Remember lads, subscribe to Soph

Buzzfeed's Joe "Blockhead" Bernstein has successfully managed to get Soph two strikes on her channel and her latest video "Be Not Afraid" taken down for hatespeech after writing a gay hit piece about her.

Don't let this cockroach win. Go subscribe to her bitchute (bitchute.com/channel/soph/) and watch the video there. Also download it and reupload it to youtube.

And for any boomer faggot who still wants to countersignal her, see pic related. She is J-woke and it's making *these people* very nervous.

Attached: IMG_2221.jpg (2288x2292, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3b1A2IYZYM&t=29m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: 1538325122626.jpg (2015x1432, 970K)

Isn’t she pro-Israel?

Stfu you jew it's important

Yes that's why there's 10 threads up about her. Black Cube, Jack Posobiec and his friends arer spamming this shit.

No, watch her interview with Jesse Lee Peterson. She calls out Trump for the insanely high foreign-aid.

The dude she writes content with literally talked about circumcision and child sacrifice by the chosen people on a livestream. She knows.

People like Joe Bernstein deserve to have their entire family doxxed, hunted down and killed.

Jews love collective punishment so much, it's only fitting that we use it on them too.

Hey Mossad Iranians are gonna kill. you and your inbred kike motherr. Israel is fucked.

Talia the greasy fat kike tried to get nudes from soph

Says the paranoid boomer who is taking the side of (((Bernstein))), (((Epstein))), and (((Levin))).

Jews play both sides. You're so desperate you're shilling a 14 year old girl on Jow Forums. Probably to push a narrrative of MUH RADICALIZATION.

Sloppy job mossad. Iran will kill you.

She also called up Soph's father and called him a WS for being indifferent to the youtube thing. Truly disgusting.

I fucking hope Iran nukes Israel. Fuck all Jews. Everywhere. Their entire (((diaspora))) too.

The "online radicalization is dangerous and must be stopped" narrative pushed by the media has redpilled an insane amount of people, me included.

Dude you're an Israeli who will be shot in the fucking face when Iran,Syria and Hezbollah invade Israel. Fucking pathetic Zionists just SPAM SPAM SPAM because you're not smart at all.

The sooner she is destroyed the better. She is a woman and can not be trusted. Inevitably the siren call of attention and validation will become too strong, and she will renounce her old views and swear fealty to leftist ideology. She will go on mainstream talk shows to cry about how the evil alt right had her brainwashed, becoming famous and wealthy in the process. Don't think for a second that the powers that be are not already making plans to offer her this. And you are stupid as hell if you think that she would not take this opportunity. Even for a man it would be difficult to resist switching sides, and she is a teenage girl.

Ideally she should be used for what she is good for (making the journos and platforms look bad for going after a minor), but should not be elevated to an important status. Thus we will cut our losses when she inevitably betrays the truth. Never trust an e-celeb, least of all a female one.

Attached: 1485064566436.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Åh nej du tog mig på bar gärning jag bor egentligen i Israel och har lärt mig svenska för att kunna underminera Jow Forums och lura i dumma amerikaner som du att prenumerera på en jävla bitchutekanal. Fantastiskt detektivarbete, jude.

Ben Shapiro is so ashamed he now performs as a girl?

Divide
Slide
Demoralize

Attack any person, group or idea so that we remain atomized and cannot affect change in the real world.

>shills
>astroturf!!
Nope just blockheads joe attacking one of our guys again, a bit of a happening and has many interested. But ya know... DSD

Ooo boy here we go again Jow Forums. Time to make a big deal out of nothing for blackpilled social commentary.

Attached: 1557749350939.jpg (839x655, 32K)

Great take from the finn as expected... Look at her jawline dude, listen to how she talks about people she doesn't like. She is not agreeable and clearly high T, honrary male without a doubt.

Most blatant psyop I've seen in a long time. Little girls like her should be worrying about their school grades and whether or not the boy at the lunch table likes her, not calling for the Fourth Reich on Youtube.

>look goy, new queen lol
fuck off with your worthless jew kid
you kikes are all whack.

Shut the fuck up BOOMER

kek,
based (((Joe)))

Attached: 1551301416249.jpg (692x922, 45K)

Shut the fuck up Avi. Nobody cares about your Jewish lies.

Attached: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.jpg (787x847, 90K)

translation:

"im a jew who relies on google translate and VPN's to pretend"

The more they hide the more will it get publicized. Streisand effect.

