 128K)

It's not cheating but you cannot win like that, your torso must cross the line first to win.

he lunges forward as though he intended to jump you fucking moron

Um, no, bigot. Black people can't cheat.
Cheating = Power + Breaking Rules

The white man's foot crossed first while the nigs peanut brain crossed first, so the white man should of won you Jews

'

Attached: F60ED762-AE99-4733-952B-EFC1D4688C52.png (501x500, 113K)

rules are made to be broken

Attached: 1499731415924.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

I do. I would sit on the floor and pound those with my hands as fast as I could

stfu

Shit the fuck up you goodie-two-shoes faggot.

:

Attached: F189E032-95A5-4231-A5A1-40B51E0B99DF.jpg (566x589, 58K)

he just fell on the ground soiboi. he didn't even get knocked out

kek, this was legit win. if the injury risk easn't too high everyone would do this

Aggies ftw.

I love how Jow Forums is trying to judge without knowing the rules.

To pass a line, you ENTIRE chest has to get through, we don't care about your head, we don't care about your feet. Jumping head first is actually kinda retarded. The nigger was just ahead.

looks like a great way to injure yourself and lose weeks or months of training as you recover

Even in the olympics you see the runners lean forward with their heads. Not really sure if this counts tho.

>he literally absorbs all light except for his teeth

Isnt there like a rule that your feet have to be on the ground?

>Ur
Are you a teenage girl perhaps? Type your words properly you lazy cunt.

Attached: 1555935358207.jpg (287x400, 54K)

in a perfect world

He was ahead anyway, you just mad that BBC is superior once again

not cheating
also: he was leading
ALSO; THEY'RE ON THE SAME FUCKING TEAM

this is false. the foot or other extremities are irrelevant, the chest is decisive

>White people don't use spices.
I've been seeing this meme for years now, I'm genuinly curious as to where it started.
>Tfw take all the spices in the world and heavily use them on everything simply because you can.

Attached: doubles.jpg (260x194, 12K)

He was already winning, dumb amerimutt has pathetic eyesight.

They are sprinting so its common they would have both feet off the ground while running at times, this is the rule

Finish

The finish is the decisive stage of the race, and is very exciting when sprinters are close to each other in terms of ability. The IAAF rules state that the time of a runner is recorded when the trunk of the body crosses the finish line. In youth and amateur 100-meter sprint races the winner is decided by a race referee at the finish line. In international competition IAAF rules require technology to be installed to record finish times. Times are recorded and reported to .01 seconds.

wait, you can win a foot race without being on your feet at the finish line?

link the official rules. nobody here knows wtf they are.

It's fucking track! What next, allow tackles in the NBA? Let's also give swimmers motors-hey, they're on the water!

kek, best part is when the guy points to another beef part after the nigger already unloaded half a cow

If you're able to fly, you're allowed to.

>first name is literally 'Infinite'

chest/bin is important, rest is irrelevant

I never understood why it's not measured when the LAST part of your body crosses the line.

Nothing mainstream is worth doing now because it's all polluted with this kind of clown show. It's tiring having to feel astonished at stupidity all the time. It can't be healthy for our minds, bros.

He was going to win then he tripped and saved the win: Fair enough. Good job

But then he decided to make some bullshit story about having a vision of his mother and he wanted to jump into her arms.

Checked, and i posted it here

>But then he decided to make some bullshit story about having a vision of his mother and he wanted to jump into her arms.
^sounds like bullshit, but I believe it
I'm more annoyed that blacks far too often ruin the dignity and purity of refined activities. Just play by the fucking rules and we'll get along fine, dark bros.

>The IAAF rules state that the time of a runner is recorded when the trunk of the body crosses the finish line.
To be more specific.

Remember when the whole media apparatus tried to fool the entire world into thinking Traytray was a toddler?
Remember the first "white hispanic"?

But is it only the chest?

>le whites dont like spices
I'm so funny!

