English STRAM KURS (Based Danish Politician)

With help of a fellow /pol member I translated this clip to english.
youtu.be/QV504_B8HvI

It takes a shit ton of time to translate these videos.
Any help and feedback is welcomed!

Lets save western culture and Scandinavia, do what you can to help and support the survival of our culture!

If you understand danish and want to help, please post a link to the clip you want to translate and the text.
Ill do my best to have it up in 24hrs.

SEJR! V (victory!)

Attached: ScandiHero.jpg (2048x2048, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/politik/valg19/afsloering-paludan-har-kaempet-afviste-asylsoegeres-sag/7633414
youtu.be/B1FEj-oLGA4
youtu.be/5tohdrfoBGk
twitter.com/startsnakken/status/1128320911478796288
youtube.com/watch?v=QE31fnFzS44
youtube.com/watch?v=KOgVD78F0AA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bit more proofreading, but its a nice work. Just watched the videos on him yesterday and most did not have subtitles. Thanks.

Maybe look into spreading a condensed version into instagram.

thanks!
And as I said, any direct feedback is welcomed.
If you see errors in the english, just post the time in the video and what is should be corrected to.
And I will update the CC if it makes sens, (its easy) but it takes some time.
Example: 5 min video takes 30-90 minutes to add subs(depending on volume of speach).

Im doing this for free to help us all (europeans)
(I might consider setting up a patreon or simular to get some funds to get a better computer so I can edit videos and hardsub them) (depends on the help i get online..)

But as said previously, if you like the content, please help with the translations where you can, or spread the good words of this Scandinavian Hero!

SEJR! / VICTORY!

Attached: DKpaludan.jpg (2048x2048, 203K)

Great work user, the look on the faces of the other politicians is priceless

Attached: chuckled.jpg (299x169, 8K)

It's just come forth today that he's a fucking traitor. He's a lawyer as many of you probably know.. And today it came forth that he's been defending rejected asylum seekers in court as late as 2018.

He's a former Radical Left member (a Danish Libshit party)... And now this.. Something tells me he's still a Radical Left supporter, and only created his party to split up the strong Danish right wing.

ekstrabladet.dk/nyheder/politik/valg19/afsloering-paludan-har-kaempet-afviste-asylsoegeres-sag/7633414

Fuck off, thats BS! and you know it!

As he has said a hundrerd times before, he supports fredom of expression. (unlike lefties who only support their own brand of tollerance)

Doing his job as a lawyer does not mean that he is a traitor. (it means that he has some form of integrity)

Media is looking for all angles, and you as the rest of us should know that you cant trust, DR, TV2 or ekstrabladet!

Seriously, think about it!

Attached: DanHero.jpg (700x466, 33K)

nemlig!

V for Sejr!

youtu.be/B1FEj-oLGA4

youtu.be/5tohdrfoBGk

The other two videos ive translated to english, if you have not seen them.

Spread the good word of this Hero of western countries!!

Attached: rp.jpg (2048x1365, 568K)

Why can't vi norske brodre get a candidate like this too? Come on goys

*Smak!*
"Ind i skabet med dig Morten O!"

Attached: Tæsktilglobohomo.png (1000x1000, 311K)

twitter.com/startsnakken/status/1128320911478796288
Sad journalists and possibly antifa members are threatening to dox and expose discord chats connected to RP. Sharing videos of recent terror attacks has landed a harsh verdict few days ago. Nonetheless, the twitter post has been "liked" by several litigious lawyers and active SJW crowds.

Slutt å forvent at noen andre skal gjore det for deg, stå opp og ta saken i egne hender!

Imagine my shock. Rightoids are the easiest to fool around with, so dumb and obedient, easiest votes in the world, while at the same time not being able to politically achieve anything. Easy gibs in the pocket.

Attached: heh.jpg (500x495, 45K)

bump

Buy guns u euro fuckers if you havent yet. White america can hold our own against spics and nogs. You guys will be fuckin toast unless u arm now

So chubby

Attached: 1551568387938.jpg (400x400, 107K)

Damn shills are everywhere. Post real flag

Det her er mit rigtige flag din fucking amerikanerbums, skyd dig selv i dit burgerfyldte hovede.

fucking hell the arrogant sand nigger scum is exactly the same low IQ brown skinned subhuman genetic mistakes that are in the UK, except the police here wouldn't protect the right wing guy, they would applaud him being attacked and then give the paki a free ride home then like their video.

