Well men

Why is the USA such a horrible place for women?

Attached: FB_IMG_1557862560925.jpg (1612x2015, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poll2018.trust.org/country/?id=usa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poos & niggers.

What a fake list. Mexico isn't in it? Honduras? Etc

because 1-9 have immigrated here.

Do people actually believe this shit? There are dozens of Muslim countries they're just ignoring.

Attached: sammy.png (899x505, 940K)

The countries with the highest murder rates are all Latin America why aren’t they here

poll2018.trust.org/country/?id=usa
That’s a link to the site since op is too much of a fag to give links. There are 6 topics: healthcare, discrimination, cultural tradition, sexual violence, non sexual violence, and human trafficking. US only ranks for sexual violence and non sexual violence. Keep in mind this is a poll, not using actual statistics, meaning this number is basically pointless . “We contacted 548 experts focused on women’s issues including aid and development professionals, academics, health workers, policymakers, non-government organisation workers, journalists, and social commentators”.
For sexual violence they asked “In your view, what is the most dangerous country in the world for women in terms of sexual violence? This includes rape as a weapon of war, domestic rape, rape by a stranger, the lack of access to justice in rape cases, sexual harassment and coercion into sex as a form of corruption.” for non sexual violence they asked “In your view, what is the most dangerous country in the world for women in terms of non-sexual violence? This includes conflict-related violence, domestic, physical and mental abuse.”

No, they only believe what they want to believe, like transgender suicide rates, nigger crime rates in USA, pitbull attack rates, murders rates in Brazil. When statistics prove something they don't want to believe, like the fact that Ashkenazi jews and Chinese have higher IQ than whites, they just scream FAAAAKE and keep crying until everyone believes.

Gee I wonder why...

Attached: 6345769834590683745906873405968730954867345.png (328x230, 62K)

Im sure they used some mental gymnastics to put USA there like the top 9 are dangerous because threat to life and no 10 is there because threat to "reproduction" because some states take a hard stance on abortion rights. As others have said there is no way you put USA there with the whole of Latin America or literally ANY African or Islamic country.

Attached: 1546048151772.jpg (1078x708, 167K)

Yeah for example Liberia is safer for women than USA. If you want to know why you can check documentaries from vice about it. I recommend one with general buttnaked.

Is that the list of countries with the least percentage of whites?

Attached: 1557743408533.png (600x600, 102K)

Clearly not because Moortugal is nowhere to be seen

I've seen twenty black people in my life in Portugal, one of them is the prime minister, 19 are university students from South Africa. Can you say the same lady?

niggers

niggle me this Klaus, how many times have you laughed in your life, or even smiled?

Look in the mirror, João.

They forgot about Sweden I guess

uff, i guess marocco is safe. i can send my gf there for hitchiking

morocco*

where is sweden

>Why is the USA such a horrible place for women?
Because we allow women to vote and they vote to allow everyone in from countries 1-9.

>poll academics
>all shit on USA
wow

You do realize thats the equivalent to John don't you? You have never spoken to a Portuguese did you?

Attached: hello_911__there_s_a_handsome_guy_in_my_house_by_bravokrofski-d9pgv66.jpg (1280x988, 224K)

fucking your dad

Because you have a growing muslim problem

>1.2% of the population
Hmmm...

>U.S. is above Mexico, South Africa, East Timor, Iran, etc.
Thrown out

Just because you don't agree with the results, doesn't mean it is fake

/thread

>F-F-FAKE NEEWS