KEK!!! YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ISRAHELL!

washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/05/14/its-up-israelis-stop-irans-nuclear-program-heres-how-they-did-it-before/
archive.fo/xbqkA
>In March 2007, agents from Israel’s intelligence agency, Mossad, broke into the Vienna suite of the director of Syria’s atomic energy agency and secretly downloaded the contents of his computer. They discovered that Syria was building a nuclear reactor with the assistance of the North Korean regime in a region known as Deir al-Zour near the Euphrates River. Additional intelligence showed that the reactor was just months away from being activated, posing an urgent, existential threat to Israel — one found not in a more remote country such as Iran or Iraq, but in Israel’s backyard, just over the border with Syria.

>Then-Prime Minister Ehud Olmert shared the intelligence with President George W. Bush, hoping to persuade Bush that the U.S. military should launch a strike that would destroy Syria’s reactor, believing that if the United States, not Israel, carried out an attack, it would send a message to the Iranian government that it should halt its own nuclear program — also a threat to Israel — before meeting a similar fate. Bush declined but didn’t stand in the way of Israel taking its own military action, and in September 2007, Israeli F-15 and F-16 fighter jets crossed into Syria, acting decisively to destroy the reactor. “Olmert hadn’t asked for a green light and I hadn’t given one,” Bush later wrote in his memoir. “He had done what he believed was necessary to protect Israel.”

>Now, it seems increasingly likely that Israel might once again bear the burden, this time in Iran, to neutralize a potential nuclear threat, using the same approach that was used 12 years ago.

Attached: 1533311405457.png (1388x1494, 1.68M)

stuxnet was CIA and israel together, Iran is wise to this shit now

and Duqu, Duqu II developed by shadow brokers

bump.

If they need more arms, we should sell them a bunch of dud weapons, as a prank.

If they need to use our tankers for in-flight refueling, we should pump sugar down into their jets, as a prank.

If they need intelligence from our spy satellites, we should give them bogus targets, as a prank.

Beautiful.

Attached: my kind of art.jpg (1080x1350, 1.45M)

Israel and every Jew can rot in Hell. Fuck Iran and fuck Islam but the Muslim countries should work together and erase Israel. If the Muslims do a good job we can throw in all the remaining Jews outside of Israel for the Muslims to behead or whatever they want to do with them as long as they kill them.

top kek israel is full of pussies they cant do anything outside the boundaries of their ((holy land))

Please let Israel attack first

Israel always does that and you retards get dragged along every time

not this time

can you elaborate?

...and not in Syria

>we must get close enough to the beast, to stab it in heart

wow stuxnet. I remember loving that shit thinking it was awesome we wrecked their extractors. now I am completely antithetical to what I once was. A lot can change in a decade huh?

You wish maga boy you gonna die for israel

wrong

The shadow broker was working with the illusive man.

>stop imaginary Iran's nuclear program
>meanwhile Israel has nukes
>btw France is full of niggers and Muslims, also has nukes

Muslims shouldn't have nukes but Jews shouldn't either

Iran doesn't have nukes.

wait, what's gonna happen to you then? they're gonna draft neets.