Its called functional strength twinkboi

Attached: Paludan.png (521x796, 488K)

Attached: HaderPaludan.png (1056x1476, 483K)

Maybe he should try a stram kurs for a change

Attached: 1556249114662.jpg (470x753, 63K)

>speaking danish
based, there was this other danish "nationalist" whos ads were in english.

thanks for the support guys!
this is "gods work"!
It's esential for the survival of our indegenous peoples and culture!

Attached: rpbyebye.png (440x382, 380K)

kys.

We definitely need more criticism of Islam and mass-immigration now. However, burning books -even the Quran- is anti intellectual and retarded.

Paludans explenation paraphrased:
I burn the Quran to show that those who want to use viloence to stop us from beeing free and doing what we like, are not in power.
And that its ok to burn a book you own.

(basicaly i agree, but its a statement beyond intelect, he is dealing with unintelectual people..!)

been looking over some of his stuff. Tight Course is the direct translation. He's own translation (he mentions it in English in some of his stuff) is
>Hard Line
So probably run with that in the future.

The problem is not with Islam in general, but with institutions that are incapable of dealing with Muslims. Burning books isn't going to do shit, cleaning house will. The so called "moderate Muslims" who have secular and democratic values can't express them, because our cucked governments allow the radical core to exploit democratic rights to establish a parrallel society within our nations. What the fuck is burning a holy book going to do? Exactly, give the enemy a very good reason to not believe you are open for dialogue. Just like how burning national flags is not ever ok, even if you "own" them.

Attached: 1497204292205.jpg (501x585, 196K)

You dont enough about him and what people in scandinavia belive is ok or not.

Nothing would happen if you burn the bible, hindu or budhist or jew book in scandinavia.
NOTHING!
but if you burn the quran...

This is just the first step to sending all the mudslimes home!
Read up about it, or maybe someone else can be bothered explaining the strategy..
Its going to work in Denmark!

Thanks for that op

Attached: vj90klr224w21.jpg (576x768, 107K)

dont *know

BASED

Of course nothing happens when any other holy books is burned. Christians and Jews aren't such tribalistic faggots, as the Muslims who take pride in chimping out. But, now you have given them a stick to hit you back with, which is exactly what you do not want to do in politics.

Want to get rid of this mess? Get to the point. Ban Foreign funding of schools and Moskues, especially from Sharia states. Force criminals with a double passport to choose one (protip some of them can't cancel their passport, Maroccans for example). Deport criminals, if countries don't cooperate; sanction them. Take away their development aid money or landing rights in your airports etc.

Thats all well and good idea's but you wont get any media attention with just those opinions..

What Rasmus Paludan did ended in muslims rioting and national attention.
His party's popularity sky rocketed afterwards.

He has redpilled more normies in a shorter amount of time, than ive seen anyone do (considering Denmark is 5million people..)

Chek it out before you criticise!
Its working, big time!

Also, he suports almost all of the things you have said, and he says them publicly and gets attention and voters because of these "stunts/statments/protests" (burning qurans etc)

>Suddenly everyone is voting for the most nationalistic/ patriotic party in my country, it must be because of their 3D chess moves

Plausible. Do consider that this has been happening in almost every Western nation in the most recent years. Those voters can go as fast as they came. I applaude the guts of Paludan and I do aknowledge that we are in desperate need for politicians with a backbone. So, cheers to that.

My guess may be off, but he comes across as a bagholder. Take for example what just has happened in The netherlands. Geert Wilders has kept a nationalistic, pro-freedom of speech, anti-Muslim sentiment alive by spurring out edgy BS on a constant basis. Now, just 3 years ago, Forum for Democracy was funded, who have taken off many voters who were interested in something more reasonable. They just became the biggest party in Senate.

My point is: Critisism of globalism, multiculturalism, mass-migration and especially Islam in particular, is very important, but it alone isn't enough. You need a vission that the whole nation can (theoretically) get behind. Otherwise, you will likely always be the opposition, instead of leading.

Looking forward to the memes though.

Press CC (after the intro) and watch to the end;)

oups..
youtube.com/watch?v=QE31fnFzS44

For Satan... This a leaf-tier post

Liberals don't love Islam. Criticizing Islam does little. Liberals differentiate between Islam and Muslims and try to reform Muslims.

Nevermind, they're exposing the migrants. More of this should be done.

based. bump

burning the koran is acceptable because it proves that if causes muslims to get violent they dont belong in the west

Hi again based OP
Major dump about to happen. Probably going to have to chop it up in several bits

I think I'm going to go for a less direct translation here. And focus on getting the actual meaning through, rather than the exact words.