She looks like ben shapiro

Hohålolol kokäfoftotenon dodinon dodumomoma jojudode, sosugog mominon kokukok

>tfw saw be not afraid minutes before it got taken down
Nuke Mecca.

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 41K)

Yeah but she needs to stay on youtube for that to happen, NPC's need to be able to find her when they look her up

I'm glad I'm not alone in seeing this.

We need concentration camps for journalists

Same here, makes me fucking furious. Jewish journos collaborating with jewish CEO of youtube to take down a white teenage girl for being too edgy.

Journalists are the lowest form of human being and viewtiful Joe Bernstein is the lowest form of journalist

> (((Gady Epstein)))
> (((Joe Bernstein)))
> (((Talia Lavin)))
Look at all those Fifthly jews
Fifthly jews
You Dirty Dirty jews
They ain't even hiding it anymore

Attached: 1554924288126.jpg (255x243, 16K)

>Attack any person, group or idea so that we remain atomized and cannot affect change in the real world.

We should remain atomized to some degree. If we didn't, we would already have been destroyed. Movements under one banner are trivial to subvert. Still, I don't necessarily suggest that we should automatically reject anyone that shows their face and preaches our message in the open. What I'm advocating for is something more like term limits for e-celebs. Give them a year, then let them go, because as soon as they get big and enough eyes are focused on them, they will be bought out for sure.

This is how our boards work, with threads popping in and out of existence constantly. Discussion among users that come together for a brief moment and then disperse, never even knowing each others names. It's how we should operate in the real world as well. Be ready to let go of these e-celebs just as you are ready to let go of this thread. Soph is certainly nearing her bump limit as well.

>muh based E-girl

>fat greasy kike calls him out
the best part is how obsessed they are with Jow Forums

You can be against spending fuck tons of money on NATO and not be against Europe

Not even trying, they know they'll get away with it. They are allowed to make plots about how to ruin peoples lives in order to further their own interests wherever they want.

Haven't felt hope for the future in a while. This was a gigantic white pill. Good to see

Attached: 1553580327000.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

cant you retards think of anything but jews? is that the only content that matters?

Which is exactly why all Jews, especially Jewish children, deserve to be hunted down and exterminated.

When they are the driving force behind 99% of the fucked up shit in the world... Yeah, it's the only thing that matters, you fucking Jew lover.

nope

i dont like jews i just dont get why some of you are literally obsessed with this.

its always the same shit,
>somebody rise up
>does he talk about the jews and praise adolf hitler and our lord and savior
>no retard wtf
>lol shill, nice zionist psy-OP
kys

Just like you can be against kikery but not care if they all go and stay in a country by themselves. In that sense we should all be zionists.

No thanks, and I would not like to buy an unregistered firearm from you in a parking lot either

You are obviously a retarded plebbit-tier idiot who doesn't understand the gravity of the situation. If you don't have an undying burning hatred for Jews, you don't know enough about history and you don't pay enough attention to how they act in the present. Even Jewish children are evil. They ALL need to be exterminated.

Please fucking kys moarpenis

>Actually claiming the name "Davis" is Jewish
What's next? "Smith"? You fucking kikes are pathetic.

Discovered her today and subbed. She has funny content.

I agree that there is a bit too much pressure on e-celebs to "name them" in every sentence from anonymous retards. There are people who don't really talk about the chosen people at all and have still done great things for us, like Jared Taylor.

No retard

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

Then you don't have what it takes to fight Jews. They will kill your children without thinking twice about it, in fact, they'll smile during and after.

Jews are the personification of evil.

The Jewish Question is the greatest threat facing the world today. It has to rooted out everywhere it's found, like removing an invasive weed.

So did she get them, and where are they?
For fact confirmation purposes only.

Attached: austrian daddy.jpg (351x292, 17K)

t. Federal Agent Aaron Shlomowitz

christ is that your first day? neck yourself obvious cianigger
not only that but its never over with these retards if somebody name the jew, they have to talk about the holocaust next, then about hitler, then about killing jews. you always have to escale with them

I'm in the screenshot.

Nah Soph knifed her

Attached: IMG_2223.jpg (1577x761, 194K)

im just saying not everybody has to talk about it to be a legitimate person. some people just dont get it, others arent really interested in it and other are just too afraid to attach their face with the JQ which is understandable if youre not a sperg

watch her completely fold when being told israel is our ally and jews are our friends. skip to 29m52s in

youtube.com/watch?v=N3b1A2IYZYM&t=29m50s