The west is falling behind in space

>Zimbabwe launches space agency
>Nigeria too
>Ethiopia as well
>Don't forget South Africa!
>Literally every country

google.com/amp/s/africanews.space/list-of-space-agencies-in-africa/amp/

Ayo big upz to ma african brothaz promoting african space programs ! Da imperialis' wes' ain't holdin' da brotha down no mo'!

Attached: Mandla-Maseko-first-Black-African-in-space.jpg (615x345, 45K)

We have launched many of their satellites.
India Africa friends always.

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: E6E1F08B-0A73-46B1-82DF-717EDC7E9FD1.jpg (3072x3072, 788K)

Ayy, y'all brothaz from Asia are all right lmao

Yet Africans will probably fly to the Chinese space station, not yours. Also - Pakistan will also have it astronauts with the little help of China.

nice larp. also they will fight the kaiju

Attached: tyrone.jpg (1080x818, 138K)

Jealous a brotha will be in space before u baka

Like.... How the fuck does one think or imagine anything with an IQ of 59??
By the way, average means at least half the country are lower - and lower by enough of a margin to have the national average at 59.

What would a 45 IQ day even fucking look like!?

Pretty cool. Most news these days is depressing, it makes me a bit happier to see news that people are able to move up in the world.

The fact that indians are not white doesnt mean that you are a nigger. Have self respect

We have perfected sending rockets at affordable costs, it's still business but no hidden agenda like the chinks who are literally taking over Africa.
Pakistan is a joke don't ever mention them in any space thread.

Helping others is an Aryan trait, our altruism is not pathological or for show off like wh*es. Let them stay in their countries we will in ours.

Meh, I think you can not take a black straight from the jungle and expect to make whatever the fuck is in test right. Probably with some education they'll perform better.

They may get people to space but once up there, they'll starve

IQ doesn't matter at all. I have 130IQ but I manage to fuck up everything in my life worse than Ethiopians and Equatorial Guineans.

There's almost no white woman in space. Didn't somebody tell them?

Google afronauts.

Attached: cargocult1.jpg (320x200, 20K)

only p*land cannot into space

Attached: 1533026421150678097.jpg (590x720, 42K)

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS GOES

While they're at it, can I get my family's farm back? They're going to need the tax revenue.

Attached: pepe wink.png (1000x1000, 115K)

>falling behind in space
You might want to get that head out of your arse

Attached: 1556820797808.png (500x486, 288K)

RARE

India super pooper 2020

what the fuck Zambia has internet???

Attached: 1557721019266.jpg (402x604, 26K)

Topkek.

Attached: 1547896008623.png (1200x785, 1.38M)

i mean i dont think you eat people and cure your aids by raping albinos

REMINDER SPACE IS FAKE NEWS

Attached: test.webm (1000x563, 2.95M)

the future is now

>send niggers to Chinese space statiom
>First day, graffiti appears
>Second day, spacenog electrocuted draining hydraulic fluid from interlock system because he wanted to fry some chicken
>third day first space rape

IQ is kinda nonsense, these people have awful education so if they take some Mensa test they are going to perform terribly. Even a white guy would perform badly if he was grown in one of these countries with same education.

Attached: 1552049980904.jpg (640x800, 53K)

Attached: 1556055999536.png (468x373, 238K)

Never even heard of Zambia

>What would a 45 IQ day even fucking look like!?
45 IQ have trouble maintaining bodily functions like breathing. Oddly, other animals in a similar range are just fine.
IQ tests exist that are universal enough to administer to dolphins, gorillas and range of non-human animals. For some reason, Subsaharan Africans manage to get lower scores on these same tests than the gorillas up in the mountains.

Fuck me. The Dennises are in on the global space lie!

Someone should tell them they won't find food in space

There is no way animals could do IQ test because they don't even understand what we say to them apart from some words that when they hear them they must do something. If you show a IQ test to a monkey do you really think he can read what the question says?

Sticking pyrotechnics into your ass doesnt count as progress in space race. Your final frontier would be local hospital with exploded anus. Oh well, at least you would be mentioned in newspapers all around the World.

Attached: beetle.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Nigeria too
>Ethiopia as well

Could the real reason why these and other countries create space agencies is similar to the international laws that regulate Antarctica? For that south pole region, the international law from the UN gave countries that establish and maintain scientific and exploration camps have primary dibs on discoveries and resources. So, these african countries make "space agencies" in order to file claims against any discoveries, resources, or geospatial data the western countries discover, invent, or synthesize from space. China would ignore their "gib us shares or else u raciss" claims.

Attached: Lao_Yang_about_African_Blacks.webm (640x360, 2.47M)