It's Best if Biden wins in 2020

If Trump wins he'll cuck for 4 more years and AOC is guaranteed in 2024. Let Biden be a moderate for 4 or 8 years with a GOP Senate, and let a real MAGA guy who won't cuck become the new leader of the GOP.

Attached: 1553582207945.jpg (656x647, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gII8D-lzbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have two good reasons to support AOC.

holy shit is that a recent pic? she looks amazing

MGTOW would never vote for this goblina.

Why does a 27-year-old have such saggy boobies?

HOW DARE YOU!

post with no meaningful content [x]
picture of a gremlin with tits to get people to click on it [x]
1 post by this id [x]
verdict: bait

super fresh angle on that girl with the smashing tits
let's amke her presidents

Attached: unnamed.jpg (48x48, 2K)

Yeah, no. Fuck you.

USA needs AOC though.

She's still going to be too young to be president
What a dumb fuck thread..

I heard this bullshit when Obama was elected. They said it was a good thing because he'd be so bad in one term we'd get a conservative in 2012. Guess what happened.

Neither of these people where chosen to lead you brother.

Attached: 2012_Saint_Michael_the_Archangel_card.jpg (336x435, 21K)

If Trump loses MAGA is dead in the water and in 2024 and onward our millions of new beaners will ensure that republicans don't get elected to anything above state level ever again. Like it or not Trump is the only chance we've got.

why has she painted her lips and eyes though?
is it because she is a bad person though?

Attached: indexff.jpg (214x236, 11K)

Unfortunately, there is no way for Biden to win. Democrats are punting.

Attached: feminism amplifier.png (2788x3122, 738K)

Post the original

>Guess what happened
He was tougher on the border than Trump, the economy improved, and he didn't cuck for Israel (as much).

Absolutely no chance of Biden winning 2020. Uncle Handsy McHairsniffer would be fucking eviscerated once all of the HARD EVIDENCE of him touching and sniffing little girls resurfaces.

This, support for him is even more forced than support for Hillary. You can almost smell the desperation of the people trying to fake enthusiasm for him. Literally just slap together 30-second montages of him feeling girls and it's over.

White women age like milk.
Latina women age like milk left out in the Mexican sun.

i didn't realize it, but AOC will turn 35 in October of 2024. She's fully eligible run two cycles from now.
If Trump wins (which he probably will if it's Kamala, ButtDick, Robert, or maybe even Joe), then she will 100% run.
Hell she'll probably run to primary Biden he wins against trump.

Those tits. The red lips. Really activated my almonds

What's AOC doing today?

no faggot we yang gang

Attached: 1BC0EA63-E909-4C5B-8F0B-F6D479EA3C41.jpg (676x990, 381K)

Damn she has some knockers.

But.... what IF I want AOC to win to finally lead the the ultimate happening of our lives.

I think Biden would win well desu. He’ll actually get blacks to come out and vote. Meanwhile he’ll sway moderates.
Leftists will vote for any democrat you put up, Clinton was proof of that.

You're in great company OP, the NYT's agrees with you and Pedo Joe!

Attached: nytpedonotacrime.png (1366x768, 279K)

I would love to titty fuck her and then blow a load all over her face.

AOC is so beautiful and like one of the moar smartest politicians ever! I adore her so much, I got a tatoo of her opposite my Bernie Sadners tatoo. It is so much like her. I wish Republicans were moar edukated like us.

Attached: AOCtattoo.jpg (577x897, 300K)

Get some new pictures shill. Or better yet, just fuck off.

>I think Biden would win well desu. He’ll actually get blacks to come out and vote

So true! Remember when he tried to warn us blacks that if Republicans win the Presidency, he would put us all back in chains? I wish the dumb ass niggers would have listened to Joe Biden in 2012 and 2016 like I did!

youtube.com/watch?v=5gII8D-lzbA

Attached: make american great based voter.gif (400x400, 3.42M)

Unrelated:
She has some good titties. I’d put up with all the leftist crap for them

>the economy improved under Obama
LMAO! My sides!

LMAO! Remember when Obama said the days of GDP of 3%+ were long gone? Or how about when Obama said those jobs of the past were not coming back? How do you reconcile Obama's admission to what the economy is experiencing today? FACT: Barack Obama was the worst economic president since World War II and the first president in US history to never reach a single year of 3.0% economic growth. US workers under Obama made less than they did when Obama took office. Average pay in real terms slumped 4 percent from 2009-14, according to the National Employment Labor Project, while Labor Participation rate during his tenure was stuck at a 38 year low. Thanks for the laugh Milton Friedman!

Attached: obama accomplishments.png (875x871, 123K)

>I’d put up with all the leftist crap for them
schizo incel confirmed.

Attached: spottheretard.png (720x594, 721K)

you mean two big reasons

seething.

Attached: 1551790088913.jpg (500x447, 63K)

Trump wouldnt have been possible in 2016 without 2012 Obama

A lot of Democrats are working to try to get rid of Ocasio, because she's not falling in line behind Pelosi's leadership. Two people can't steer a ship.

No.

FUCK ALL DEMOCRATS right in their stupid asses.

NEVER
AGAIN

you're thinking too hard; not a good idea just stick to DJT

Fagposting should be bannable OP...
AOC is a dry hole.

2024 - Don JR vs AOC

If AOC releases a sex tape she will be next president

Attached: 1556069949745.jpg (540x720, 81K)

Don Jr can't win a primary.

Someone x-ray this shit so I can tribute it.

God i wanna suck those rican milkers

where's the AOC deepfakes at?

Based on my interactions with a couple niggers I worked with (who were from Africa), the treatment you're seeing in this image is quite humane. They used to tell me about how cats were dangerous and they'd kill you at night and shit like this. So what would they do? They put any cats they found in burlap sacks and beat them on the ground. These two fuckers were absolutely shocked when they learned that I willingly let a cat live in my house. If you think Christians trying to save you are bad, you've NEVER met a nigger from Africa trying to save you from a house cat.

>It's Best

Don't tell me what's best ya prick

Attached: 1477619129586.png (830x1262, 645K)

I would never vote for her but I’d vote for her tits which have better economic policy

Attached: 18CE5723-4B3C-41FB-9BF1-A4D58C9AA54D.jpg (255x213, 11K)