Is it weird that I've never had any desire to travel abroad...

Is it weird that I've never had any desire to travel abroad? Europeans weird me out and South America is an undesirable destination as well. The only place I would go to is Japan desu

Attached: 1557370558963.jpg (708x480, 37K)

i would like to visit the hollow earth entrance in antarctica.

I don't even like to leave my fucking state.

Germany is comfy user :)

What do you like about Germany?

I would like to go to australia, but the "travel the world" meme is just how unfulfilled millenials comfort themselves despite aspiring towards nothing and not having families.

Girls.

Attached: 25B3D8E2-5BE2-4D00-AE43-3DB6DEDDBA83.jpg (1021x1024, 158K)

>never had desire to travel
>would travel to Japan
So you have desire to travel, dumbass

Stay butthurt that no one wants to visit your fucked up country

Same

the girls in the picture have probably been raped and beheaded by now, stay in your comfy state user

Ameribro, which state are u in?

>flag
No. Wanting to leave the First World would be the strange thing.

This.

Damn...

Same here, only went to a couple of surrounding countries and it was pretty much the same as home

Comfrey based is best based.

nope. I have traveled all over the world and have no desire anymore either. why do I want to travel to Germany, Ireland, England, Denmark to see a bunch of niggers?

I’ve been all over the world and Japan is the only place I’d go back to.

I would like to visit Japan and switzerland. The alps are gorgeous. Japan is insanely clean and very homogenous. So it actually feels I’m in another culture and not just the globalism mcdick mega culture like the rest of the first world countries

pleb-ish

Attached: Conques, Aveyron, Occitània, France (2018).jpg (6552x2317, 2.47M)

Attached: Thun, Bern, Schweiz.jpg (2919x2189, 1.95M)

There's mountain pass in the next county over that I don't like to go west of. Two and a half of the over twenty counties in my state are fit to visit. I do venture into West Virginia kind of often though.

40% of Swiss have a migrant background. The place is loaded up with niggers.

Attached: Keswick, Cumbria, England (2009), dusk.jpg (2813x888, 918K)

I dont blame you, western europe is full of leftist cucks. I am happy to be a slav so i dont deal with this bullshit.

its only worth it if you go to southern and eastern Europe. Western europe might as well be america by this point. Everyone speaks english and american culture is everywhere. Only difference is older buildings

There's plenty to see here in the states anyway. every faggot wants to go to paris but they've never set foot outside their small corner of this continent

Well, yeah, going to European cities is depressing. I'd say Japan actually is the best country to visit after going to dozens, but... to not want to travel at all is nuts.

Attached: Ellmau, Bezirk Kufstein, Tirol, Österreich (2008).jpg (6000x1213, 2.75M)

Attached: Yatai Festival.jpg (1600x1200, 806K)

Attached: Bon-Odori Festival (2013).jpg (2128x1416, 1.03M)

Bump

Attached: kifune_shrine.jpg (1936x1089, 1.1M)

Plenty of nigger free places left, I heard Poland and Hungary have kept back the brown hordes.

If I want to be hassled by niggers I’ll just go to Chicago or St. Louis or New Orleans or LA or NYC...

Ya and America is totally a White ethnostate bro

Attached: 1555085364408.png (708x683, 851K)

Same, the furthest i ever went was Netherlands to visit some Dutch friends and buy Frikandels in masses from West Germany where i live.

I never had that desire. People tell me all the time "you should visit country x" and I have no drive to do so. Seems like it's just more consumerism programming to have people dropping thousands to travel around for no productive reason.

Girl on right is clearly a Slav, most likely Polish. God bless the superior Slavic genes

I visited italy and its full of niggers im never leaving my home again

>Portugal
lol

if you want to see white people, go to Iceland. Though these days, they've got niggers and thousands of chinks visiting a month... heh

Attached: Flateyri, Iceland.jpg (1964x1305, 724K)

What good does travel bring you when you dont understand what you're seeing, or when you're just going to popular european night clubs and getting drunk and fucking?

You travel to see amazing works like the great pyramids, 800 year old church walls in europe, great works of art only displayed in a specific museum halfway around the globe, or to touch the enormous stupas of india, or see the south american astrology temples and cambodias angkor wat

fuck the travel and get laid meme or the cliche backpacking through shit hole europe forest meme....fuck travel memes in general since most people waste their time on petty menaingless shit anyways

Travel does make the elite money, but you can do it cheaply and it becomes a luxury. Being able to experience new places and see new things is a great thing, one that the elite would happily restrict if it wasn't already heavily restricted and taxed.

Attached: Balzers, Liechtenstein (2019) 02.jpg (2464x1848, 1.94M)

"Openness to experience" is one of the big five personality traits, and like most personality traits appears to be modestly hereditable. It's obviously correlated with political liberalism, and is one of the shibboleths of our credentialed overlord class.
It's also got no inherent moral value. Every roastie hiker raped and beheaded in a third world country had high openness to experience, and look what it got them.
In short, don't worry about it user. Do something right where you are. Plant a garden, read a book, buy a gun, learn a skill, take an art lesson, go on a hike, hit up a small local museum, see a play, something. You don't actually need a plane ticket to do the equivalent of what people do when they travel, you just need to turn off the tv and shut off the computer for half a day.

Attached: guns.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

>complains about lack of morality
>advocates for gun ownership

Murder is murder. Live up to your morals (religious beliefs).

Vast swaths of the US are nearly or entirely nigger free. But you’re missing the point. If I want to get hassled by niggers I don’t have to fly to Switzerland to do it.