Hahaha

This. Split-second decision to make it look like he didn't lose his footing. Despite the hate comments, it was actually an "athletic" thing to do considering he was about to face plant on the finish line.

r-selection.
r/K selection theory explains everything.

money

>Hillary should have won she got the most votes!
that not the rules.

That's not cheating you stupid mutt. OP is a faggot confirmed.

As someone who likes spicy food, it got old quick. There may also be a racial component to taste as some people are "super tasters" that can't even stand cilantro. I've been to India and like all the spices but there was a point where it was just wanting anything but a tablespoon of various spices per bite. I suspect they either have genetically dull taste or are just used to the historical necessity to cover shit food. This also accounts for whites loving the "ethnic" food because it's such a shock to the taste. I assure you, a couple days in you'll want a gas station hot dog because you're tired of shitting straight chili powder and tumeric.

The top 20% males are smarter than every white women.
Shocking, not.

Does the person who made this realize that this is in no way a flattering statistic?
>the top 20% of an entire population has equal average intelligence to 100% of a separate population

turmeric is anti cancer and poos have noticeably less cancer.

Noted. I make a drink every morning pint of a water, about 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, and a teaspoon of cinnamon and turmeric. Its tolerable but not the most pleasant. Doesn't mean I want triple it on all my food.

>the historical necessity to cover shit food.
I always assumed this is why that meme started, spices were used to make rotten food palatable, so it makes sense poor countries use more of them.
Personally i dont mind spices on occassion, but i do love natural taste of a big bowl of assorted veggies.

The nigger is an idiot, he could have injured himself quite heavy.

But yeah niggers and thinking about the future...

>cheat to win race
>blow out joints in process
>lifetime disability gibs
winning at negrocity

he literally said he jumped retards

>niggers sharing

Honor is a foreign concept to them, niggers in football and basketball will foul like crazy.

Football (Soccer) is the worst. I still remember the 2014 FIFA world cup Spain team.

SEETHING

he wrapped it up in a nice package but in reality he was losing his footing towards the end prob due to completely frying his system and legs not listening so the jump was to save his run
to the people saying he was cheating hes would've won regardless if his legs held up its not like the jump increased the speed he was moving at

new nigger detected

Are they not on the same team?

Goal was to cross the finish line first under your own power and I say thats what he did. Cry harder.

kys, jamal

correlation between closeness to the equator and regional spicy foods is exceptionally high
can google studies on "spicy food" "equatorial" "historical" or other key words to get studies that conclude the same thing,
>They concluded, that the reason more spices are used in hot climates is because of their antibacterial properties that rid foods of pathogens and thereby contribute to people's health, longevity and reproductive success.

>should of

Attached: 1544560506782.jpg (618x597, 144K)

If it's not cheating, then why don't runners do this all the time?

because they're not all niggers

Keep crying subhuman insect.

Attached: 4587247562834765297834659827364587234.png (905x909, 1.04M)

stop being a retard. this guy was based. his explanation was that he just imagined his "ma" at the finish line and jumped to hug her. you dont need to support nigger mass migration into America to appreciate this man's clever move. And hey, its most fun when the players take the rule book to its extreme

A lot of the meme comes from nogs just dousing everything lousiana hot sauce and thinking whitey is a pussy for not doing so, hence the suspected different in taste and race. I could chug a bottle of hot sauce with a straight face but that doesn't mean I want that shit on God damn everything I eat.

because it makes no difference and if you mistime the jump you're not gonna make it across and its a good way to injure yourself
track athletes already do the forward chest pump thing anyways when near the finish line

>it makes no difference

Are you blind? With his arms stretched out he got a solid two foot lead.

It's not actually a good idea

its your torso crossing the line that counts

There nothing wrong with that.
Most people say you actually slow down by diving so nobody does it.
If it works, it's legit.

He still gets a clear advantage by diving forward.

That's just being a retarded nigger not cheating, your feet have to cross the line

Attached: jenkem_nigger.jpg (619x465, 68K)

look at the niggers feet in relation to the guy
next to him, the nigger lost.

>Thatsthejoke.jpg

>consuming sink water
lmao, sure thing jammal