They want her bad

They want her bad.

Attached: 8968968998.png (974x728, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3b1A2IYZYM&t=29m50s
breitbart.com/the-media/2019/05/11/nolte-of-course-we-can-build-own-facebook-twitter/
bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
bitchute.com/video/CimmdXZA3uCj/
france24.com/en/tag/yellow-vest-protests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's a zionist controlled opposition that you're being paid to spam on this board.

Attached: 1537168720633.jpg (2015x1432, 970K)

watch her completely fold when being told israel is our ally and jews are our friends. skip to 29m52s in

youtube.com/watch?v=N3b1A2IYZYM&t=29m50s

Link?

Actually I work for Mossad, and this little goyim shiksa scares the shit out of us. Don’t watch her videos. Don’t talk about her.

Nah actually you're here shilling her. Sloppy job mossad.

Jow Forums - Twitter & Youtube

the state of white america listening to a 14 yo mutt girl

Attached: ECEB41DC-1CA5-4641-B471-7CA1A5ECD385.jpg (650x274, 64K)

I am also a Mossad agent, and I can tell you that right now the higher-ups within my organization, as well as our counterparts in other countries, are all fucking terrified of how many people this kid is waking up.
Please, don't watch her videos.
Please, pay attention to the people calling her controlled opposition, and disregard everything she says as untrue.

I too am mossad. Dont watch her goyim she bad etc etc

>SHE HAS TO BE MOSSAD! HER LAST NAME IS JEWISH

Attached: 1462909615349.jpg (500x322, 16K)

mosaad here, she really needs to be banned from youtube

She is a 14 kid. Without a script, she's pretty much just that. A 14 year old. That has 0 clue about anything.

Can someone redpill on her? Apparently a video was removed or something?

There is literally nothing anyone can do, youtube is run by far left ideologues and they have every right to ban anyone they want. I'm not saying that to be an asshole, that's factual.

They know people aren't going to stop using youtube, so you have zero weight against them.

She get a lot of money from patreon, all she needs to do is upload her videos to bitchute or whatever. She will miss the ad-revenue which is a nice chunk of change but there is no way around it.

Kid 14 Teen

She reads a script that sounds like the rebirth of 14/88. She started to fuck up and do these podcasts for $$, and she's revealed herself to be completely lacking any knowledge or depth of character, or general understanding of where Israel is on a map, or the fact that MOS runs world governments.

She's someone's pet project to generate revenue. Everyone knew this, but the NatSoc crowd was wetting themselves thinking that she was some kid genius. Just watch one of her vids. There's extreme editing, as evident after she finishes each and every sentence.

She doesn't have ideas unless they are written down for her to speak in a one-way presentation.

B A S E D G I R L

you sure do love sucking that muslim cock don't you?

>14 year old kid
16 year olds are kids that can drive and legally "consent" in some states.
18 year olds are kids that can smoke and die for their country (mandatory sometimes).
21 year olds are basically kids that drink.

The age a maturity has gone way up over the last 3-4 generations. That's what happens when societies grow softer.

She needs to stop, honestly. Her father shouldn't be letting his 14 year old daughter make political commentary in these types of communities, Way too many fucked up people involved. Additionally, why would I want to hear regurgitated talking points from a 14 year old girl when there are plenty of other more reliable and intellectual sources. Mossad is right, she seemingly only focuses on the Muslim aspect of things while completely missing the fact that they're jewish pawns to begin with. She comes off very suspect.

Attached: hecpcnspg6821.jpg (1125x1189, 124K)

>They want her bad.
he wants her bad too

Attached: true.jpg (1112x1056, 216K)

how do you know she's not the one who writes her scripts?

She intentionally freezes out fags so I can see why you'd dislike her.

>SHE'S FUCKING 16 YEARS OLD MAN. LIKE FUCK
the basedyy

you and other faggots like you are just hell bent on hating everything

Some legit red pilled girl comes out whp is tired of the world as it is and you make her your enemy.

If Andrew Jackson himself came back to life and started making YT videos you faggots would call him Mossad and controlled opposition.

You're the mossad agent

>Davis
>Jewish
This is the dumbest thing I've seen here in a while

Attached: 182474843934.jpg (306x306, 65K)

>tfw literally everyone mossad but me

Attached: 1435068003701.jpg (319x440, 33K)

and you are helping her.

>she's one of us, goy. Don't watch her videos.

Attached: 2220622.png (500x500, 389K)

Attached: e1842a8ac3248.jpg (796x509, 76K)

not*

>muh 14 year old intellectual alt right idol

I can guarantee you she isn't coming to most of these conclusions organically. It's so obvious she's been fed talking points. Whenever someone questions her outside of what she's been told her entire facade falls apart.

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1541857581276.jpg (1024x504, 16K)

Now is not the time for fear kikes. That comes later.