Paludan:
I'm sure feeling the cold, should have worn warmer clothes, but, oh well.
Invisible mumbler:
kamelåså
Paludan:
Well good for you
Invisible mumbler:
kamelåså
Paludan:
Say what?
Invisible mumbler:
I still think kamelåså
Paludan:
You think so? Then surely you understand that I find the weather really cold.
Will you look at that! The writing on that sign over there.
It's quite the oxymoron.
Invisible mumbler:
kamelåså
Paludan:
It's an oxymoron because “Danish” and Muslem, doesn't belong in the same sentence.
Invisible shouter:
PEDOPHILE!!!
Paludan:
[stifled laugh] It was the prophet Muhammed who was a pedophile.
(both the invisible mumbler and Paludan goes kamelåså for a while, really quite like, so maybe just ignore that bit)
Another shouter:
Dude, this is ridiculous!
Invisible mumbler
Oh my!
Female heckler
fucking disgusting!
Paludan:
Oh no [sarcasm implied]
Invisible mumbler:
[laugh] that was so obvious
cop:
I'll take over at this point
Female voice could be the same as the heckler:
You are not welcome, you know that right?
Paludan:
I suppose so.
Female heckler:
fucking disgusting!
limp wristed cop:
94!!!

[whistling and kamelåså]
Shouter:
Where's your friends Paludan?
Paludan:
All Danes are my friends
Shouter:
Disgusting hobo!!!
Invisible mumbler:
kamelåså the both of us Rasmus, kamelåså. Oh no!
Heckler:
You know that SEJR (victory in Danish) begins with an S, right?
Paludan:
Let's get this started
Invisible mumbler:
дa
Are you ready?
Paludan:
Yes.
I am Rasmus Paludan.
Soldier of freedom,
protector of the weak,
guardian of society,
light of the Danes,
the bringer of peace of mind,
the great hope of the North,
bringer of truth, the creator of peace
AND leader of the party Hard Line.
I'm standing here at Blågårds Plads in Copenhagen, Noerrebro.
A part of town, tormented by turf war between, amongst others, Loyal to Familia and Brothas.
Because of that, it certainly is important to show up here.
But the demonstration was planned for Mjoelner Parken
However, the Copenhagen police, working with P.E.T. and others
have decided that, that's not possible.
Because of that, I had to pick an other spot.
And I chose Blågårds Plads, because supposedly it the main turf for Loyal to Familia. I however believe that the main turf for Loyal to Familia currently is Vestre Fængsel and Nyborg Statsfængsel [jails], because the wast majority of the criminal loosers in Loyal to Familia are incarcerated.
But, that's not really the topic today. It's neither LtF or Brothas. Nope, the topic is Omar El-Hussein.

This son of a whore, this gross, gross! terrorist murderer, who killed two innocent people.
Finn Noergaard and Dan Uzan back in February 2015 during the terror attack in Copenhagen, against Krudtoenden and the synagogue. He also wounded 5 police officers.
So, the demonstration is against that awful gross, gross! evil, evil! murderer. Uhm, the terrorist murderer El-Hussein must be crushed to his eternal shame we'll play 5-quran in his name. And burn the big-book-of-the-whore quran.
All of this in order to achieve our final goal, the survival of Denmark.
And we will! achieve this, and when we have achieved this, I'll flash the V-sign, and say SEJR [victory]
We can go ahead and play now. Because there's no-one to debate right now.
Lets play 5-, eh, 2-quran
Invisible mumbler:
I'll put down the camera
Paludan:
You go ahead and do that.
I left the packing on the book, so it wont fall apart as easily
Invisible mumbler:
clever trick.
[kamelåså shouting in the background]
Paludan:
Sure, but keep in mind, it is the big-book-of-the-whore.
Visible mumbler:
Shi-ite, we got a lot of space
cop:
kamelåså baton
Crowd:
Fucking whore
Disgusting Female
Nazi Pig
[more shouting along the same lines]
Polite cop:
You need to go over there
[weird cop-speak]
Paludan
[swearing]

the invisible mumbler is clearly the cameraman
and he really needs to learn how to say
>talepædagog

Awesome work once again!
Almost missed this one.. going to bed now.
Ill have it up tomorrow!

Have a great one based Dane!

Hey Denmark bros, I made you guys some symbols and a flag.
I'll post the rest as replies to pic related.

Attached: CircleSign.png (2092x2092, 123K)

Square Version

Attached: SquareSign.png (2400x2432, 99K)

Textless flag

Attached: Flag.png (600x300, 1K)