Attached: 305BD792-8788-4423-9E75-F16B53D38550.jpg (1024x791, 155K)

I’ve been to Iceland, it’s extremely boring but the women are easy.

No, it's unsurprising as you're a yank and have been conditioned by news and propaganda left over from the cold war to stay in your own country, keeping your money in the American economy and going to the IRS, and also to not go to other places and get any ideas. If most yanks went to somewhere like Japan or even Denmark/Norway and saw how clean and first world everything was, and it lacking the so often touted "diversity" of America, then people might start asking questions, which the American government has a track record of despising

Self defense is authorized Biblically.

same, i just dont want to go to Japan and be disappointed, that would be a huge hit to my moral, i think id prefer my idealistic version in my head

more fun if you like nature and hiking, as well as history and geography. Otherwise, America pretty much has more striking scenery and better places to explore and whatnot.

Attached: Iceland lupines.jpg (2500x1201, 1.15M)

>Ten commandments passed down from God Himself to Moses
>Thou shalt Not Kill
I don't see a asterisk and a bunch of paragraphs about when it is or isn't permissable to kill another Man

Let's see you quoting some 700 year old claim by some Roman Priest who claimed to speak for God and use mental gymnastics for disobeying their own God's Word

I know a few yanks who have never left america, I don't blame you since there's so many places to go in your own country with the benefit of speaking your own language. imo you need to stop being a pussy and live a little, but different strokes for different folks

If you've never been to Japan, you have no clue just how different it is. Tokyo feels as safe at 3am as small town Vermont, hell, probably safer. Might as well visit before they give it all up like Europe.

Attached: Yurakucho, Tokyo 02.jpg (2100x1400, 456K)

Same mostly. It's not that I find other destinations undesirable though- it's just that most of the best things in life can be found anywhere. I have food, water, friends, family, internet- why would I need to spend lots of money to go somewhere else?

no but if you never leave the city you should kys.

only a minority of Americans will cross US borders once in their life, only yankees and the south western states will there be a potential for a majority

>travelled in Europe which was nice
>Went to the USA as well
Might visit Japan when my financial situation allows it, I’ve got no desire to visit Bali or other south East Asian places; too much annoyance at the average millennial “backpacking” to these destinations. Trend seems to be shifting towards South America which I also consider to be a shithole.

I like most of western and Southern Europe though, same with USA, though it was obvious that you guys have a fucking beaner problem.

Have you traveled much? It's fun to visit exotic places and experience novel things.

Attached: Isle of Pines, New Caledonia (2014) 04.jpg (2028x1120, 991K)

I have mostly lived in California my whole life

Chile and Argentina are basically easy to navigate. Other countries like Ecuador and Costa Rica are also fairly easy to get around and modern, but people still randomly get murdered for sport in South America... y'know, relic of the sacrificial days

Attached: Monks of the Pacana, Los Flamencos Nat'l Reserve, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile (2016).jpg (2557x1705, 1.06M)

It's not wheelchair accessible.

> German girls
> somehow hot
rather fat as horses

I've traveled some- I have been outside the US, and I've visited various states. It is fun to visit new places, but its also a hassle to fly- airports and airplanes are never pleasant. I find it more comfortable to appreciate everything I have here than to lust for experiences I can only have in places far away.

But let’s be honest, you’ve never read the Bible because you’re an edgy fedora yard.

Jesus said to sell your cloak and buy a sword.

Are you gay?

actually, liberals and progressives have pretty much cinched a "no go" for me. I don't want to see windmills littering the beauty of a scene. I don't want to see niggers in the alps. wind energy is inefficient, damages the wildlife, hazardous to humans inciting seizures in those prone. niggers everywhere are dangerous to white girls like me. muzzies hit me n India. tried to abduct me in morocco, no thanks! I had my blond hair covered. I wore respectful clothes.

Traveling isn't for everyone. But I know that if I expected to never see new places in my life, I'd feel like I missed out.

Of course I've been to places that weren't worth visiting, so I'm not crazy about it, or seeing things for the sake of it.

Attached: Staithes, North Yorkshire, England.jpg (2500x1500, 423K)

That looks super comfy. Is that considered a rich village in Bongland?

I would go to Germany to see the Rhineland

The US is fucking huge. Like it or not, other anons are your countrymen. Go out into our land and meet people. The internet is not an accurate representation of society. Don't become jaded by the cancer that is social media and the lies spread by msm. You might be suprised how many good people are out there. No. My glasses aren't rose colored.

I went to Canada once. It was just as expected, poutine eating faggots everywhere.

Attached: totalfaggot.png (500x675, 660K)

No. That's just a fishing village in the north, maybe pricier nowadays because of retirees and whatnot, but probably much cheaper than a waterfront place in America. It's near a national park and the historically rich, tourist famous Whitby, so it might be more for that reason, too. Beautiful area. Whitby is a great town to visit, haha.

Attached: IMG_1761.jpg (1959x2612, 1.49M)

Robin Hood's Bay is quaint, too. These are the types of english towns without niggers or pakis, but they are few and far in between

Attached: Robin Hood's Bay, North Yorkshire, England (2019) 02.jpg (1841x1227, 339K)

>Is it weird that I've never had any desire to travel abroad?
Amamricaland is pretty big so no. I travel a lot to get out of this hellhole.

Why are u replying to yourself?

promoting travel

I've read the Bible. I can't quote it chapter and verse though. I'm not a Christian, this is true, but I'm also not a "edgy fedora [t]ard." God himself never once was quoted as telling man that they should pick up arms and kill people. Maybe you're thinking of Mohammad.