Attached: 1554960356214.jpg (960x830, 119K)

I work for mossad and can confirm were trying to shut her down

Why would an Islamaphobic, Right-wing sensation not be a white girl? What's he getting at with mentioning her skin colour like its a surprise?

this is why i don't mind if she falls. if feminist did this i'd think they're scumbags, and although i don't think she's full of it 100%, she's
still 14

>when you endlessly have to dig deep searching a last name and to find any loose link at all possible to jews
>so this....is the power.....of schizophrenia

Attached: 1458422212576.jpg (399x464, 52K)

She literally looks like Ben Shapiro.

Oh just like Ralph then?

I do not care if her parents/managers/jew$ are using her to promote agenda.
There should be more like her.

Attached: polwaifu - MaryPazHernandez - Sign1.jpg (872x960, 141K)

There’s a fucking lot of European last names with Hebrew origins, so I hope you’re ready to demonize all of us if that’s the case

This. I’m nearly 30, and every now and then people in my friend group will catch themselves saying “we should (blank) when we grow up.” We’ll laugh about it, but everyone has this sense that we’re not real adults yet.

It's so fucking obvious what they're doing, really easy to claim Jow Forums is full of pedos after they push a 14 year old girl. If someone's political channel isn't removed from youtube within a month of it going up then they're not worth listening to tbqh.

>Don't eat anything between now and tomorrow

What a fag

give me the mirror, my man Thats the point with Brandon will repost it on his social, GIVE MIRROR NOOAAWW

>dig deep searching by scrolling up the page & seeing a kike name which is itself a loose association with kikes because tons of whites have that name & this is schizophrenia
try a little bit harder to mask your semitic nature next time shlomo.

M E M O R Y
E
M
O
R
Y

H O L E
O
L
E

President Trump is not doing anything about the censorship. I'm not going to even vote next elections and I'm going to stop my donation since it's obviously not helping him at all.
Seriously this keeps happening and hes not doing anything.

Muslims and leafs and oh all the usual suspects talk endless shite and I hope no one is new enough think anything they type matters.
What happened did she say she wants to stop migration? Watch all the muzzers who come here to hate Jews call her a Jew because they don’t want an end to migration.

I know firsthand from the orders I just received from Mossad chief command that she is an operative

To be fair, he spent his entire administration being blamed for Russia collusion, his hands were tied.

I say vote for him, give him his second term, and that way you'll know if he was truly on your side or not (spoiler: he is on Israel's side).

Also, he is better than Joe Biden so you have that as motivation.

>I d-don't like what you posted, so now my brain will automatically label you as a jew too
>literally everyone a jew that i don't like
>what now kike, prove you're not a jew, post a DNA test and last name and religious history and picture of your face
>can't do it? ha, i win again, tough luck kid

Attached: 1549650393811.png (472x565, 18K)

breitbart.com/the-media/2019/05/11/nolte-of-course-we-can-build-own-facebook-twitter/
>Hey, I’ll admit I have no idea how to do it, and other than opening people’s eyes to the possibility, I’ll probably have no role in doing it.
>If you want to whine about how hard it will be to create our own social media outlets, how far behind we are — fine. It’s a free country; be as unproductive as you like.
You better vote GOP & start building new social media sites you fucking snowflake

>She doesn't have ideas unless they are written down for her to speak in a one-way presentation.

No different from CNN or Fox News.

>I'm unironically a schizophrenic who believes that scrolling up a web page is deep searching & seeing a jewish name is a "loose" connection to jews
>I also have no actual retort other than to further make myself look like a nervous kike but since I'm literally a kike I have zero self awareness which just compounds the problem
right right right

The state of mexico being a shithole with no value at all to the world.

But everyone gets banned off the actual OS if they make their own apps.
President isnt doing anything and I hate it. They're censoring everyone who even kind of likes him.
It's so wrong and I have a feeling EVERYONE I watch will be censored on YouTube.
There wont even be a point watching anything on there when that happens.

She is moving to bitchute:

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/

just sharing the mirror of the video youtube shoah'd
bitchute.com/video/CimmdXZA3uCj/

user listen, I think you're confused. My reply was about the THREAD and it's post related to the last name Davis. It was not about your picture, but merely a play on words related to your picture. I am not trying to say a last name like Goldberg is not a Jewish last name. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Attached: 1548795402661.png (645x773, 11K)

No one cares, women are property

Also I sincerely ask that you cease any further strawmen-type replies misconstruing my posted reply text.
Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1556934522909.png (645x773, 49K)

Is that image for real? Are you really suggesting that having the Welsh name Davis makes you jewish because it's a patronymic for David? This is a whole new level of retardation. Who knew a little girl could make you faggots seethe so much.

Attached: 1426166167655.png (500x582, 272K)

>sincerely
kike confirmed

Im the real Mossad. If you watch ContraPoints kys faggot

here's her and her handler

Attached: soph.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>because Davis
>trying this hard
kill yourself, faggot

Attached: 1522791562421.jpg (400x400, 46K)

>white
She's not white, this is white

Attached: 1557806461445m.jpg (829x1024, 75K)

that's nordic white

>hebrew name means she's a jew

Attached: h.jpg (558x614, 18K)

(((THEY))) ARE FUCKING TERRIFIED
IF SHE WAS AN ADULT, THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY SHOAH'D THE CHANNEL
THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RECOURSE AGAINST A KID BECAUSE THEY CAN'T ACT AS BRAZENLY AS THEY WOULD WITH A GROWN-UP
KIKESHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO BY A 14 Y.O.

