CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-2020-candidates-factbox/factbox-more-than-20-democrats-two-republicans-vie-for-presidential-nomination-idUSKCN1SK21Y

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-115213_Chrome Beta.jpg (1531x879, 807K)

90% of those people will be indicted

Who is that guy to the left of Biden? He looks weird.

Take your meds

Kamala Harris
Probably Elizabeth Warren
Cory Booker
Klobouchar
Gillabrand
The dude next to Gillabrand
Beto
Swalwell
Castro
Biden

These people at the very least will be indicted

former HUD Secretary Julian Castro

>Twenty two 2020 Democratic presidential candidates are seen in a combination from file photos (L-R top row): U.S. Senators Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Cory Booker, Amy Klobuchar, Kirsten Gillibrand, and Michael Bennet. (L-R middle row): Former Texas congressman Beto O'Rourke, U.S. Representatives Tulsi Gabbard, John Delaney, Eric Swalwell, Tim Ryan, Seth Moulton, former HUD Secretary Julian Castro and former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden. (L-R bottom row): Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Former Gov. John Hickenlooper, Gov. Jay Inslee, Andrew Yang, Marianne Williamson, Mayor Wayne Messam, and Montana Gov. Steve Bullock.

that's neera tanden's favorite chicano, julian castro.
he's running with the goal of using identity politics to weasel his way onto the VP ticket.
he was pissed when Shillary didn't give him the VP spot in 2016.
for context, hillary made the right pick when she chose boring, centrist Tim Kaine over the caricature of a plastic, soulless, politician crossed over with a SJW meme that is Julian Castro.

is this overcompensation for last time there being like 3, because everyone knew the DNC was going to pick Hillary?

>neera tanden'
I saw her on my flight the other day. Kek.

>Good tier
QTulsi
>Ok tier
Grandpa Marx
Pocahantas
>corrupt asshole tier
Pedo Joe "Slide-in" Biden
Kamala "she's got a knife" Harris
Robert
Tame Amy
>Gay tier
Kiersten from the PTA
Cryin Cory
Butt Dick
>fun meme tier
YangGang1000
Mike Gravel (who isn't on here you dickwipe)
>sad "I'm handsome and a sellout, gimme POTUS!" meme tier
swalwell
moldy moulton
>running for VP tier
neera tanden's favorite chicano
black floridian
>"Nigger are you retarded?" tier
Hickenpooper
wilkinson
delaney

It will be Biden or this literal faggot jew.

Attached: pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg (600x720, 63K)

Indicted for what? Of those not indicted, who's your favorite?

Tulsi Gabbard will be the nominee and I would put money on it.

Attached: 1540709702569.jpg (1231x1279, 929K)

DNC is pushing for Biden, if reality clashes with that too much, then they'll run Warren. Bernie is still on Hillary's shitlist. The rest have too low support. Tulsi is the only good one.

That's exactly right. His sole reason for running is his ethnicity. And a lot of those candidates are in fact running for VP. if one of those female senators wins the nomination they're going to need a partner like Hickenlooper, Inslee, Bennett, or Bullock.

Wow I would vote for Tulsi. I hope you're right, but ultimately I know it'll be Biden/Warren.

What if Trump is using Tulsi, AOC, Rashida and Ilhan to call out the neoliberals and neocons while giving them a target to attack.

Trump hires people like Bolton and Abrams to make it so blatantly obvious thee anti war voices are given a platform to speak out about.

Attached: 1541677338639.png (1118x576, 139K)

More than half of those candidates will be gone by the end of next February and then will be down to four or five by the end of March. I'm pretty sure the Democratic nominee is going to be Biden, not because he's leading in polling, but because I can't see any of the other candidates uniting the Democratic party. There's not going to be any brokered convention. The eventual Democratic nominee will win the nomination outright. And they will win the nomination by unifying the party.

He loves cocks, if he wins he will be the first president to suck cock at the oval office..

Accurate/10

The only winner they've got in that set is Bernie, but Creepy Joe has it locked up. We're going to get four more years, lads.

Attached: 1439273549550.jpg (800x500, 86K)

Doesn't matter, Trump has a second term.

Only thing working against him is if the economy crashes which is highly likely. If not now, then during his second term.

Fuck, even the Jew York Times ran an article entitled "The Radical Plan to Get Donald Trump Reelected" based on the economy.

Attached: 3cb3b58af80a8950de1612091895d0ba.jpg (606x720, 68K)

The politicians won't be indicted over Spygate. The bureaucrats working for various agencies will though.

Politicians are going to be indicted.