Black Pilled

So I used to love Black Pilled. The dudes' videos about the USS Liberty, the sinking of the Lusitania, censorship, and more were fucking gold. ow all this fucker does is summarize shitty movies in a weird voice while desperately trying to link his point with what the movie says. Seriously, this was one of my favorite political and social commentary channels on Youtube and now every video is just shit. Does anyone else feel the same? What's a good replacement for it?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCmQdpinNGIOP8kk0wifyuLw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=nOHGv_ssm3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could just read a book instead

Ben Shapiro, Jacob Wohl or even Owen Shroyer are better options than this blackpilled shill glow int he dark.

I was recommended him for good content and some of it was but yeah now it's all about pop Hollywood movies.

youtube.com/channel/UCmQdpinNGIOP8kk0wifyuLw/videos

>Does anyone else feel the same?
No. You're just a faggot.

He also made that video about bees that wasn’t half bad

I do read books. It's just that I liked this guy's videos and they were extremely well done and enjoyable and informative. Now they're just basically movie summaries. I wonder if his channel was threatened by Youtube or some shit...

>listen to jews, goyim
literally kill yourself

>youtube.com/channel/UCmQdpinNGIOP8kk0wifyuLw/videos

Miss me with that kike shit

Saw that one. Kinda interesting just to watch for the bees.

no

Attached: Computer Rage.gif (320x184, 1.69M)

>Now they're just basically movie summaries.
They aren't summaries. He dismantle and provide a deep analysis of the true message behind the biggest propaganda machine of the kikes; Hollywood. Maybe you're just too fucking dense to get it. Maybe you need some fucking epic pepe destroy the libs type of content. Attacking jewllywood and understand their messaging is very important and you are a complete fool for neglecting how important it is. The channel also has a certain appeal that makes it possible to be shown to normies.

It's what his viewership and patrons want. He's just making what works most successfully for him.

I get what he's trying to do, but it's unwatchable. It should not take $) FUCKING MINUTES to explain how the basic premise of a movie is propaganda. He spends 90% of the time just basically reading the plot summary from Wikipedia, and 10% of the time saying anything useful. It's terrible.

I feel his need to provide content to keep making revenue had forced him to lower hos quality. I feel a his newer videos have him stretching quite a bit to show hollywood propaganda. I'd rather have a great video once a month then 4 shitty ones on month.

>the infamous evil 1% jewish jews
youtube.com/watch?v=nOHGv_ssm3c

9-11 was a Zionist job.
They murdered 3000 American in your faces.
They zio-media manipulated you into going along with sending 7000 American military and 8000 American contractors to their deaths in illegal preemptive wars based on lies for Israel.
And for the past 17.x years you've done nothing but talk about it, read or write books about or whine about it in YouTube videos. Or whine about something else.
There's only one issue: INDEPENDENT 9-11 INVESTIGATION!
Time for talk is over; it's time for action.
Until there's action, you're just a fucking zionist slave.
Black Pilled's Devon Stack tried to blame it all on Baby Boomers doing nothing but when challenged, he won't do anything or even acknowledge that he was challenged to do so. Americans are PUSSIES!

Attached: 911-Zionist-job.png (142x103, 1K)

I still like him but I get your point, if you see this Devon, love you man, pls get back to your roots

You against a black person? Typical craka

Attached: 1557860834630.jpg (261x400, 95K)

Vertigopolitix, now TheLastWhiteMan

Nah hes fine, pretty smart too.
I mean I guess he does focus alot on hollywood, but I think he just likes movies.
Everyone is a little weird but I think that's just his personal vibe.

Didnt he used to work in hollywood? If so it makes sense why he focuses on it.

this ain't it chief

Attached: 1557695107365.gif (298x301, 1.81M)

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

why are jews d&cing so hard these days? what’s coming? what are we in for lads?

His takes on the movies surpasses Zizek by a long way, he explains them for what they are - propaganda. Not psychology *sniff*, but propaganda.

say goodbye to your nuts, filthy ape

Attached: Nigger Dedicked.webm (480x360, 1.59M)

very believable

It's perfectly watchable on 1.5 speed.

/thread

Shut the fuck up gypsy

Not cool bro...