NAZIS BTFO

Both France and New Zealand launch a call to end online extremism. You nazis will no longer have a safe space
> apnews.com/1b844de2f3cb49d69afb9b8604ba7983

Attached: Screenshot_20190514-154101.jpg (810x1557, 427K)

Yeah. The ADL and Facebook just met with Macron. Get ready for more mossad mass shootings.

Iranians will kill Netanyahu soon. It's gonna be awesome.

Just amazing that this wasn't a problem at all until March 15

>Micron
>Riding his old granny
>Turned that country into a new revolution in less than 2 years
>Hated and mocked by the whole Europe

The wake up will be harsh for him and his islamo-leftist friends after the EU elections

This targets isis recruits as well you know

Now we just need canada and things will be perfect

There is no such thing as a "safe space" on the internet. Things like this are just putting an end to dissent because these are 2 governments with widespread hate and Orwellian agendas. If France would get over the hundred-year-war already, you bet your ass they would invite Britain... and Treason-May would be throwing herself at the opportunity for more policing and restrictions.

Useful idiots like you fail to realize that these draconian internet laws will be used against you once you no longer serve a purpose.

Attached: you-see-the-useful-idiots-the-leftists-who-are-idealistically-6386603.png (500x732, 95K)

A

>believing Yuri
>a man who's job is to lie and spread propaganda

serious question, and i would appreciate a serious answer.
what is the political mood in france? i know macron is widely disliked outside of cosmopolitan paris, but do people regret voting En Marche so firmly over the Front?
He still has 3 years left, so i can't imagine you can predict what'll happen next cycle, but what are people thinking?

Remember when those faggots got banned from social media by their own laws?

>Believing the people who don't want you to believe in Yuri

Eat shit and die pussy

I'd believe a KGB defector over a chink posting on Jow Forums

I'm willing to bet that only kind of extremism will be targeted

Attached: 1546802707290.gif (460x304, 1.71M)

that would be in a sane world. Do you think we live in a sane world?

What could go wrong I wonder? What will happen when people can no longer share their ideas and comfy Uncle Adolf pics. Maybe they will start leaving their houses maybe for a couple beers down at the ol beer hall. This worked out real well for them last time. Pic related.

Attached: beer.jpg (791x581, 108K)

>What is the Streisand Effect?: the post

The Streisand effect is a literal meme. No one likes extremists

I have another, almost a revolutionary idea.
Allow free speech.

I can't speak for my fellow frenchmen, so this will be my opinion.
Well he tried to decrease the taxes after the "Gilet Jaune" coup and still get insulted at 8th May memorial. His friend and islam-leftist are full of shit like the feminazi Marlène Schiappa. Hope he will be jailed after his term he's fully corrupted by the biggest french corporation. They elected a banker and got served by condescending cunt that fucks every grandma he gets. Btw he's saying that he don't want the syrian jihadi to come back in France but he's taking them back without noticing anyone.

I'm guessing you throw the term nazi loosely?

Is there some rule to Journalists where there titles cannot be more than X characters long?
Why are they always grammatically inaccurate? Drives me crazy.

>The Streisand effect is a literal meme
Tell that to Barbra Streisand's lawyers.

>france
You mean the same France that is in a active civil-war that's not being reported on?

>new Zealand
You mean the same failed country that was "going" to take guns away from there citizens then only managed to take away 13 guns out of like ONE-THREE million guns?

Such a shit slide thread kill yourself.

I was wondering about their gun grab, do you have any links about it?

People don't like him but most would never vote for le pen still. We have been brainwashed since school that the FN = fascism = evil. The only thing helping was that marine is technically a woman, which prevented the media from adding the usual sexism attacks to the rest.