Attached: 765114786758759987587654.jpg (1000x1000, 167K)

They aren't terrified. IF THEY WERE TERRIFIED THEY WOULD NEVER GIVE THIS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION ZIONIST E-CELEB PUBLICITY. LOOK AT THE YELLOW VESTS. COVERING THAT SHIT UP ALMOST COMPLETELY.

Jow Forums does often use only a last name to label someone a jew, and everyone cheers
but because its the little ugly girl suddenly it is not okay
it's called master baiting and you should do it every day

Attached: 1557855459632.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Did you see the part that he told you to see?

she HAS her own ideas, she stood he rground against that Jew-loving nigger.

I mean if its a surname like goldberg I'd get it but hebrew biblical first and last names are everywhere in Europe

Nordics are the only whites, Beaner

Attached: 1554579472876.jpg (1024x1022, 536K)

>Shorter 4Dqet/xK:
OY VEY! IT'S CONTROLLED OPPOSITION, GOY! STOP PAYING ATTENTION!!!
They're not covering up the Yellow Vest protests, you retarded faggot. Watch French news, it's there. You don't see it on American news coverage because the news corporations know most Americans don't give a rat's ass about foreign news topics. It's been that way literally for years.
france24.com/en/tag/yellow-vest-protests/

Grow a fucking brain.

Shes a literal child. Her videos are neither funny, insightful or rhetorical. It’s just distastefully grasping at any possible archetype or stereotype about a group of people that seemingly arbitrarily pops up into her head in an attempt to be offensive and argumentative like a literal child, who parrots everything they read on Jow Forums because it’s edgy, profane and obscene and falsely reinforces her sense of maturity over her fellow zoomer peers because she look at offensive, NSFW edgy adult-oriented garbage all day, which is considered repulsive and degenerate even by most healthy adults and is merely being pandered by bitter, ignorant incel manchildren who’ve already wasted away their youth and have very little purpose or reason to live

To Soph: Poor little child. I’m so sorry your parents are incapable of raising you to become a functionally healthy, happy human being so you rely on this cesspool for guidance, information, validation and attention. It’s not as much your fault as it is these predators’ for being sick fucks and fueling it, though. Please reach out to your school’s counselors for help. You’re only 14, and there’s so much more to reality, life, and humanity than what the losers on this imageboard have indoctrinated you to believe.

They're kike last names used by the Synagogue of Satan, not Hebrew ones.

>she HAS her own ideas

Attached: 1457079982393.jpg (159x250, 5K)

sloppy job mossad

Oh, tell me more about how you didn't learn to hate jews because of Jow Forums

>Jews hate muslims
>Muslims hate jews
>Soph hates muslims
>jews with memeflags start shilling against Soph
Idontknowwhosjewingwhoanymore.png

yeah, like i said, b8, but good b8 due to so many cucks with low IQs just dying to jump at the chance to defend their 5-head waifu
tell that to the other people who claimed it, not me sir, i said no such thing nor do i care

This is retarded if you fall for this shit - another cartoon character from the clown factory

Attached: F939D309-0300-4C49-BE4A-2B1F01B6B0E1.jpg (680x340, 19K)

stupid /sg/ microb

Attached: stupidrace.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: 1450605696320.jpg (300x296, 18K)

it is called a blatant false flag by a Jow Forums user to further fuel a shit flinging contest between lower lifeforms

Attached: file.png (1310x690, 248K)

>There's extreme editing, as evident after she finishes each and every sentence.
Every decent youtuber does that. That's youtube 101 if you want your video to be listenable without your audience clawing their eardrums out. Binging with Babbish, Cinema Sins, Death Battles, Steve1989MRE, they all edit their audio the same way so they don't torture the viewer with dead air and "uh, umm"s.

Only youtubers who avert this are the ones with public speaking backgrounds like Jon Townsend, or people who don't give a shit if you hear them hem and haw like Hickok45 or Lonnie from Far North Bushcraft.

Don't act like basic post-production is some kind of indictment against Soph.

I lost an entire company to them, so no, it wasn't Jow Forums

Attached: 1514110461816.jpg (800x807, 340K)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. She had about 3 times the amount of subs as Mumkey Jones and he never went political. Youtube has been heavily sanitizing its platform since 2016, it didn't need to be Bernstein because anyone could have raised a little bit of shit to youtube and start cutting it down. No one should be shocked that Google is doing something about it.

She has a star of David on because she's mocking Jews

Attached: 1557617202349.png (1295x927, 101K)

this is true mossad is giving her cards to read

we knew it was gonna happen nigger but are we just supposed to act like it's fine?

I want her bad